Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85844
Location: Earth
World class

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:39 pm
Posts: 1924
Location: New York






















Goals:




Last edited by iworo on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17955
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Chai, player from China, a non-competitive league! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14746
Uncle CIC, shey you for accept my bet! You for dey count your 25,000 US$ by now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7601
Oh boy it has to be said:

Osimen had better start sweating, because Oga is knocking on the door...

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11989
charlie wrote:
Oh boy it has to be said:

Osimen had better start sweating, because Oga is knocking on the door...


:lol:
Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined.

Happy for him as a person though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3376
Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined. 

Happy for him as a person though.


considering superstars like falcao, Sanchez, demaria couldn't donit against small derby county, he deserves commendation


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11989
john12 wrote:
Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined. 

Happy for him as a person though.


considering superstars like falcao, Sanchez, demaria couldn't donit against small derby county, he deserves commendation



sure but with moderation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26760
Location: london
a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85844
Location: Earth
marko wrote:
a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box

I am still yet to see the hype about Bruno myself. Pogba is miles ahead.

Also Ighalo is a flair player . His foot works are impressive. When he starts more games, and the sharpness comes back, the iggyscoop will return.

I am so happy for him. He is the first Nigerian striker to play for the biggest club in the world

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61891



_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5927
Location: Here
I'm very happy for Odion, clearly a very good human being. May God continue to bless his hardwork with success.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 49544
...a good striker who have nose for the goal, reminds of Ole Gurner himself, and recently Chicharito.
As long as he gets passes he will make do with the ball inside the box.
A one man up front makes him disappear for a while, then bang bang.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26760
Location: london
Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:
a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box

I am still yet to see the hype about Bruno myself. Pogba is miles ahead.

Also Ighalo is a flair player . His foot works are impressive. When he starts more games, and the sharpness comes back, the iggyscoop will return.

I am so happy for him. He is the first Nigerian striker to play for the biggest club in the world


The British media have overhyped Fernandes! Pogba is a different type of player, absolutely world class! Fernandes is lucky to be playing that 10 role, something which they never allowed Pogba to play, always had to play in a 2 man CDM role taking away his striker instincts, when he was played more upfront during OGS first 12 games, we all saw the numbers and record assists, Fernandes is also lucky that we now have Fred/ Mctomminay/ Matic so he does not have to do more defending duties

Ighalo has ball skills but i prefer for him to shift that to one side and bang in ugly goals, let the Martials/ rashford display all the skills

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 49544
...Paul Pogba's maga maga don do him in, he will be lucky if he gets another great gig. Club, money, and that high flying status he use to enjoy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85844
Location: Earth
marko, didn't i tell you Iggy is a very skillful striker? Did you see that goal...kai

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group