Moses (the Nante Moses) is on fire

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses (the Nante Moses) is on fire

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Very Brainless player, whom, if I were a coach, would never consider.

But one thing you cannot begrudge him is that he is clearly a fighter. To lose out on a world cup place and not allow it shatter him is commendable.
His manager at Nantes doesn’t think he is a brainless player nor does the current manager of Nigeria. This brainless player was joint top scorer in the last World Cup qualifiers scoring all his goals from open play. I speak for many when I say I value his contribution in the national team. Take away his away goal against Cameroon and we would have lost that game.

(unlike the fans favorite that scored majority of his goals from the penalty spot and couldn’t score against the mighty Madagascar after 90 mins and only scored from the penalty spot against Algeria during Nigeria’s defeat..... a team Nigeria beat easily in 2018 by 3 goals when his backside was firmly rooted to the bench).
I understand your frustration, but I dont share the opinion of his manager at Nantes and the other thing in Nigeria.
See as Moses success dey pain u......Nantes player of the season..... more blessing to the guy the more the haters hate he will win trophy’s both with his club and National team let the haters continue hating.

I understand your frustration, but I dont share the opinion of Nantes. And I agree with you, more blessing to Moses and by God's grace, he will win trophies for both his club and Nigeria, in Jesus name. Amen!

you have a high opinion on Victor Osimhem (lille player of the season) and Lille (11th in the just concluded league) but you have no regards for Nantes (9th on the league table) and Moses simon (Nantes Player of the year and goal of the season).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses (the Nante Moses) is on fire

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:

you have a high opinion on Victor Osimhem (lille player of the season) and Lille (11th in the just concluded league) but you have no regards for Nantes (9th on the league table) and Moses simon (Nantes Player of the year and goal of the season).
I understand your frustration, but Lille finished 4th in the just concluded Ligue 1 season, while Nantes finished 13th.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?