ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Post by Cellular »

Abeg, Ighalo, concentrate on your club career.

You have nothing else to prove to Naijarians and their football federation.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
Bia BigTurkey, are these supposed to be 'Highlights'?

Hmmmmmm... what will the opposite now look like? :bored:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.
You say Rohr is an agent, then you come 'clean mouth' like nuttin happen.

The onus is on you to back up or explain your claim. - with facts please. :D
Simple. :idea:

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.
You grumbled a few times, shikenah.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.
You've not stopped grieving and grumbling since. :taunt:

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

I'm not holding my breath sha.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Seems you are gifted with writing, long entertaining prose, which is suited for Nollywood........

Have you queried and even disagreed with some of Rohr´s call ups?
Don't jealous me, abeg. Just answer the question.

And yes, at some point I have queried Rohr's selection of the following:
1. Okoye
2. Musa
3. Esiti
4. Onuachu
5. Ezenwa

But I also respect whoever our national coach is at any given time. At no time will you find me calling them 'agents' or 'dropologists' even if I have reason to doubt their integrity.

So...over to you.
Have you ever agreed with anything Rohr has done? Anything at all, bearing in mind there is far more to agree with than to disagree with when the overall picture is viewed?

I notice you even find it difficult to celebrate SE victories nowadays.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Even if Rohr wins the world cup tomorrow, Fabio will still find something to nag about, he comes off as the type of dude that wishes failure for the team because an "Oyibo" man is the coach- so he can gloat and say "I told you so..." sad to see there are fans with such fickle mindsets, but it's his right to feel how he wants to feel, it is what it is I guess!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:Don't jealous me, abeg. Just answer the question.

And yes, at some point I have queried Rohr's selection of the following:
1. Okoye
2. Musa
3. Esiti
4. Onuachu
5. Ezenwa

But I also respect whoever our national coach is at any given time. At no time will you find me calling them 'agents' or 'dropologists' even if I have reason to doubt their integrity.

So...over to you.
Have you ever agreed with anything Rohr has done? Anything at all, bearing in mind there is far more to agree with than to disagree with when the overall picture is viewed?

I notice you even find it difficult to celebrate SE victories nowadays.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Why i go jealous a good gift, you have nurtured, developed and it´s bearing good fruits for you? I admire and praise the efforts, works and energy that have been dedicated to the gifts!

I critic Rohr, professionally, not personally. I choose not to follow the praise singing herd mentality and highlight what I think is wrong from watching his team and from sauces from SE camp. Others choose to keep quiet.

Some are purist, other believe in winning ugly! and we celebrate according to our perspectives! To each his own!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim