Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3328
ANC

 Post subject: Re: ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:00 am 


Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11560

john12 wrote:

this Anc sef are you a Nigerian or Ghana midget sef?




I am German, call me baba too.



lol werey ni bobo eh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24974
Location: your girls place
Of course he want Misses Ighalo back. What did you expect from that lazy arse coach of ours? :roll:

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3328
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:49 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85106
Location: Earth

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

The sugar coating is nice (two kids) :D :D. The truth is bitter!

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 49358
...he better say 'hell no'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

The sugar coating is nice (two kids) :D :D. The truth is bitter!

They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.
If you have a problem with either of them, just say it out loud.
And you can name their replacements while you're at it.

THEN GET BACK TO YOUR ASSERTION THAT ROHR IS AN AGENT.

Tenx a bonsh.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.
If you have a problem with either of them, just say it out loud.
And you can name their replacements while you're at it.

THEN GET BACK TO YOUR ASSERTION THAT ROHR IS AN AGENT.

Tenx a bonsh.

Taking a kid to the WC (who had less than 6 caps), and was playing in the Div 4 as your main GK..... Is building for the future :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

On replacements. There were two more experienced GKs, yet, a kid playing in the Div 4, was the best option for the WC. :D :D :D

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:15 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.
If you have a problem with either of them, just say it out loud.
And you can name their replacements while you're at it.

THEN GET BACK TO YOUR ASSERTION THAT ROHR IS AN AGENT.

Tenx a bonsh.

Taking a kid to the WC (who had less than 6 caps), and was playing in the Div 4 as your main GK..... Is building for the future :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

On replacements. There were two more experienced GKs, yet, a kid playing in the Div 4, was the best option for the WC. :D :D :D

So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?
I don't recall any loud dissenting voice consistently coming from you.
Neither did we hear you expressing your fear of agents (ie Rohr) pushing those boys.

Kindly prove me wrong. :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5488
Wasn't Uzoho considered a great young prospect?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:12 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?
I don't recall any loud dissenting voice consistently coming from you.
Neither did we hear you expressing your fear of agents (ie Rohr) pushing those boys.

Kindly prove me wrong. :idea:

You are free to conduct your research, on ¨loud dissenting voice¨....

A coach takes a GK playing in the 3rd division, (who played only 2 matches for the club´s senior team, less than 5 matches for the national team) and the same coach sent his goalkeeping assistant to go and work with the GK). Suddenly this very inexperienced GK 1st choice for the WC. We should not ask questions :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then we are told about another GK who plays in the 4th division. The GK is given a debut for the Senior team, this is the GK profile
Quote:
The GK plays in The Regionalliga West is a German semi-professional football division administered by the Western German Football Association based in Duisburg.... the Regionalliga is currently a level 4 division of the German football league system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regionalliga_West


Quote:
On 30 November 2017, the coach of the Nigerian National Team, Gernot Rohr talked about his plans to invite Maduka to the Nigerian National Team before the 2018 World Cup, but the plans wasn't a success. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maduka_Okoye#cite_note-5


Quote:
Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr plans to cap another talented teenager in Fortuna Dusseldorf’s Maduka Okoye ahead of the 2018 World Cup. https://www.brila.net/russia-2018-rohr- ... uka-okoye/


Quote:
“So, for the goalkeeper position, we have Maduka Okoye, who plays for Dusseldorf; he will be a good one (keeper), I think.” https://punchng.com/rohr-banks-on-okoye ... er-crisis/





We should not ask questions, again? In the words of Chris Rock, it´s all right, because, it´s all .......

Super Eagles don become Jankara market used to cap players!!!

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?
I don't recall any loud dissenting voice consistently coming from you.
Neither did we hear you expressing your fear of agents (ie Rohr) pushing those boys.

Kindly prove me wrong. :idea:

You are free to conduct your research, on ¨loud dissenting voice¨....

Oga, we've checked. Nuttin from you :D

Quote:
We should not ask questions, again? In the words of Chris Rock, it´s all right, because, it´s all .......
Isn't that what we say you shoulda been doing since?
If you were so concerned that Rohr was an agent (as you are now claiming) why were you not asking questions at the time?

Quote:
Super Eagles don become Jankara market used to cap players!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are getting far too emotional.
I thought you'd have gotten over it by now. :D

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
Oga, we've checked. Nuttin from you :D

Quote:
We should not ask questions, again? In the words of Chris Rock, it´s all right, because, it´s all .......
Isn't that what we say you shoulda been doing since?
If you were so concerned that Rohr was an agent (as you are now claiming) why were you not asking questions at the time?

