Odion Ighalo vs Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Odion Ighalo vs Chelsea

Post by cic old boy »

bushboy wrote:That video with Ighalo and Osimhen really made me smile. Looks like our players genuinely like each other and that's awesome!
For real. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: I'm neither angry nor worried whether you are worried about me. The thoughts of the unstable never concerned me.
But you are seething and your heart is not strong. Please, take it easy. Please.
You are clearly thoughtless and odious. If something has never happened b/4, when it happens, a door opens, a barrier is broken. Black president in the US - Obama. He opened the door, shattered the glass ceiling, etc. First Nigerian at United - Iggy. He has opened the door but not for odious people like you.
I ask again, which door has been shattered? the door that Josh King was supposed to pass through and they went to China to seek a trash replacement to hold the sit, until Josh King is ready in May?
You also have a problem with simple English. Scoring wherever he has been means scoring for all the teams he has played for. 16 in 35 for Nigeria. Scored in Norway, Spain, Italy, England, China. That's why United wanted him.
This is absolutely untrue. And you know it. THE SOLE REASON United wanted him was because THEY COULDNT GET JOSH KING FROM BOURNEMOUTH! FACT!
That's why Barca wanted to sign him.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That's why Borinho wanted him and he said hell, no!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's why you are hating like a spurned groupie.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Iggy is better than all those players I named and more.
THIS IS FALSE AND YOU KNOW IT!

The likes of Fletcher, Tosic, Anderson, Da SIlva twins and Cleverley have all had better careers. FACT! I DONT NEED TO WASTE MY TIME ON EMOTIONS, the facts speak for themselves.
If he had signed for Borinho, you won't be arguing until he falls out with the object of your groupie love. We know how you roll. Odious and shameless for a grown azz man.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you are hurting and I will be hurt as well, if I was in your shoes. However, you will have to blamet Ighalo! His lack of ability and his worthlessness vs Argentina is his fault, not mine.
I'm not worried about what you have. I know you don't have 25 cents to your name.
That is fine. But are you willing to bet 25, 000 US dollars today! If you say yes, I will forward mine to Cellular and you will do the same! Put your money where your mouth is, Sir!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
But you are seething and your heart is not strong. Please, take it easy. Please.

I ask again, which door has been shattered? the door that Josh King was supposed to pass through and they went to China to seek a trash replacement to hold the sit, until Josh King is ready in May?

This is absolutely untrue. And you know it. THE SOLE REASON United wanted him was because THEY COULDNT GET JOSH KING FROM BOURNEMOUTH! FACT!

THIS IS FALSE AND YOU KNOW IT!

The likes of Fletcher, Tosic, Anderson, Da SIlva twins and Cleverley have all had better careers. FACT! I DONT NEED TO WASTE MY TIME ON EMOTIONS, the facts speak for themselves.

I know you are hurting and I will be hurt as well, if I was in your shoes. However, you will have to blamet Ighalo! His lack of ability and his worthlessness vs Argentina is his fault, not mine.

That is fine. But are you willing to bet 25, 000 US dollars today! If you say yes, I will forward mine to Cellular and you will do the same! Put your money where your mouth is, Sir!
How you see my heart from Borinho's anal passage must be another Wonder of the World.

The shattered door is the one that said "No Nigerians at Man United".

It looks like you are not aware that Josh King was a Man U youth player. Or that he has played 47 times for Norway.

Iggy rejected Barca. Fact.
https://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-barc ... rve-better

Iggy rejected Borinho. Fact.
https://talksport.com/football/663675/o ... m-watford/

This is paining you bitterly. Fact.

Having a "better career" is not evidence you are a better player. Mikelele had a "better career" than Jay Jay.

Iggy's performance against Argentina has little to do with your odious behaviour. Anyone that slights Borinho is your worst enemy. From Rafa to Pep to clubs that sacked him. You need professional help.

You don't have 25 cents to bet. The joy I'd get if Iggy has a successful stint at United is worth more than 25 grand. I wish him all the success in the world, while you wish him the opposite. Very depraved and odious from you while most Nigerians are delighted.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

