Should Mikel Return back to the EPL?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

emjay
Egg
Egg
Should Mikel Return back to the EPL?

Post by emjay »

Former Nigeria Super Eagles captain, John obi Mikel has dropped hint on a possible return to the EPL should every football activities go back to Normal.

The 32 years old recently got his Trabzonspor Contract terminated on Mutual consent after protesting on the Continuity of League games despite the Corona Virus disease spreading across all Nation. Mikel's post on social Media regarding to the Suspension of the Turkish season sparked outrage in the Club which didn't go down well with the Management of the club and were quick to ask Mikel to bring down the post which the Former Chelsea Midfielder refused.

Speaking in an interview, Obi revealed his plans to Look for a new club and continue his Career

“Now I’m focused on a new page in my career. I do not know where next but want to be close to my family, my house. Maybe England, I do not know yet. Together, we’ll see what happens.” Mikel told The Athletic.

Mikel is no stranger to English football as he has spent 11 years in England, Playing for Chelsea football club After a Controversial move from Manchester United.

SOURCE:
FOOTYNAIJA
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Should Mikel Return back to the EPL?

Post by gochino »

Are there EPL clubs interested in him? Epl no be set, abeg!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Why can't he go play in the NPFL and pass his rich experience to the next generation?
That's what most of the Brazilain (& Ghanaian) players do after making money abroad.

Is he afraid of Naija?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

gochino wrote:Are there EPL clubs interested in him? Epl no be set, abeg!
No, the Championship sides are interested in him.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mikel will be 33 next month. Let him get a 2 or 3 year contract with some smaller team, epl or championship and enjoy retirement with the kids
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Mikel for tanda house dey rack up weekly pay if no be for his premature ejaculation
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

To do what?
ataka
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

malamax wrote:To do what?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

IF ALL ELSE FAILS...

...why not give the MLS a shot if appropriate compensation can be arranged? Besides the soccer, it could open other doors.
Bell