Is Moses already a liability at Inter?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Is Moses already a liability at Inter?

Post by Rawlings »

Inter 0-1 Napoli

Fabian Ruiz 57 (N)

Inter: Padelli; Skriniar (D’Ambrosio 46), De Vrij, Bastoni; Moses (Alexis Sanchez 74), Barella, Brozovic, Sensi (Eriksen 65), Biraghi; Lautaro Martinez, R Lukaku
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Is Moses already a liability at Inter?

Post by john12 »

who is the moderators on this place? This site is strictly to promote, Advertise and congratulate Super eagles and anyone against the progress of SE should be banned. trust me, I understand occasional trolling or wind up but if you're 100% against SE then you should be banned from commenting. We continue allowing nonsense here and they keep growing organically. very soon, many people sure aim will be to troll SE
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

john12 wrote:who is the moderators on this place? This site is strictly to promote, Advertise and congratulate Super eagles and anyone against the progress of SE should be banned. trust me, I understand occasional trolling or wind up but if you're 100% against SE then you should be banned from commenting. We continue allowing nonsense here and they keep growing organically. very soon, many people sure aim will be to troll SE
Oga,
slow down now
If u ignore me, I will disappear, abi?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:who is the moderators on this place? This site is strictly to promote, Advertise and congratulate Super eagles and anyone against the progress of SE should be banned. trust me, I understand occasional trolling or wind up but if you're 100% against SE then you should be banned from commenting. We continue allowing nonsense here and they keep growing organically. very soon, many people sure aim will be to troll SE
Our mods are too busy getting ready for Biafra war II. Dem in a deeeep slumber.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
you too?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I am working on an application that will deliver an electric shock to any midget who bad mouths Nigeria and Nigerian sportsmen :idea: ❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I am working on an application that will deliver an electric shock to any midget who bad mouths Nigeria and Nigerian sportsmen :idea: ❗️
Cheers.
Zero effect on me a Ghano-Nigerian
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He's jealous because Moses has consigned Asamoah to the stands at Inter Milan.
I am happy
Killuminati
Egg
Egg

Post by Killuminati »

Rawlings wrote:Inter 0-1 Napoli

Fabian Ruiz 57 (N)

Inter: Padelli; Skriniar (D’Ambrosio 46), De Vrij, Bastoni; Moses (Alexis Sanchez 74), Barella, Brozovic, Sensi (Eriksen 65), Biraghi; Lautaro Martinez, R Lukaku
This charcoal looking midget - what is the point of this topic?
Someone shove a mold of banku down this guy's throat...
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote:He's jealous because Moses has consigned Asamoah to the stands at Inter Milan.
Asamoah has now been reduced to sharing kenkey and Gatorade to the boys at the dressing room after a hectic game.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I am working on an application that will deliver an electric shock to any midget who bad mouths Nigeria and Nigerian sportsmen :idea: ❗️

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wa-oo! Please try harder. I think such will be a good invention for this place
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Odas wrote:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wa-oo! Please try harder. I think such will be a good invention for this place
Inspector Odas,
Let this be your last warning
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

No. Unlike Asamoah, Moses is not yet a liability at Inter. Heck, he walked into the team and benched their starter!

Any more questions?

Cmoke
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:

Cheers.
Inspector Odas,
Let this be your last warning
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Director Rawlings, why so, Sir?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
i see what you did there you tribalist
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Every village has its ID10T. We are blessed, we have more than one - KrawkRawlings and Bigporkhead :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
Every village has its ID10T. We are blessed, we have more than one - KrawkRawlings and Bigporkhead :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Eh? Pajimoh, na Bigpokey24 you call dat kain (kind) name? Well, make you no let-am read dis-oo!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

LAZIO VS. INTERNAZIONALE 2 - 1

Inter lost again
Moses has only brought misery to Inter
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Rawlings wrote:Inter 0-1 Napoli

Fabian Ruiz 57 (N)

They go to Europe so late in their careers. You can't possibly blame them. It's the system at home. Sad. :sad:
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He played and won in Europa Cup, had a really good game too...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:He played and won in Europa Cup, had a really good game too...
Of course Goatlings will pretend this one never happened :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:He played and won in Europa Cup, had a really good game too...
Of course Goatlings will pretend this one never happened :laugh:
Both of you need to stop telling lies! I watched the game and Moses did not have "a really good game." He was average like Inter Milan was. They played Ludogorets, a Bulgarian team, and they struggled, until very late in the game when Eriksen scored, against the run of play.

You guys need to stop debasing this website. Years ago, people come here to get the truth... today, you guys just lie and make things up.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Make una see for una sef the wahala the liability called Moses was causing all day, baller!!!!!

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!