Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40395
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Ask FIFA abi na CAF :mrgreen:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40395
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Bigporkey wrote:
...since the 3 zero lost to Algeria during the WCQs the SE has bee on a free fall.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=300674&p=5582675&hilit=algeria#p5582675
According to his reliable 'sauces' the scorers were Riyad Mahrez, Nabil Bentaleb and even one Rabah Madger like that. :lol:

Meanwhile he says the SE "never lost a WCQ since 2004" but nobody told him there's a reason we failed to qualify for the WC in 2006.

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


You see what Rohr has done to us kai, even retirees are scoring on us! This embarrassment must end at some point! :curse: :tic:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88632
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Bigporkey wrote:
...since the 3 zero lost to Algeria during the WCQs the SE has bee on a free fall.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=300674&p=5582675&hilit=algeria#p5582675
According to his reliable 'sauces' the scorers were Riyad Mahrez, Nabil Bentaleb and even one Rabah Madger like that. :lol:

Meanwhile he says the SE "never lost a WCQ since 2004" but nobody told him there's a reason we failed to qualify for the WC in 2006.

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what a slow potato. the last WCQ loss was in 2004 vs Angola ( 1-0 loss) and yes that Fixture was for the WC 2006, that was the last loss until **** vs Algeria ...you sure continue to embarrass ya sef sha

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88632
Location: Earth
Quote:
Pos Team[ vte ] Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification
1 Nigeria 6 4 1 1 11 6 +5 13 Qualification to 2018 FIFA World Cup — 1–0 4–0 3–1
2 Zambia 6 2 2 2 8 7 +1 8 1–2 — 2–2 3–1
3 Cameroon 6 1 4 1 7 9 −2 7 1–1 1–1 — 2–0
4 Algeria 6 1 1 4 6 10 −4 4 3–0[a] 0–1 1–1 —
Source: FIFA


10 November 2017
20:30 UTC+1
Algeria 3–0
Awarded[note 2] Nigeria

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 43828
Location: UK
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Bigporkey wrote:
...since the 3 zero lost to Algeria during the WCQs the SE has bee on a free fall.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=300674&p=5582675&hilit=algeria#p5582675
According to his reliable 'sauces' the scorers were Riyad Mahrez, Nabil Bentaleb and even one Rabah Madger like that. :lol:

Meanwhile he says the SE "never lost a WCQ since 2004" but nobody told him there's a reason we failed to qualify for the WC in 2006.

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


You see what Rohr has done to us kai, even retirees are scoring on us! This embarrassment must end at some point! :curse: :tic:
Na serious matter o.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 342
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Quote:
Pos Team[ vte ] Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification
1 Nigeria 6 4 1 1 11 6 +5 13 Qualification to 2018 FIFA World Cup — 1–0 4–0 3–1
2 Zambia 6 2 2 2 8 7 +1 8 1–2 — 2–2 3–1
3 Cameroon 6 1 4 1 7 9 −2 7 1–1 1–1 — 2–0
4 Algeria 6 1 1 4 6 10 −4 4 3–0[a] 0–1 1–1 —
Source: FIFA


10 November 2017
20:30 UTC+1
Algeria 3–0
Awarded[note 2] Nigeria


Abeg stop being pedantic! You know fully well that the match was awarded to Algeria due to us fielding an ineligible player. The match ended 1-1, with John Ogu scoring for us to take the lead, while the equalised through a very questionable penalty. Rohr has no blame here when NFF can't keep records. Shehu got the first yellow against Swaziland when Oliseh was coach. Silly NFF didn't inform Rohr that with Shehu's 2nd yellow against Zambia, that he was ineligible. They were damn lucky we had already qualified.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14653
Update Fall 2020

Depth Chart in order of rank

*possible return or change of nationality


STRIKERS

Victor Osimehn-21
Cyriel Dessers-25
Kelechi Iheanacho-23
Umar Sadiq-23
Josh Maja-21
Paul Onuachu-26
Taiwo Awoniyi-23
Simy Nwankwo-28
Terrem Moffi-21
Tolu Arokodare-19

*Odion Ighalo-31

WINGERS/WIDE STRIKERS

Samuel Chukwueze-21
Samuel Kalu-23
Simon Moses-25
Chidera Ejuke-22
Ademola Lookman-22
Ahmed Musa-27
Emmanuel Dennis-22
Noah Bazee-24
Henry Onyekuru-23
David Okereke-23
Peter Olayinka-24

