Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3060
Huesca Demote Kelechi Nwakali To Spanish Third Division Side SD Ejea
February 2, 2020.
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... e-sd-ejea/

Kelechi Nwakali has been sent on loan to SD Ejea, the second team of Spanish second division side Huesca who are playing in the third division in Spain, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.

Nwakali was signed on the last day of the summer transfer window from Arsenal on a free transfer with the club lining him up for a loan move to Logrones, a third division team but administrative procedures made it impossible.

Huesca have now decided to register him with their team but as soon as he get his work permit he will drop to the B team where he will get game time with their second team SD Ejea in the third division.

Signed on a contract till the summer of 2022, Nwakali arrived Spain on Thursday to accelerate the process of his work permit to enable him return to the playing pitch at club level where he last played in March 2019 for the B team of FC Porto.

If he impresses at SD Ejea he will be integrated into the first team next‎ season and that could be in the Laliga as they are in the gunning for promotion to the Spanish top flight next season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9237
Tobi17 wrote:
Huesca Demote Kelechi Nwakali To Spanish Third Division Side SD Ejea
February 2, 2020.
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... e-sd-ejea/

Kelechi Nwakali has been sent on loan to SD Ejea, the second team of Spanish second division side Huesca who are playing in the third division in Spain, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.

Nwakali was signed on the last day of the summer transfer window from Arsenal on a free transfer with the club lining him up for a loan move to Logrones, a third division team but administrative procedures made it impossible.

Huesca have now decided to register him with their team but as soon as he get his work permit he will drop to the B team where he will get game time with their second team SD Ejea in the third division.

Signed on a contract till the summer of 2022, Nwakali arrived Spain on Thursday to accelerate the process of his work permit to enable him return to the playing pitch at club level where he last played in March 2019 for the B team of FC Porto.

If he impresses at SD Ejea he will be integrated into the first team next‎ season and that could be in the Laliga as they are in the gunning for promotion to the Spanish top flight next season.

He's been loaned out to get match fitness. He hasn't played club football all season.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:49 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41240
Location: UK
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Huesca Demote Kelechi Nwakali To Spanish Third Division Side SD Ejea
February 2, 2020.
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... e-sd-ejea/

Kelechi Nwakali has been sent on loan to SD Ejea, the second team of Spanish second division side Huesca who are playing in the third division in Spain, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.

Nwakali was signed on the last day of the summer transfer window from Arsenal on a free transfer with the club lining him up for a loan move to Logrones, a third division team but administrative procedures made it impossible.

Huesca have now decided to register him with their team but as soon as he get his work permit he will drop to the B team where he will get game time with their second team SD Ejea in the third division.

Signed on a contract till the summer of 2022, Nwakali arrived Spain on Thursday to accelerate the process of his work permit to enable him return to the playing pitch at club level where he last played in March 2019 for the B team of FC Porto.

If he impresses at SD Ejea he will be integrated into the first team next‎ season and that could be in the Laliga as they are in the gunning for promotion to the Spanish top flight next season.

He's been loaned out to get match fitness. He hasn't played club football all season.
Let's pray thats the only reason.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2478
Playing in division 3 is a setback, however, if he performs well he could work his way back to a 1st division team. Hope he gets his career back on track.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18185
olu wrote:
Playing in division 3 is a setback, however, if he performs well he could work his way back to a 1st division team. Hope he gets his career back on track.


How is it a set back? The boy hasn’t played in almost yr so they sent him to a club that is owned by the same people who own the club he will be playing for to get some playing time.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14292
Location: South London
Maybe all those claiming he’s the next Jay Jay of African football GOAT need to keep tabs on him and keep us updated, it never seems to shine on him why?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7932
The elephant in the room

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11670
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room


You?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7932
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

You?


If you say there is an elephant in the room, you mean that there is an obvious problem or difficult situation that people do not want to talk about
OR a big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored, because everybody finds discussion about it uncomfortable.

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14604
Rawlings wrote:
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

You?


If you say there is an elephant in the room, you mean that there is an obvious problem or difficult situation that people do not want to talk about
OR a big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored, because everybody finds discussion about it uncomfortable.


You perfectly described the case of Rawlings on this site.
Obvious problem; check
Big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored: Check, check
Discussion about 'YOU' is uncomfortable. Check, Check , Check.

The Elephant in the room: Bingo!

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7932
Cito wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

You?


If you say there is an elephant in the room, you mean that there is an obvious problem or difficult situation that people do not want to talk about
OR a big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored, because everybody finds discussion about it uncomfortable.


You perfectly described the case of Rawlings on this site.
Obvious problem; check
Big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored: Check, check
Discussion about 'YOU' is uncomfortable. Check, Check , Check.

The Elephant in the room: Bingo!


:laugh: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39371
Location: Land of the Terrapins
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8J2rVGFZhv ... 7sopb89byh

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41240
Location: UK
Cito wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

You?


If you say there is an elephant in the room, you mean that there is an obvious problem or difficult situation that people do not want to talk about
OR a big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored, because everybody finds discussion about it uncomfortable.


You perfectly described the case of Rawlings on this site.
Obvious problem; check
Big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored: Check, check
Discussion about 'YOU' is uncomfortable. Check, Check , Check.

The Elephant in the room: Bingo!
Being a cockroach, he just loves being that 'elephant' in the room. And a Nigerian room for that matter.
It's aspirational.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42668
Location: Pennsylvania
olu wrote:
Playing in division 3 is a setback, however, if he performs well he could work his way back to a 1st division team. Hope he gets his career back on track.


makes sense except for the fact that he's practically played at the lower levels his entire career - relative to his 'level' of expectations. This is nothing new. What he needs is to be tossed into the deep end and forced to swim or drown. He needs to be challenged. All this baby glove handling has failed him so far.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28679
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

shame no dey catch u? you are 70 years old trolling,log out and go spend time with your grand children ODB

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7932
omey2k4 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The elephant in the room

shame no dey catch u? you are 70 years old trolling,log out and go spend time with your grand children ODB


my brotha, I am only 29

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gochino and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group