SHOULD ROHR INVITE ASISAT TO CAMP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SHOULD ROHR INVITE ASISAT TO CAMP

Post by jette1 »

She could be very productive up front; there’s nothing in FIFA rules that prevents her from playing for SE and even so we could take FIFA to court
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SHOULD ROHR INVITE ASISAT TO CAMP

Post by Undertaker »

How many goals did she score at the Women's World Cup last summer? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

jette1 wrote:She could be very productive up front; there’s nothing in FIFA rules that prevents her from playing for SE and even so we could take FIFA to court
Disman.

Time for you to make your annual Mexico trip.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote:How many goals did she score at the Women's World Cup last summer? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jette1 is on drugs. He is probably high as a kite right about now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:
Undertaker wrote:How many goals did she score at the Women's World Cup last summer? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jette1 is on drugs. He is probably high as a kite right about now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just goes to show where your life is when Bret-Fart claims you’re on drugs. The dumbing down of CEnis complete and Jette won the dumbo post of all time .
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Just goes to show where your life is when Bret-Fart claims you’re on drugs. The dumbing down of CEnis complete and Jette won the dumbo post of all time .

CE really has a drug addicts problem. Between you, John12, Queen Futcha and Jette1 it feels like I'm in rehab just logging on and reading the garbage idiots like you post on here on a daily bases. :dream:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Anytime I think this guy cannot get any weirder, he surprises me.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

:lol: :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

But jette1 has never hidden the fact that he likes to drop IEDs on the forum and then sit back, relax and observe while una run around like boko haram victims. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Annual visit to Can('t)Cum required.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Weirdos japa for this place sha
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

ASISAT - WHAT HAS SHE DONE ON THE WORLD STAGE WITH FALCONS?? I BEG KEEP QUIET
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Damunk wrote:But jette1 has never hidden the fact that he likes to drop IEDs on the forum and then sit back, relax and observe while una run around like boko haram victims. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Akin to that weird Ghananese troll :lol:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Showboy wrote:
Damunk wrote:But jette1 has never hidden the fact that he likes to drop IEDs on the forum and then sit back, relax and observe while una run around like boko haram victims. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Akin to that weird Ghananese troll :lol:
The guy gets bored and makes up weird $@#%. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

walesvilla wrote:ASISAT - WHAT HAS SHE DONE ON THE WORLD STAGE WITH FALCONS?? I BEG KEEP QUIET

did you not see how she scored two crucial goals this weekend that won Barcelona the Super cup. its more about how she overpowers like a guy

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

jette1 wrote:She could be very productive up front; there’s nothing in FIFA rules that prevents her from playing for SE and even so we could take FIFA to court
we warned U about hanging out with 1Naija U no hear..that stuff he smokes aint for everyone :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I hope this is a joke.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bros you are giving jette too much credit. This is how the man's post has been since time immemorial and you can't fake that. That man is just different.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:Scored a hat-trick today.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/football ... -super-six
You see my point !!! No current eagle has ever scored a hat Trick club or country

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Will you stop this.
When did you see Barcelona men's team play Plaça Catalunya Street?
When did you see Arsenal play Downing Street.
When did you see Enyimba play Asa Road.
That is what their women football is; there is no competition.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Is it that people on CE lack a sense of humor? Are we so uptight not to notice that this thread was opened as a joke? Haba na, what is wrong with us?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

lacidi wrote:Is it that people on CE lack a sense of humor? Are we so uptight not to notice that this thread was opened as a joke? Haba na, what is wrong with us?
science or fictional stereotype