Ndidi is the most valuable Nigerian in England at €45m

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ndidi is the most valuable Nigerian in England at €45m

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ndidi now the most valuable Eagle in England after Transfermarkt estimates him to be worth €45m - See more at: https://bit.ly/2J4pqJW

Not surprising as this boy has been in scintillating form since joining Leicester. He has got better and better with each season and is gradually working on the offensive side of his game, which for me, is where he still needs to improve.

I can see his next move being the one that will allow him to make the transition into a world class player. Just imagine the form he will hit if he has world class players around him.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi is the most valuable Nigerian in England at €45m

Post by deanotito »

Ndidi is worth at least double that.

But I dare say this. If in fact, you could have gotten Ndidi by paying less than or equal to 45 over the last 3 years, and you didn’t try, just fire your entire scouting department.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Reports from Spain suggest that Barcelona are interested in Wilfred Ndidi.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

40 million pounds :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Man City spent 50 million pounds on Stones and Arsenal spent 70 million on Pepe. Odiegwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Leicester won’t gain anything from selling him for less than 80M so they might as well up his wage and keep him.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ndidi now the most valuable Eagle in England after Transfermarkt estimates him to be worth €45m - See more at: https://bit.ly/2J4pqJW

Not surprising as this boy has been in scintillating form since joining Leicester. He has got better and better with each season and is gradually working on the offensive side of his game, which for me, is where he still needs to improve.

I can see his next move being the one that will allow him to make the transition into a world-class player. Just imagine the form he will hit if he has world-class players around him.

This is a great insult!! Ndidi is one of the best DM in the world and they say he's worth just €45m. I don't know if skin color or nationality plays a big role in this estimation but if he were a Brazilian, Argie or an European his price tag will be double that silly € 45m.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

next
This is a great insult!! Ndidi is one of the best DM in the world and they say he's worth just €45m. I don't know if skin color or nationality plays a big role in this estimation but if he were a Brazilian, Argie or an European his price tag will be double that silly € 45m

Nigerians and arrogant statement. although, based on modern transfer market, he is worth more than 45mil but how is ndidi the best midfielder in the world when he has failed to make ordinary Caf xi for the past 3 season in a row? we dont care about facts, stats just keep making arrogant statements
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

john12 wrote:next
This is a great insult!! Ndidi is one of the best DM in the world and they say he's worth just €45m. I don't know if skin color or nationality plays a big role in this estimation but if he were a Brazilian, Argie or an European his price tag will be double that silly € 45m

Nigerians and arrogant statement. although, based on modern transfer market, he is worth more than 45mil but how is ndidi the best midfielder in the world when he has failed to make ordinary Caf xi for the past 3 season in a row? we dont care about facts, stats just keep making arrogant statements
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It's only in Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:

What's funny though, the stats and facts show Ndidi is among the best DMs in the world at just 23, sometimes you should pause and reflect on how unfunny you are with your stake trolling dude.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:

What's funny though? the stats and facts show Ndidi is among the best DMs in the world at just 23, without him and Vardy Leicester will be a bottom to mid table club right now. Sometimes you need to pause, and reflect on how unfunny you are with your stale attempts at trolling dude.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

small boy, he didn't say one of the best, he said "the best"
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

john12 wrote:small boy, he didn't say one of the best, he said "the best"

Do you guyz have a comprehension problem on the forum?

I wrote ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD and NOT THE BEST...... Damn!!!
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

he is one of the best in Africa idk about the world sha
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

john12 wrote:he is one of the best in Africa idk about the world sha
Finally, we have somebody with his head screwed up right on his head.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

What's funny though? the stats and facts show Ndidi is among the best DMs in the world at just 23, without him and Vardy Leicester will be a bottom to mid table club right now. Sometimes you need to pause, and reflect on how unfunny you are with your stale attempts at trolling dude.
You are not supposed to be recognising the guy, talk less responding.
He is a troll, proud of it....and lives for your reactions.
Just give him an 'OK' and be done. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

You are not supposed to be recognising the guy, talk less responding.
He is a troll, proud of it....and lives for your reactions.
Just give him an 'OK' and be done. :rotf:
Orders from Kim, the president of North Korea