*Victor Moses-29
*Bright Osayi Samuel-22


ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

Alex Iwobi-24

*Eberechi Eze-22
*Michael Olise-18

CENTER & DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

Wilfred Ndidi-23
Ovie Ejaria-22
Joe Aribo-24
Peter Etebo-24
Ramon Azeez-27
Mikel Agu-27
Frank Onyeka-22
Ogenyi Onazi-27
Azuibikwe Okechukwu-23
Kingsley Michael-21
Yusuf Alhassan-20
Samson Tijani-18
James Igbekeme-25
Anderson Esiti-26

CENTRE BACKS

William Troost Ekong-27
Semi Ajayi-26
Kevin Akpobuma-25
Kenneth Omeruo-26
Chidozie Awaziem-23
Tosin Adarabiroyio-23
Leon Balogun-31
Valentine Ozornwafor-21

*Jordan Torunariga-23
*Felix Udokhai-23

RIGHT BACKS

Ola Aina-23
Kingsley Ehizibue-25
Tyrone Ebuehi-24
Moses Odubajo-27
Shehu Abdullahi-27

LEFT BACKS

Jamilu Collins-26
Zaidu Sanusi-23
Brian Idowu-28
Ikouwem Udo-20


GOALKEEPERS

Francis Uzoho-21
Daniel Akpeyi-34
Maduka Okoye-21
Matthew Yakubu-21
Ikechukwu Ezenwa-31
Dele Alampasu-23


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2833
You can add LB, Felix Agu of Werder Bremen. He played in the German 2nd division last season. From his highlights I would at the very least rank him ahead of Idowu and Udo. He was on the bench for Bremen in their Bundesliga game last week. He's German born and is 21. It was reported that Rohr considered inviting him last year.

vancity eagle wrote:
Update Fall 2020

Depth Chart in order of rank

*possible return or change of nationality


STRIKERS

Victor Osimehn-21
Cyriel Dessers-25
Kelechi Iheanacho-23
Umar Sadiq-23
Josh Maja-21
Paul Onuachu-26
Taiwo Awoniyi-23
Simy Nwankwo-28
Terrem Moffi-21
Tolu Arokodare-19

*Odion Ighalo-31

WINGERS/WIDE STRIKERS

Samuel Chukwueze-21
Samuel Kalu-23
Simon Moses-25
Chidera Ejuke-22
Ademola Lookman-22
Ahmed Musa-27
Emmanuel Dennis-22
Noah Bazee-24
Henry Onyekuru-23
David Okereke-23
Peter Olayinka-24

*Victor Moses-29
*Bright Osayi Samuel-22


ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

Alex Iwobi-24

*Eberechi Eze-22
*Michael Olise-18

CENTER & DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

Wilfred Ndidi-23
Ovie Ejaria-22
Joe Aribo-24
Peter Etebo-24
Ramon Azeez-27
Mikel Agu-27
Frank Onyeka-22
Ogenyi Onazi-27
Azuibikwe Okechukwu-23
Kingsley Michael-21
Yusuf Alhassan-20
Samson Tijani-18
James Igbekeme-25
Anderson Esiti-26

CENTRE BACKS

William Troost Ekong-27
Semi Ajayi-26
Kevin Akpobuma-25
Kenneth Omeruo-26
Chidozie Awaziem-23
Tosin Adarabiroyio-23
Leon Balogun-31
Valentine Ozornwafor-21

*Jordan Torunariga-23
*Felix Udokhai-23

RIGHT BACKS

Ola Aina-23
Kingsley Ehizibue-25
Tyrone Ebuehi-24
Moses Odubajo-27
Shehu Abdullahi-27

LEFT BACKS

Jamilu Collins-26
Zaidu Sanusi-23
Brian Idowu-28
Ikouwem Udo-20


GOALKEEPERS

Francis Uzoho-21
Daniel Akpeyi-34
Maduka Okoye-21
Matthew Yakubu-21
Ikechukwu Ezenwa-31
Dele Alampasu-23