So he took the same deal Barça (who were competing for actual titles, Champions League included) offered at Man United?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:So he took the same deal Barça (who were competing for actual titles, Champions League included) offered at Man United?
Na so we see am o! Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: How you see my heart from Borinho's anal passage must be another Wonder of the World.
Take it easy, Sir, take it easy, your heart... you will sever an artery Sir.. all because of Mourinho buttocks... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: take it easy Sir.
The shattered door is the one that said "No Nigerians at Man United".
There is no such door. That has only been your imagination. Ighalo being brought in as a stop gap has absolutely no bearing on any Nigerian playing for Nigeria in the future. Same way Obama's presidency had zero effect on a racist being elected as President.
It looks like you are not aware that Josh King was a Man U youth player. Or that he has played 47 times for Norway.
I know Josh King very very well. When he was at United, I knew him very well and I also know the links he has with Ole, through Solbakken. he is $#% and not good enough for United. The fact that he is better than Ighalo is embarassing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is paining you bitterly. Fact.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iggy's performance against Argentina has little to do with your odious behaviour. Anyone that slights Borinho is your worst enemy. From Rafa to Pep to clubs that sacked him. You need professional help.
His disgraceful performance against Argentina says more about his worthlessness. I am glad we will never see such useless striker wear our green, ever again!

You don't have 25 cents to bet. The joy I'd get if Iggy has a successful stint at United is worth more than 25 grand. I wish him all the success in the world, while you wish him the opposite. Very depraved and odious from you while most Nigerians are delighted.
Your heart, Sir, take it easy with your heart. You know its weak, Sir.

You are quite emotional here. The issue is not my disdain for Ighalo or whether he will be a success at United. The issue here is that ighalo has had a failed career and you know for a fact that Ighalo will be sent right back to China where he belongs! If you disagree, lets bet! I am willing to go up to 30,000 USD!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:So he took the same deal Barça (who were competing for actual titles, Champions League included) offered at Man United?
He's a Man U fan and has higher chances of playing there.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Danfo & CIC,

Can you two old men just get a room already and stop boring us with your crappy back-and-forths'? :mad:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Take it easy, Sir, take it easy, your heart... you will sever an artery Sir.. all because of Mourinho buttocks... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: take it easy Sir.

There is no such door. That has only been your imagination. Ighalo being brought in as a stop gap has absolutely no bearing on any Nigerian playing for Nigeria in the future. Same way Obama's presidency had zero effect on a racist being elected as President.

I know Josh King very very well. When he was at United, I knew him very well and I also know the links he has with Ole, through Solbakken. he is $#% and not good enough for United. The fact that he is better than Ighalo is embarassing.

His disgraceful performance against Argentina says more about his worthlessness. I am glad we will never see such useless striker wear our green, ever again!

Your heart, Sir, take it easy with your heart. You know its weak, Sir.

You are quite emotional here. The issue is not my disdain for Ighalo or whether he will be a success at United. The issue here is that ighalo has had a failed career and you know for a fact that Ighalo will be sent right back to China where he belongs! If you disagree, lets bet! I am willing to go up to 30,000 USD!
The only thing in danger here is your odious mind. You should seek professional help. I hope people close to you would read what you spew here and take action.

So it is my "imagination" that no Nigerian has played for Man U?? Iggy has kicked open that door. His performance could have some bearing on whether Man U signs other Nigerians.

You are contradicting yourself - not surprising, considering the state of your mind. Josh King's links with Ole, with Man U, already in England, etc are why he was considered b/4 Iggy and not b/c he is better.

Odious people judge a player on one performance. Football people judge on work across time. Top scorer at the ANC, 16 goals at Watford, 16 for Nigeria, etc. That's why he is at Man U. That's why Barca wanted him. That's why Borinho wanted him and he rejected the bus driver. That's what's paining you badly.

We continue to see further evidence of an unstable mind. You now "know for a fact" that Iggy is going back to China. A "fact" for you is something that is in the future! The present facts are that you are odious, a Borinho groupie and quite disturbed by demons.

Fact is, Iggy already has his own song from the fans. Do not play this as it will make you even madder than you already are.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
He's a Man U fan and has higher chances of playing there.

do you actually watch football and know whats going on? Barca does not even hsve a striker, until they bought Braithwaite. on the other hand United has Martial, with I ghalo so far seeing bench :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

do you actually watch football and know whats going on? Barca does not even hsve a striker, until they bought Braithwaite. on the other hand United has Martial, with I ghalo so far seeing bench :lol:
You clearly spend a lot of time up Borinho's back passage and don't know what's going on. Iggy turned down Barca in Jan last year!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47733498
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: The only thing in danger here is your odious mind. You should seek professional help. I hope people close to you would read what you spew here and take action.
Not true and thats why i am worried for your heart. You are seething with anger and you have to calm down. Watch your heart, please.
So it is my "imagination" that no Nigerian has played for Man U?? Iggy has kicked open that door. His performance could have some bearing on whether Man U signs other Nigerians

I disagree with you. First of, there is no door to open. Its not like a door was ever closed. If United had previously stated that they do not sign Nigerians and then went ahead to sign Ighalo, because of his performances at another club, then one would say the door has been kicked open. But here, we have a situation where United never said they banned Nigerians and Ighalo is a very poor player who only joined United because they had no choice... he was a last minute after thought.

