Saka is a baller...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saka is a baller...

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Thus, Saka is in a unique position one similar to Tammy. It is a unique test for Nigeria.
Saka is under consideration for England's senior team? I doubt it.
By being under consideration I am simply making a difference between his situation as a starter on a top team in England v Iwobi who had not even played a competitive game when Nigeria came calling. Certainly England are more likely to look towards Saka in that situation than in Iwobi's situation at the time.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saka is a baller...

Post by marko »

Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Thus, Saka is in a unique position one similar to Tammy. It is a unique test for Nigeria.
Saka is under consideration for England's senior team? I doubt it.
By being under consideration I am simply making a difference between his situation as a starter on a top team in England v Iwobi who had not even played a competitive game when Nigeria came calling. Certainly England are more likely to look towards Saka in that situation than in Iwobi's situation at the time.
Saka is quality, he will only be better, England do not currently have world class players on that side, so he could be called up, afterall, he played at the junior international level
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko