BABA (Rohr) takes Dig at Yobo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BABA (Rohr) takes Dig at Yobo

Post by danfo driver »

like i said, yobo fooked his way into the national team and into the captaincy. he was a horrid player and was imposed on us because of the sugar daddies and godfathers he has in high places. now they have made him assistant. tufia :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:like i said, yobo fooked his way into the national team and into the captaincy. he was a horrid player and was imposed on us because of the sugar daddies and godfathers he has in high places. now they have made him assistant. tufia :oops: :oops:
You are one seriously weird dude. If there is one player that earned his spot on the SE and the captaincy, its Yobo! Who are Yobos sugar daddies that got him in the SE?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:like i said, yobo fooked his way into the national team and into the captaincy. he was a horrid player and was imposed on us because of the sugar daddies and godfathers he has in high places. now they have made him assistant. tufia :oops: :oops:
Danfo,

The sort of weird sh*t you say man, like damn brother... ease down a little bit.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
You are one seriously weird dude. If there is one player that earned his spot on the SE and the captaincy, its Yobo! Who are Yobos sugar daddies that got him in the SE?
I strongly disagree with you. Yobo earned his position in the National team as a right back. But then if you remember, when he went t Everton he became a benchwarmer to Stubbs and Weir. :oops: :oops: That was just ridiculous! To have a player who coudnt bench Stubbs and Weir in our national team was very poor. Then it became worse. he began to make silly mistakes as age caught up with him and thats how he became known as "shoe lace." You know the truth! You know that Yobo was imposed on us and in clear honest performances, he would never have been our key CB or worst still, our captain.

Then you have the story of the division 5 right back, George Abbey, who only got into the national team because his childhood best friend, Yobo, spoke to his sugar daddies, who then imposed Abbey on us. For years, we were forces to put up with a div 5 player who was so $#%---locking out very talented young Nigerian right backs from the National team.

Truth is that from day one, Yobo has put his personal interest before Nigeria's and he is still doing it today. He is always under-qualified for every single position he has ever held in Nigeria, yet, he continues to be selected simply because of the thing he is giving to his sugar daddies. You know the truth!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Danfo driver
I strongly disagree with you. Yobo earned his position in the National team as a right back. But then if you remember, when he went t Everton he became a benchwarmer to Stubbs and Weir.   That was just ridiculous! To have a player who coudnt bench Stubbs and Weir in our national team was very poor. Then it became worse. he began to make silly mistakes as age caught up with him and thats how he became known as "shoe lace." You know the truth! You know that Yobo was imposed on us and in clear honest performances, he would never have been our key CB or worst still, our captain.

Then you have the story of the division 5 right back, George Abbey, who only got into the national team because his childhood best friend, Yobo, spoke to his sugar daddies, who then imposed Abbey on us. For years, we were forces to put up with a div 5 player who was so $#%---locking out very talented young Nigerian right backs from the National team.

Truth is that from day one, Yobo has put his personal interest before Nigeria's and he is still doing it today. He is always under-qualified for every single position he has ever held in Nigeria, yet, he continues to be selected simply because of the thing he is giving to his sugar daddies. You know the truth!

Another day Another LIES. Your real name must be Linus efosa. First of all, yobo was one of the few players in 2006/07 to play all games/Minutes in Epl as a CB for everton that's how consistent he was at Everton. (Resident Werey) name a most consistent Nigerian CB from 2007/12 than Yobo? crickets
in addition to it, yobo played 101 games for SE and was very Honorable/Dedicated so yes he has earned a right to be BABA understudy. Although, I am not in support of Ex players Coaching SE without due certificate it also dosen't Give Nicompoo (Wereys) the right to boldly convey false informations. yobo was so consistent at Everton that he will still walk into Nigeria xi in 2020 as a Starter. It's only in Nigeria where people will Boldly denigrate/Disparage the QUALITY/Character of its players and expect the same players to Defeat World class teams. no be madness be that?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rohr is a bast.ard.

His treatment of Osimehn and Onyekuru was exactly the way the Nazi's treated the jews. But we will not allow such treatment of Nigerians.