Saka is a baller...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Saka is a baller...

Post by Tobi17 »

I don't care how we do it, but we need to get these kid FAST! the kid is extremely brilliant, if England cap gets him first, I'll be very pissed.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saka is a baller...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.
Omo no vex I wasn't paying close attention to the kid, watching him now against Newcastle, I'm officially sold...would be a massive loss if we don't get him before England.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:When wrote that we need to force the issue by calling him and forcing him to turn us down you came up with your slow toad response as usual. Watch England cap tie him on the next list they release.

they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh

we only have ONE decent LB - Jamilu Collins

Saka is young and is already doing very well, and can play both LB and LW. Yes we need him.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Seems some of you on CE believes any English based player yall see on tv deserves a call up...smh
Apparently you are not watching the game, Saka has been immense all game, and he's not even playing in his natural position.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:

they cannot CAP TIE him until he officially steps on the pitch at Euro 2020 in June. That is the soonest they can do it.

NFF over to you.
Correct. But once he plays a friendly for them it'll be essentially over for us . The next window is our best chance or we should forget it. Invite him officially then go beg his parents. Force him to make a decision. We can not afford to lose him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We are wasting time on Eze, if that one keeps doing shakara just invite Osayi kid that plays with him at QPR, get Ejaria, Lookman and then Saka and we are set.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

NFF over to you.
Correct. But once he plays a friendly for them it'll be essentially over for us . The next window is our best chance or we should forget it. Invite him officially then go beg his parents. Force him to make a decision. We can not afford to lose him.
If he gets called up for the next friendly and gets a few minutes and then fails to make the Euro 2020 squad, I can still see him switching over.

But the NFF needs to act, if they haven't already. Didn't he hear about some efforts being made a few months ago ?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:
Apparently you are not watching the game, Saka has been immense all game, and he's not even playing in his natural position.
The guy never bothers to get info b fore responding to threads, he enters threads shouting like he used to enter molue in Nigeria. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

NFF over to you.
If he gets called up for the next friendly and gets a few minutes and then fails to make the Euro 2020 squad, I can still see him switching over.

But the NFF needs to act, if they haven't already. Didn't he hear about some efforts being made a few months ago ?
That's a high risk low reward option. Even if he doesn't make the Euro squad there's a much higher possibility that he's a part of their future not ours. We have no option. Call him,beg him and tie him up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Pokey, Saka is a player o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So because he nutmeg a player, he should be invited..smh
The kid is good. I no go lie!
It is up to him but if he decides to play for us me I go rejoice big time
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I want Saka at the SE and probably Chelsea
Bigpokey24 wrote:that **** is not a smart coach at all, what stops him from inviting Saka to the SE, it;s a friendly vs Brazil perfect opportunity to blend the bobo . I cannot stand the incompetence of ****
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:that **** is not a smart coach at all, what stops him from inviting Saka to the SE, it;s a friendly vs Brazil perfect opportunity to blend the bobo . I cannot stand the incompetence of ****
:lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
:lol:

Kai.... kalani is a very wicked somebori. See evidence!!!! Exhibit A,B & C. The porker will not show his face on CE for a while.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude he won MOTM.
Nutmeg ko, magnet ni.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude he won MOTM.
Nutmeg ko, magnet ni.
The future English teams are going to have a base of Nigerian players and it's insane.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

marko wrote:Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear
marko,

Why do you expect him to choose Nigeria?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Enugu II wrote:
marko wrote:Will expect him to choose Nigeria unless his dad feels playing for England will enhance his marketability and earning power, i hear United are even on the radar, he is earning 3000 pounds a week before his first real contract, they are still in discussions, should be earning at least 50K, if he dont sign, the big guns will move in, even Bayern Munich i hear
marko,

Why do you expect him to choose Nigeria?
I did remember he proudly identified with his Nigerian roots when jovially asked where his national loyalty belonged by Kelechi from AFTV... I know that doesn't mean much, but I get the feeling he won't be difficult to poach if properly approached by Nigeria, certainly won't be like the Tammy Abraham situation..