2020 Super Eagles Depth Chart

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: 2020 Super Eagles Depth Chart

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:
Tobi17
What team does he play for again? 
I don't even know. All I know is that he earns over $3million a year more than you will earn in your lifetime. Aside of that, he supports and feeds the less privileges while also sending kids to School. On his social side, he nyashes your favorite Instagram models consistently and tuss them aside. and never forget that he is Nigeria World cup GOAT and will play again in 2022 except he retires
Now you've confirmed why you are one mentally deranged individual :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:
Tobi17
I don't even know. All I know is that he earns over $3million a year more than you will earn in your lifetime. Aside of that, he supports and feeds the less privileges while also sending kids to School. On his social side, he nyashes your favorite Instagram models consistently and tuss them aside. and never forget that he is Nigeria World cup GOAT and will play again in 2022 except he retires
You forgot to add he lets you wipe his butt every time he takes a dump.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Overloaded on the flanks. Need more quality depth at GK (desperately!), LB, and CD.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

The standard of play in the Championship is on par with the Belgian league if not higher, and certainly higher than the Saudi Arabian league. Also Onyekeru has spent most of the season on the bench at Monaco and has only begun to play since moving on loan to Galatasary recently.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
olu wrote:We should add Bright Osayi-Samuel, QPR (Skillful winger and very good dribbler. In regards to dribbling will give Chuwkueze and Ejuke a run for their money).

Others that are further down the radar:
Musa Yahaya, Porto B (Playing consistently as a WB in the Portuguese second division)
Orji Okonkwo, Montreal Impact (Was pretty good in the MLS last season)
Dele Alampasu, Ventspill (Could be back in reckoning if he starts playing regularly).
Sebastian Osigwe (goalie in Swiss 2nd division)

There's also a goalie playing in the Israeli 2nd division. Also what's the name of the home based LB that was invited for the last round of SE games?
We have Bonaventure, Onyekuru and even Musa who might not getting a call but you want us to call a championship player. What u smokin on bro? Osayi ko,ukasi ni.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote:Overloaded on the flanks. Need more quality depth at GK (desperately!), LB, and CD.
Abi o! We even need depth at DM, after Ndidi we don’t really have a ball winner/distributor =to rely on in case of injury.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Killuminati
Egg
Egg

Post by Killuminati »

john12 wrote:
Tobi17
Stop d#$% riding Musa. You're an adult FFS!
Musa has been average in the Saudi league and if it doesn't change in 2 years will not play in 2022.
You keep talking about "backwater leagues" yet you keep #$% licking a guy who can't boss the league at 27.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Who is the GK playing in Israel you referred to? Is it Aiyegnuba?
olu wrote:We should add Bright Osayi-Samuel, QPR (Skillful winger and very good dribbler. In regards to dribbling will give Chuwkueze and Ejuke a run for their money).

Others that are further down the radar:
Musa Yahaya, Porto B (Playing consistently as a WB in the Portuguese second division)
Orji Okonkwo, Montreal Impact (Was pretty good in the MLS last season)
Dele Alampasu, Ventspill (Could be back in reckoning if he starts playing regularly).
Sebastian Osigwe (goalie in Swiss 2nd division)

There's also a goalie playing in the Israeli 2nd division. Also what's the name of the home based LB that was invited for the last round of SE games?
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

The Isreal based goalkeeper is the 19 years old Adebayo Adeleye of Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

How about Ifeanyi Anaemena, CB who plays for Enyimba? I believe he was called up to replace Idowu in the last round of qualifiers? Also how do you guys rate Ebube Duru? Many rated him as a better LB than Udo before Udo left for Israel.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Thanks
The Observer wrote:The Isreal based goalkeeper is the 19 years old Adebayo Adeleye of Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bump

Rohr is building the strongest SE squad ever. The only real problem area seems to be Goalkeeping.

We now have a deeper and more solid midfield than we have ever had.

We now have a deeper and more solid pool of wide forwards, wingers

We now have a solid set of CB's and wingbacks.

