Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61937
Image

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:16 pm
Posts: 3162
Location: Secret place of the most High God
Quote:
'We're better when we have Ndidi'

Brendan Rodgers said he is not surprised that Leicester's dip has coincided with Wilfred Ndidi's absence.

The midfielder attempted to return too soon after undergoing knee surgery in January but managed 60 minutes against Birmingham City in the FA Cup on Wednesday.

"We know we are a better team with him in it, there's no question," said Rodgers. "When you're without one of the best players in that position in the league, he's always going to be a miss.

"Some of the guys have come in and done fantastic but he's irrepressible. It's what he gives the team and what he allows the others to be able to do.

"Hopefully he can stay fit now because he's very important for us."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39422
Location: Land of the Terrapins
shaq wrote:
Quote:
'We're better when we have Ndidi'

Brendan Rodgers said he is not surprised that Leicester's dip has coincided with Wilfred Ndidi's absence.

The midfielder attempted to return too soon after undergoing knee surgery in January but managed 60 minutes against Birmingham City in the FA Cup on Wednesday.

"We know we are a better team with him in it, there's no question," said Rodgers. "When you're without one of the best players in that position in the league, he's always going to be a miss.

"Some of the guys have come in and done fantastic but he's irrepressible. It's what he gives the team and what he allows the others to be able to do.

"Hopefully he can stay fit now because he's very important for us."

Image


When I said the same trolls Nkrumah Forehead Rawlings, and ANC were laughing at me :woot: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18464
Leicester will have to fight like mad dogs to stay in the top 4.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61937
Kelly misses big chance with a poor header.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 21078
Location: Chiraq
kelechi's hard work leads to a goal.

_________________
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18464
King Futcha wrote:
kelechi's hard work leads to a goal.



Yup. Nacho has learned how to work for the team. The standing around with is no more, work rate improved a lot.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61937
Kelly shot saved by Reina. Good chance.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18464
Cmon Nacho. Should’ve scored there.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61937
Vardy replaces Kelly 58mins.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 21183
Location: Cyberspace
Vardy scores a PK

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:06 pm
Posts: 11455
Location: Okija Shrine
Nacho had a very disappointing game!
Failed to convert his chances. When given such opportunity to Bench Vardy you seize it with both hands!

_________________
Rochas For President 2023


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14363
Location: South London
Babalawo wrote:
Nacho had a very disappointing game!
Failed to convert his chances. When given such opportunity to Bench Vardy you seize it with both hands!

It’s like he’s worried about failure and it’s crippling his ability to put it right!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14363
Location: South London
maceo4 wrote:
shaq wrote:
Quote:
'We're better when we have Ndidi'

Brendan Rodgers said he is not surprised that Leicester's dip has coincided with Wilfred Ndidi's absence.

The midfielder attempted to return too soon after undergoing knee surgery in January but managed 60 minutes against Birmingham City in the FA Cup on Wednesday.

"We know we are a better team with him in it, there's no question," said Rodgers. "When you're without one of the best players in that position in the league, he's always going to be a miss.

"Some of the guys have come in and done fantastic but he's irrepressible. It's what he gives the team and what he allows the others to be able to do.

"Hopefully he can stay fit now because he's very important for us."

Image


When I said the same trolls Nkrumah Forehead Rawlings, and ANC were laughing at me :woot: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What’s the point of having such capacitating forehead with out a brain to sit in it?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18464
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
Nacho had a very disappointing game!
Failed to convert his chances. When given such opportunity to Bench Vardy you seize it with both hands!

It’s like he’s worried about failure and it’s crippling his ability to put it right!


He had 2 clear chances, goalie saved one and he missed the other after doing well to create space. Is he supposed to score every time he touches the ball? Vardy finally scored a pk after almost 11hrs of missing sitters like Bret-fart crappn his pants even though he’s in the restroom. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7991
Brilliant goal by Vardy.
3-0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:06 pm
Posts: 11455
Location: Okija Shrine
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
Nacho had a very disappointing game!
Failed to convert his chances. When given such opportunity to Bench Vardy you seize it with both hands!

It’s like he’s worried about failure and it’s crippling his ability to put it right!


Yup looked very low on confidence.

Vardy is on & has scored two in 35mins.

Nacho needs to up his game for real!

_________________
Rochas For President 2023


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3153
Ndidi having a superb game shows he's the heart of this Leicester team, his return has made everything tick for Leicester... Vardy just scored a brilliant goal :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61937
Ndidi subbed 83mins. Commentator - "arguably Leicester's most important player".

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:47 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8021
Nacho was letting the team down....

_________________
Akpeyi -- Collins, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30661
Impressed by the young Justin at left back. Really good understanding of the position...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4470
Rawlings wrote:
Nacho was letting the team down....


Ok troll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 46818
txj wrote:
Impressed by the young Justin at left back. Really good understanding of the position...


Is he Nigerian? or is this another over sabi post??

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Last edited by 1naija on Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rawlings and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group