His poor performance or other wise will have no bearing on United's decision to sign other Nigerians. Doesnt work that way. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are contradicting yourself - not surprising, considering the state of your mind. Josh King's links with Ole, with Man U, already in England, etc are why he was considered b/4 Iggy and not b/c he is better.
Josh King is sh1t but he is better than Ighalo. His performances show that and Ole/United believe he is better than Ighalo.. FACT!
Odious people judge a player on one performance. Football people judge on work across time. Top scorer at the ANC, 16 goals at Watford, 16 for Nigeria, etc. That's why he is at Man U. That's why Barca wanted him. That's why Borinho wanted him and he rejected the bus driver. That's what's paining you badly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We continue to see further evidence of an unstable mind. You now "know for a fact" that Iggy is going back to China. A "fact" for you is something that is in the future! The present facts are that you are odious, a Borinho groupie and quite disturbed by demons.
He is going back to China, FACT, because he is sh1t and United will not waste money on sh1t! If you think he is staying with United, lets take a bet! I have told you, Sir, 30, 000 USD! right now!
Fact is, Iggy already has his own song from the fans. Do not play this as it will make you even madder than you already are.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hopefully, the Chinese fans will learn the song, so they can sing it for him next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: You clearly spend a lot of time up Borinho's back passage and don't know what's going on.
Your continued concentration on Mourinho's anussss is quite evidence for all on Cybereagles to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: We understand. We truly do, Sir. Odiegwu! :wink: :woot:

Iggy turned down Barca in Jan last year!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47733498
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Not true and thats why i am worried for your heart. You are seething with anger and you have to calm down. Watch your heart, please.

I disagree with you. First of, there is no door to open. Its not like a door was ever closed. If United had previously stated that they do not sign Nigerians and then went ahead to sign Ighalo, because of his performances at another club, then one would say the door has been kicked open. But here, we have a situation where United never said they banned Nigerians and Ighalo is a very poor player who only joined United because they had no choice... he was a last minute after thought.

His poor performance or other wise will have no bearing on United's decision to sign other Nigerians. Doesnt work that way. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Josh King is sh1t but he is better than Ighalo. His performances show that and Ole/United believe he is better than Ighalo.. FACT!

He is going back to China, FACT, because he is sh1t and United will not waste money on sh1t! If you think he is staying with United, lets take a bet! I have told you, Sir, 30, 000 USD! right now!

Hopefully, the Chinese fans will learn the song, so they can sing it for him next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are consumed by hatred all b/c Iggy rejected the object of your groupie fantasies. Very odious and unhealthy.

You clearly have problems following simple logic. NO single Nigerian has ever played for Man U. So the door was closed. Was the door open and Nigerian players just refused to walk in? The door has now been opened for Iggy. If he does the business, the door opens wider. Simple logic that is beyond odious people with special needs.

Josh King is only better than Iggy in your swivel eyes. The facts say, one is at United, while the other is at Bournemouth trying to escape relegation. Was it not you that said the club you play determines how good you are?

Did you not claim to be a lawyer? So you didn't learn the meaning of "fact" in special needs law school? Something that is yet to happen can't be a fact.

You can't bet with something that doesn't belong to you. You don't have 25 cents. It's like me betting with the Niger Bridge.

Whether the Chinese learn that song or not, Iggy's shirt is selling like hot akara, as odious people are consumed by hatred.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Your continued concentration on Mourinho's anussss is quite evidence for all on Cybereagles to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: We understand. We truly do, Sir. Odiegwu! :wink: :woot:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If you crawl out of Borinho's arse, I'd stop mentioning it. And you would also be able to tell that we are now in 2020 not 2019. And even if it was this year, Iggy has a better chance of getting games at Man U than at Barca, who have Griezmann and Messi.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Your continued concentration on Mourinho's anussss is quite evidence for all on Cybereagles to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: We understand. We truly do, Sir. Odiegwu! :wink: :woot:

If you crawl out of Borinho's arse, I'd stop mentioning it. And you would also be able to tell that we are now in 2020 not 2019. And even if it was this year, Iggy has a better chance of getting games at Man U than at Barca, who have Griezmann and Messi.
Ah, Sir. You shouldnt have to deprive yourself of your desires. :woot: :woot: We all know where you usually stick your gbolaaaa Sir. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: You are consumed by hatred all b/c Iggy rejected the object of your groupie fantasies. Very odious and unhealthy.
Sir, take it easy on your heart. You are still angry.
You clearly have problems following simple logic. NO single Nigerian has ever played for Man U. So the door was closed. Was the door open and Nigerian players just refused to walk in? The door has now been opened for Iggy. If he does the business, the door opens wider. Simple logic that is beyond odious people with special needs.
The door was wide open, Sir.

