Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
I don't care how we do it, but we need to get these kid FAST! the kid is extremely brilliant, if England cap gets him first, I'll be very pissed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18474
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.

Omo no vex I wasn't paying close attention to the kid, watching him now against Newcastle, I'm officially sold...would be a massive loss if we don't get him before England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85959
Location: Earth
So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14116
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.



they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85959
Location: Earth
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14116
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh



we only have ONE decent LB - Jamilu Collins

Saka is young and is already doing very well, and can play both LB and LW. Yes we need him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh

Apparently you are not watching the game, Saka has been immense all game, and he's not even playing in his natural position.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18474
vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.



they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.


Correct. But once he plays a friendly for them it'll be essentially over for us . The next window is our best chance or we should forget it. Invite him officially then go beg his parents. Force him to make a decision. We can not afford to lose him.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
We are wasting time on Eze, if that one keeps doing shakara just invite Osayi kid that plays with him at QPR, get Ejaria, Lookman and then Saka and we are set.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14116
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.



they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.


Correct. But once he plays a friendly for them it'll be essentially over for us . The next window is our best chance or we should forget it. Invite him officially then go beg his parents. Force him to make a decision. We can not afford to lose him.


If he gets called up for the next friendly and gets a few minutes and then fails to make the Euro 2020 squad, I can still see him switching over.

But the NFF needs to act, if they haven't already. Didn't he hear about some efforts being made a few months ago ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18474
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh

Apparently you are not watching the game, Saka has been immense all game, and he's not even playing in his natural position.


The guy never bothers to get info b fore responding to threads, he enters threads shouting like he used to enter molue in Nigeria. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18474
vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.



they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.


Correct. But once he plays a friendly for them it'll be essentially over for us . The next window is our best chance or we should forget it. Invite him officially then go beg his parents. Force him to make a decision. We can not afford to lose him.


If he gets called up for the next friendly and gets a few minutes and then fails to make the Euro 2020 squad, I can still see him switching over.

But the NFF needs to act, if they haven't already. Didn't he hear about some efforts being made a few months ago ?


That's a high risk low reward option. Even if he doesn't make the Euro squad there's a much higher possibility that he's a part of their future not ours. We have no option. Call him,beg him and tie him up.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 39369
Location: Somewhere
Pokey, Saka is a player o!

_________________
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1303
Bigpokey24 wrote:
So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh


The kid is good. I no go lie!
It is up to him but if he decides to play for us me I go rejoice big time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5629
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh


Bigpokey24 wrote:
I want Saka at the SE and probably Chelsea


Bigpokey24 wrote:
that **** is not a smart coach at all, what stops him from inviting Saka to the SE, it;s a friendly vs Brazil perfect opportunity to blend the bobo . I cannot stand the incompetence of ****


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh


Bigpokey24 wrote:
I want Saka at the SE and probably Chelsea


Bigpokey24 wrote:
that **** is not a smart coach at all, what stops him from inviting Saka to the SE, it;s a friendly vs Brazil perfect opportunity to blend the bobo . I cannot stand the incompetence of ****


Image

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18474
Tobi17 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh


Bigpokey24 wrote:
I want Saka at the SE and probably Chelsea


Bigpokey24 wrote:
that **** is not a smart coach at all, what stops him from inviting Saka to the SE, it;s a friendly vs Brazil perfect opportunity to blend the bobo . I cannot stand the incompetence of ****


Image

:lol:



Kai.... kalani is a very wicked somebori. See evidence!!!! Exhibit A,B & C. The porker will not show his face on CE for a while.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41574
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude he won MOTM.
Nutmeg ko, magnet ni.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26764
Location: london
Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5629
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude he won MOTM.
Nutmeg ko, magnet ni.


The future English teams are going to have a base of Nigerian players and it's insane.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17955
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
marko wrote:
Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear


marko,

Why do you expect him to choose Nigeria?

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saka is a baller...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3158
Enugu II wrote:
marko wrote:
Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear


marko,

Why do you expect him to choose Nigeria?

I did remember he proudly identified with his Nigerian roots when jovially asked where his national loyalty belonged by Kelechi from AFTV... I know that doesn't mean much, but I get the feeling he won't be difficult to poach if properly approached by Nigeria, certainly won't be like the Tammy Abraham situation..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hestonap, oyek and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group