Quote:
Super Eagles don become Jankara market used to cap players!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are getting far too emotional.
I thought you'd have gotten over it by now. :D

As always, no scientific, empirical, facts based evidence used as a rebuttal.... Just another emotional (jankara market) response :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

We must thus conclude, that you are okay with a player in Semi- Professional leagues (let that sink in) in Germany fast tracked into the SE and another one GK, then playing in the 3rd division in Spain fast tracked to the SE and WC. Whilst two experienced GK were discarded.... Let me guess, if Keshi, Amodu had done it, they would have been called (fill in the gaps). Rohr does it and we should turn a blind eye to it. Semi Professional, even you can´t defend this :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

FYI, I have always questioned Uzoho fast track to the WC and SE. Just a simple diligent search on CE will, reveal my reservations about his experience. I suspect, you are using a 3rd division or semi- professional search engine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Like Rohr, Like Damunk :D :D :D

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:52 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.
You say Rohr is an agent, then you come 'clean mouth' like nuttin happen.

The onus is on you to back up or explain your claim. - with facts please. :D
Simple. :idea:

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.
You grumbled a few times, shikenah.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.
You've not stopped grieving and grumbling since. :taunt:

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

I'm not holding my breath sha.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22791
Location: Ukwuani
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

One day, una go kill me with lata for hia

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:14 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

One day, una go kill me with lata for hia

Odas, we must ask questions. And legitimate questions, which i asked. A coach fast tracked a semi professional player to the SE, the playing is playing SEMI PROFESSIONAL, we should keep quiet.The same coach fast tracked Uzoho playing in the 3rd division to the WC.

Questions must be asked. What were the perimeters used, what criteria was used. We know Rohr loves tall GKs and strikers. In this day and age, is or should height, the defining criteria to be used. We have a coach who believes in height as a prerequisite, we don enter one chance.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9237
fabio wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

One day, una go kill me with lata for hia

Odas, we must ask questions. And legitimate questions, which i asked. A coach fast tracked a semi professional player to the SE, the playing is playing SEMI PROFESSIONAL, we should keep quiet.The same coach fast tracked Uzoho playing in the 3rd division to the WC.

Questions must be asked. What were the perimeters used, what criteria was used. We know Rohr loves tall GKs and strikers. In this day and age, is or should height, the defining criteria to be used. We have a coach who believes in height as a prerequisite, we don enter one chance.

Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
Fortuna Dusseldorf are a German Bundesliga team.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39370
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
fabio wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:
lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy

Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!

So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

One day, una go kill me with lata for hia

Odas, we must ask questions. And legitimate questions, which i asked. A coach fast tracked a semi professional player to the SE, the playing is playing SEMI PROFESSIONAL, we should keep quiet.The same coach fast tracked Uzoho playing in the 3rd division to the WC.

Questions must be asked. What were the perimeters used, what criteria was used. We know Rohr loves tall GKs and strikers. In this day and age, is or should height, the defining criteria to be used. We have a coach who believes in height as a prerequisite, we don enter one chance.

Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
Fortuna Dusseldorf are a German Bundesliga team.


That’s good, but he plays mainly for their B team which is in the 4th division...doubt he’s ever actually played for the main team...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
Fortuna Dusseldorf are a German Bundesliga team.

That’s good, but he plays mainly for their B team which is in the 4th division...doubt he’s ever actually played for the main team...
Thanks, maceo4. Dammy knows the truth, decides to employ spin. Okoya plays in semi - professional league for Fortuna Dusseldorf II. Saying he was on the bench during a Cup game, is just trying to spin the truth.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 9838
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.
You say Rohr is an agent, then you come 'clean mouth' like nuttin happen.

The onus is on you to back up or explain your claim. - with facts please. :D
Simple. :idea:

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.
You grumbled a few times, shikenah.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.
You've not stopped grieving and grumbling since. :taunt:

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

I'm not holding my breath sha.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seems you are gifted with writing, long entertaining prose, which is suited for Nollywood........

Have you queried and even disagreed with some of Rohr´s call ups?

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41237
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.
You say Rohr is an agent, then you come 'clean mouth' like nuttin happen.

The onus is on you to back up or explain your claim. - with facts please. :D
Simple. :idea:

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.
You grumbled a few times, shikenah.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.
You've not stopped grieving and grumbling since. :taunt:

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

I'm not holding my breath sha.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seems you are gifted with writing, long entertaining prose, which is suited for Nollywood........

Have you queried and even disagreed with some of Rohr´s call ups?
Don't jealous me, abeg. Just answer the question.

And yes, at some point I have queried Rohr's selection of the following:
1. Okoye
2. Musa
3. Esiti
4. Onuachu
5. Ezenwa

But I also respect whoever our national coach is at any given time. At no time will you find me calling them 'agents' or 'dropologists' even if I have reason to doubt their integrity.

So...over to you.
Have you ever agreed with anything Rohr has done? Anything at all, bearing in mind there is far more to agree with than to disagree with when the overall picture is viewed?

I notice you even find it difficult to celebrate SE victories nowadays.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group