In fact, Ma United spend money, time and hustle to try to bring in John Mikel Obi. he signed for them and then reneged on the deal. THE DOOR HAS NEVER BEEN CLOSED.

And I repeat, Sir, Ighalo's performance will have no bearing on the future of any Nigerian football player. Thats a fantasy, it doesnt work that way.

Josh King is only better than Iggy in your swivel eyes. The facts say, one is at United, while the other is at Bournemouth trying to escape relegation. Was it not you that said the club you play determines how good you are?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Did you not claim to be a lawyer? So you didn't learn the meaning of "fact" in special needs law school? Something that is yet to happen can't be a fact.

Code: Select all

You can't bet with something that doesn't belong to you.  You don't have 25 cents.  It's like me betting with the Niger Bridge.
If you are willing to bet, I will put up the money right now. Why dont you want to put up the money if you have confidence in IGhalo. Truth is that you know Ighalo is very poor and will return to China.
Whether the Chinese learn that song or not, Iggy's shirt is selling like hot akara, as odious people are consumed by hatred.
How many shirts has he sold? And I am not counting okrika :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Sir, take it easy on your heart. You are still angry.

The door was wide open, Sir.

In fact, Ma United spend money, time and hustle to try to bring in John Mikel Obi. he signed for them and then reneged on the deal. THE DOOR HAS NEVER BEEN CLOSED.

And I repeat, Sir, Ighalo's performance will have no bearing on the future of any Nigerian football player. Thats a fantasy, it doesnt work that way.

If you are willing to bet, I will put up the money right now. Why dont you want to put up the money if you have confidence in IGhalo. Truth is that you know Ighalo is very poor and will return to China.

How many shirts has he sold? And I am not counting okrika :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can't tell how my heart is when you are covered with Borinho sh*t.

The door at United was so "wide open", only Iggy has succeeded in walking in. Mikelele didn't play for them. Iggy is the first ever and it is paining you real bad. And yes, he will open doors at Manure for Nigerians. Southampton signed Ali Dia, a Sunday League player for claiming to be Weah's cousin.

No point betting with a church rat. You will crawl back into your hole if Iggy gets a permanent contract, only to crawl out with a new name when you think the coast is clear.

Let me know if you want the shirt. I know you can't afford it.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Ah, Sir. You shouldnt have to deprive yourself of your desires. :woot: :woot: We all know where you usually stick your gbolaaaa Sir. :lol:
We know you wanna get down on your knees and lick this clean. You are licking the screen already.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: You can't tell how my heart is when you are covered with Borinho sh*t.
You are about to sever an artery Sir, please take it easy on your heart.
The door at United was so "wide open", only Iggy has succeeded in walking in. Mikelele didn't play for them. Iggy is the first ever and it is paining you real bad. And yes, he will open doors at Manure for Nigerians. Southampton signed Ali Dia, a Sunday League player for claiming to be Weah's cousin.
This is incoherent Sir. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No point betting with a church rat. You will crawl back into your hole if Iggy gets a permanent contract, only to crawl out with a new name when you think the coast is clear.

So you won bet? :D
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
You are about to sever an artery Sir, please take it easy on your heart.

This is incoherent Sir. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So you won bet? :D
The heart that needs mending is yours that is broken b/c Iggy rejected your lord and master.

What I wrote can only be incoherent for a mind scrambled from feasting on Borinho faeces.

I can only bet with someone with something to bet with. I will buy you this shirt so you can have something to bet with.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: The heart that needs mending is yours that is broken b/c Iggy rejected your lord and master.
Calm down, Sir. This is too much for your weak heart. You have to take it easy.
What I wrote can only be incoherent for a mind scrambled from feasting on Borinho faeces.
Sure Sir! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I can only bet with someone with something to bet with. I will buy you this shirt so you can have something to bet with.
It is clear that you know deep down inside that Ighalo will be returned back to sender in May. A sh1t player like that who is well known as Misses Ighalo is a china-level player, and he will return there. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it.