Rawlings wrote:
I have visited Nigeria over 15 times
The last time was September 2019

Yeah but who the fukk are you❓❗️

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
marko wrote:
Well from what i hear, he rejected Nigeria! But dont take my word for it! His people feel Nigeria are so disorganized and they do not want to ruin his career! Thats the latest!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

made one call last night and that was the news i got! was not really surprised anyway, i still believe he can break into England set up, they do not have any world class left back or left sided players unlike the right side where they have an abundance of talent

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:32 pm 

marko wrote:
marko wrote:
Well from what i hear, he rejected Nigeria! But dont take my word for it! His people feel Nigeria are so disorganized and they do not want to ruin his career! Thats the latest!

made one call last night and that was the news i got! was not really surprised anyway, i still believe he can break into England set up, they do not have any world class left back or left sided players unlike the right side where they have an abundance of talent

I don't think this boy will play for us.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:00 pm 

marko wrote:
marko wrote:

Marko...last I spoke with him, he laughed off the Nigerian Tag but said that he does not know and not committing to anything....this was months ago.

England has 4 friendly matches coming up and if he is called up to any of those, he will take it.....for his contract situation @Arsenalfc

If however come June, he has signed his contract and not playing for England....he will likely be out of the Arsenal team and will accept a Nigerian callup.

Honestly....the boy is good but not that good....wont bother me who he plays for. He is no Alaba

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:33 pm 

Enyi wrote:
marko wrote:
marko wrote:

Marko...last I spoke with him, he laughed off the Nigerian Tag but said that he does not know and not committing to anything....this was months ago.

England has 4 friendly matches coming up and if he is called up to any of those, he will take it.....for his contract situation @Arsenalfc

If however come June, he has signed his contract and not playing for England....he will likely be out of the Arsenal team and will accept a Nigerian callup.

Honestly....the boy is good but not that good....wont bother me who he plays for. He is no Alaba

he can become even better, he is only 18, like you pointed out all dependent on if Gareth Southgate calls him up

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:29 pm 

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... eone-game/

Looks like Marko is right on this boy. Definitely looks like we ain’t getting him.

Mods...... abeg shagalo this thread to world football, the boy is an England player.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:46 pm 

Enyi wrote:
marko wrote:
marko wrote:

Well he was never meant to be an Alaba clone. All things being equal he has the potential to be another Leroy Sane of Man City.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:22 pm 

Watching Alaba play CD yesterday, made we realise what a big ball we dropped on this boy!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:49 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
His name is BUKAYO, not Busayo.

What does Bukayo even mean in Yoruba? Na only Busayo I sabi

Full name is Oluwabukayomi-meaning God added to my joy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 pm 

If he gets a call up to England, he will get a good deal at Arsenal, they moved to a mansion near Arsenal training ground, proud parents!

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:31 am 

marko wrote:
If he gets a call up to England, he will get a good deal at Arsenal, they moved to a mansion near Arsenal training ground, proud parents!

Please kindly shut up! You are becoming more annoying than you usually are.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:02 am 

cyber stalking at its finest, on my ignore list, sometimes i laugh at certain people, roaming around Cybereagles with no aim or purpose in life :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:12 pm 

marko wrote:
cyber stalking at its finest, on my ignore list, sometimes i laugh at certain people, roaming around Cybereagles with no aim or purpose in life :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I dont think you know how the ignore list works. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Odiegwu! Abeg someone please show him how to use it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm 

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/26/saka-turn-down-special-invitation-from-nff-to-grace-super-eagles-vs-sierra-leone-game/

Looks like Marko is right on this boy. Definitely looks like we ain’t getting him.

Mods...... abeg shagalo this thread to world football, the boy is an England player.

It took u this long to figure out the obvious?
Mods..... abeg shagalo this man to a 3 day ban

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:05 pm 

marko wrote:

Kaiii!! I no fit laugh! This dunce thought that "ignore list" means you are refusing to respond to the person :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When i said he is the most brain dead person on CE, people said my mouth was smelling. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: Tufiakwa!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:50 pm 

Rawlings wrote:
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/26/saka-turn-down-special-invitation-from-nff-to-grace-super-eagles-vs-sierra-leone-game/

Definitely leaning towards England as he has played at all junior levels, his family/agent are currently stalling on a new deal, he wants to play More European football, very ambitious lad but i think at Arsenal, he will get more playing time

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 am 

marko wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Definitely leaning towards England as he has played at all junior levels, his family/agent are currently stalling on a new deal, he wants to play More European football, very ambitious lad but i think at Arsenal, he will get more playing time

This is very true. In the game against Olympiacos, the commentator mentioned there was talk he'll make the Euros for England. So I believe the above statements that his non committal implies he's going the Abraham way. Time to move on.....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:50 am 

I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:42 am 

I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.

I see them playing in a Ghana v England final in 2022

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:44 am 

Rawlings wrote:

I see them playing in a Ghana v England final in 2022

Ghana that would probably be eliminated by a country like Burundi in the first round of qualifiers. Dream on......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:25 pm 

They are entitled to choose either country. You moved to Nigeria and ran back tmyet it us those who choose to represent the country where they were born, or where they live, who are useless. Why don't you show your patriotism by joining the Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 pm 

These guys were brought up in the English system, there is talent in Nigeria, thousands! The issue is poor scouting

Marko