Busayo Saka says he has visited Nigeria before

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Busayo Saka says he has visited Nigeria before

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:His name is BUKAYO, not Busayo.
What does Bukayo even mean in Yoruba? Na only Busayo I sabi

Go to sleep slow toad. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote:I have visited Nigeria over 15 times
The last time was September 2019
Yeah but who the fukk are you❓❗️

Cheers.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
marko wrote:Well from what i hear, he rejected Nigeria! But dont take my word for it! His people feel Nigeria are so disorganized and they do not want to ruin his career! Thats the latest!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
made one call last night and that was the news i got! was not really surprised anyway, i still believe he can break into England set up, they do not have any world class left back or left sided players unlike the right side where they have an abundance of talent
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

marko wrote:
marko wrote:Well from what i hear, he rejected Nigeria! But dont take my word for it! His people feel Nigeria are so disorganized and they do not want to ruin his career! Thats the latest!

made one call last night and that was the news i got! was not really surprised anyway, i still believe he can break into England set up, they do not have any world class left back or left sided players unlike the right side where they have an abundance of talent
I don't think this boy will play for us.
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

marko wrote:

Marko...last I spoke with him, he laughed off the Nigerian Tag but said that he does not know and not committing to anything....this was months ago.

England has 4 friendly matches coming up and if he is called up to any of those, he will take it.....for his contract situation @Arsenalfc

If however come June, he has signed his contract and not playing for England....he will likely be out of the Arsenal team and will accept a Nigerian callup.

Honestly....the boy is good but not that good....wont bother me who he plays for. He is no Alaba
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Enyi wrote:
marko wrote:

Marko...last I spoke with him, he laughed off the Nigerian Tag but said that he does not know and not committing to anything....this was months ago.

England has 4 friendly matches coming up and if he is called up to any of those, he will take it.....for his contract situation @Arsenalfc

If however come June, he has signed his contract and not playing for England....he will likely be out of the Arsenal team and will accept a Nigerian callup.

Honestly....the boy is good but not that good....wont bother me who he plays for. He is no Alaba
he can become even better, he is only 18, like you pointed out all dependent on if Gareth Southgate calls him up
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... eone-game/

Looks like Marko is right on this boy. Definitely looks like we ain’t getting him.

Mods...... abeg shagalo this thread to world football, the boy is an England player.
OCCUPY NFF!!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Enyi wrote:
marko wrote:

Well he was never meant to be an Alaba clone. All things being equal he has the potential to be another Leroy Sane of Man City.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Watching Alaba play CD yesterday, made we realise what a big ball we dropped on this boy!
I am happy
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Tobi17 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:His name is BUKAYO, not Busayo.
What does Bukayo even mean in Yoruba? Na only Busayo I sabi
Full name is Oluwabukayomi-meaning God added to my joy.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If he gets a call up to England, he will get a good deal at Arsenal, they moved to a mansion near Arsenal training ground, proud parents!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:If he gets a call up to England, he will get a good deal at Arsenal, they moved to a mansion near Arsenal training ground, proud parents!
Please kindly shut up! You are becoming more annoying than you usually are.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cyber stalking at its finest, on my ignore list, sometimes i laugh at certain people, roaming around Cybereagles with no aim or purpose in life :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:cyber stalking at its finest, on my ignore list, sometimes i laugh at certain people, roaming around Cybereagles with no aim or purpose in life :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I dont think you know how the ignore list works. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Odiegwu! Abeg someone please show him how to use it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... eone-game/

Looks like Marko is right on this boy. Definitely looks like we ain’t getting him.

Mods...... abeg shagalo this thread to world football, the boy is an England player.
It took u this long to figure out the obvious?
Mods..... abeg shagalo this man to a 3 day ban
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:cyber stalking at its finest, on my ignore list, sometimes i laugh at certain people, roaming around Cybereagles with no aim or purpose in life :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Kaiii!! I no fit laugh! This dunce thought that "ignore list" means you are refusing to respond to the person :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When i said he is the most brain dead person on CE, people said my mouth was smelling. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: Tufiakwa!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Rawlings wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... eone-game/

Definitely leaning towards England as he has played at all junior levels, his family/agent are currently stalling on a new deal, he wants to play More European football, very ambitious lad but i think at Arsenal, he will get more playing time

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

marko wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Definitely leaning towards England as he has played at all junior levels, his family/agent are currently stalling on a new deal, he wants to play More European football, very ambitious lad but i think at Arsenal, he will get more playing time
This is very true. In the game against Olympiacos, the commentator mentioned there was talk he'll make the Euros for England. So I believe the above statements that his non committal implies he's going the Abraham way. Time to move on.....
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.
I see them playing in a Ghana v England final in 2022
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Rawlings wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.
I see them playing in a Ghana v England final in 2022
Ghana that would probably be eliminated by a country like Burundi in the first round of qualifiers. Dream on......
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

They are entitled to choose either country. You moved to Nigeria and ran back tmyet it us those who choose to represent the country where they were born, or where they live, who are useless. Why don't you show your patriotism by joining the Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

These guys were brought up in the English system, there is talent in Nigeria, thousands! The issue is poor scouting

Marko