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:26 pm
Posts: 2101
1. Sebastian Osigwe, 26, FC Lugano, Goalkeeper
2. Felix Agu*, 21, Werder Bremen, Left Back
3. Chima Okoroge*, 23 Paderborn, Left Back
4. Kelechi Nwakali, 22, Huesca, Midfield
5. Dominic Iorfa Jnr*, 25, Sheffield Wednesday, Center Back
6. Luke Amos*, 23, QPR, Defensive Midfield
7. Josh Onomah*, 23, Fulham, Attacking Midfield
8. Tobias Lawal*, 20, LASK, Goalkeeper
9. Ike Ugbo*, 22, Cercle Brugge, Centre Forward
10. Junior Pius, 24, Royal Antwerp, Centre Back

_________________
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14653
Update Fall 2020

Depth Chart in order of rank

*possible return or change of nationality


STRIKERS

Victor Osimehn-21
Kelechi Iheanacho-23
Umar Sadiq-23
Cyriel Dessers-25
Josh Maja-21
Paul Onuachu-26
Taiwo Awoniyi-23
Simy Nwankwo-28
Terrem Moffi-21
Tolu Arokodare-19

*Odion Ighalo-31

WINGERS/WIDE STRIKERS

Ademola Lookman-22
Samuel Chukwueze-21
Samuel Kalu-23
Simon Moses-25
Chidera Ejuke-22
Ahmed Musa-27
Emmanuel Dennis-22
Noah Bazee-24
Henry Onyekuru-23
David Okereke-23
Peter Olayinka-24

*Victor Moses-29
*Bright Osayi Samuel-22


ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

Alex Iwobi-24

*Eberechi Eze-22
*Michael Olise-18

CENTER & DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

Wilfred Ndidi-23
Ovie Ejaria-22
Joe Aribo-24
Peter Etebo-24
Ramon Azeez-27
Mikel Agu-27
Frank Onyeka-22
Kelechi Nwakali-22
Yusuf Alhassan-20
Ogenyi Onazi-27
Azuibikwe Okechukwu-23
Kingsley Michael-21
Tom Dele Bashiru-21
Samson Tijani-18
James Igbekeme-25
Anderson Esiti-26

*Josh Onomah-23

CENTRE BACKS

William Troost Ekong-27
Semi Ajayi-26
Kevin Akpobuma-25
Kenneth Omeruo-26
Chidozie Awaziem-23
Tosin Adarabiroyio-23
Leon Balogun-31
Valentine Ozornwafor-21

*Jordan Torunariga-23
*Felix Udokhai-23

RIGHT BACKS

Ola Aina-23
Kingsley Ehizibue-25
Tyrone Ebuehi-24
Moses Odubajo-27
Shehu Abdullahi-27

LEFT BACKS

Jamilu Collins-26
Zaidu Sanusi-23
Brian Idowu-28
Ikouwem Udo-20

*Felix Agu-20


GOALKEEPERS

Francis Uzoho-21
Daniel Akpeyi-34
Matthew Yakubu-21
Sebastian Osigwe-26
Maduka Okoye-21
Ikechukwu Ezenwa-31
Dele Alampasu-23


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14910
Location: South London
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Ask FIFA abi na CAF :mrgreen:

Nigeria didn’t lose but they fielded an ineligible player and where docked points (I have no opinion on the NFAs mistake and no opinion on anyone that wasn’t aware)!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88632
Location: Earth
Eaglezbeak wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Ask FIFA abi na CAF :mrgreen:

Nigeria didn’t lose but they fielded an ineligible player and where docked points (I have no opinion on the NFAs mistake and no opinion on anyone that wasn’t aware)!

Fact Nigeria lost 3 kondo, go check FIFA records, and guess who was the manager when we lost our first WCQ since ANgola in 2004?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14910
Location: South London
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Sorry, but which WCQ game did Nigeria lose in 2017?
Bigpokey24 wrote:
^ this dude is already thinking of Semis in Qatar :lol: :lol: :lol: when AFCON qualifiers are still pending, talkless of if the WC 2022 will still host in NOV of that year..in fact watch this space **** will be exposed during the qualifiers... since 2004 we never lost a single WCQ, however come 2017 we finally lost due to **** beating the likes of Lesotho and Benin don cloud una..by this time next year, **** will :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door


Algeria second game :biggrin:

What was the scores?


Ask FIFA abi na CAF :mrgreen:

Nigeria didn’t lose but they fielded an ineligible player and where docked points (I have no opinion on the NFAs mistake and no opinion on anyone that wasn’t aware)!

Fact Nigeria lost 3 kondo, go check FIFA records, and guess who was the manager when we lost our first WCQ since ANgola in 2004?

It was a draw on the night!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group