Recently added players

Cyriel Dessers
Kingsley Ezibuhe
Ovie Ejaria

Cannot wait for SE next game, whenever it is. I will like to see this lineup

*****************************************OSHIMEN*************************************************

KALU**************************************************************************************CHUKWUEZE

******************************************IWOBI****************************************************

******************************EJARIA*******************NDIDI*****************************************

AINA***************************TROOST*****************AJAYI***********************************EZIBUHE

*****************************************UZOHO*****************************************************

SUBS

DESSERS
ARIBO
EJUKE
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle -when was Ejaria was confirmed as a SE player ??
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

walesvilla wrote:vancity eagle -when was Ejaria was confirmed as a SE player ??
His fifa switch to represent Nigeria has been approved, and he seems excited to play for the SE (Rohr is already a fan of him so a call up isn't farfetched).
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Your midfield will leak like a sieve.
You need a defensively minded midfielder to compliment Ndidi. Drop Iwobi and play Etebo or Aribo.
Also, not sure about Kalu - I would rather Simon on the left or Ademola Lookman.
Decent squad, though.
vancity eagle wrote:bump

Rohr is building the strongest SE squad ever. The only real problem area seems to be Goalkeeping.

Recently added players

Cyriel Dessers
Kingsley Ezibuhe
Ovie Ejaria

*****************************************OSHIMEN*************************************************

KALU**************************************************************************************CHUKWUEZE

******************************************IWOBI****************************************************

******************************EJARIA*******************NDIDI*****************************************

AINA***************************TROOST*****************AJAYI***********************************EZIBUHE

*****************************************UZOHO*****************************************************

SUBS

DESSERS
ARIBO
EJUKE
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Otitokoro wrote:Your midfield will leak like a sieve.
You need a defensively minded midfielder to compliment Ndidi. Drop Iwobi and play Etebo or Aribo.
Also, not sure about Kalu - I would rather Simon on the left or Ademola Lookman.
Decent squad, though.

Recently added players

Cyriel Dessers
Kingsley Ezibuhe
Ovie Ejaria

SUBS

DESSERS
ARIBO
EJUKE

I would rather play Iwobi on the wings ahead of Kalu or Simon than drop him.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Otitokoro wrote:Your midfield will leak like a sieve.
Decent squad, though.

Recently added players

Cyriel Dessers
Kingsley Ezibuhe
Ovie Ejaria

SUBS

DESSERS
ARIBO
EJUKE
You know what you are talking about. :clap: :clap: Granted Iwobi is skillful, but his fitness, commitment and work rate are below par. We are not going to have consistent ball retention and cover for the defense playing him. Our defense will be under immense pressure and leave us on the back foot and reacting all game. We need hard working players in midfield who will help keep the ball and keep play ticking over. I wonder if we can roll the dice and try Dessers in that role.

Wha choo looking at?!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This looks like the strongest squad on paper. I still think it's lacking in central defence....
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Sat May 09, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Image

This looks like the strongest squad on paper. I still think it's lacking in central defence....
Solid line up, for central defence we have the likes of Ozonwafor, Jordan Torunarigha and Felix Uduokhai/Adarabioyo in the squad depth chart.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:

Solid line up, for central defence we have the likes of Ozonwafor, Jordan Torunarigha and Felix Uduokhai/Adarabioyo in the squad depth chart.
Jordan and Felix agreed to play for us?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:

Awaziem, Omeruo and Balogun are the depth in the CD positions. What good options to have!
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Awaziem, Omeruo and Balogun are the depth in the CD positions. What good options to have!
I'm still not convinced Awaziem should be behind Ajayi, or even whether Ehizibue and Ebuehi should be in the RB position ahead of Aina who is a natural RB, not LB.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

For a 23 player tourney - AKPEYI must make the list
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:For a 23 player tourney - AKPEYI must make the list
Okay. Is there anything else you'd like us to do for him? Perhaps pack his lunch? employ a live in prostitute to take care of him? Anything at all!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?