BALOGUN SHOULD NEVER RETURN TO SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BALOGUN SHOULD NEVER RETURN TO SE

Post by jette1 »

His unskilled acts are becoming more obvious as he gets older; it’s safe to safe that his better footballing days are behind him
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BALOGUN SHOULD NEVER RETURN TO SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OK. WE WILL SEND HIM THE NESSAGE. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

jette1 wrote:His unskilled acts are becoming more obvious as he gets older; it’s safe to safe that his better footballing days are behind him
I am guessing you typed this in your sleep, turn over your head on the pillow and repeat "Oh what a bad dream"
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:OK. WE WILL SEND HIM THE NESSAGE. :roll:
Facts not feelings

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

What made you create this thread? There’s no football being played.
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

jette1 wrote:His unskilled acts are becoming more obvious as he gets older; it’s safe to safe that his better footballing days are behind him
These are the types of thoughtless posts that do more damage than anticipated. The type of posts that sent Victor Moses and Igbalo out of the Super eagles. We really need to stop this nonsense!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Have you started dreaming of Balogun in your sleep? Cos there's no football being played and your thoughts seem disjointed and far from reality.
Go back to sleep.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He's still a useful squad player because of his experience. Ekong, Omeruo, Awazeim, and Ajayi are currently ahead of him. However, with injury or loss of form to one of them he could be back in the mix.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Synopsis wrote:What made you create this thread? There’s no football being played.
:rotf: It’s obviously personal.But to be honest I said the same thing before all football was cancelled.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
Have you started dreaming of Balogun in your sleep? Cos there's no football being played and your thoughts seem disjointed and far from reality.
Go back to sleep.
after watching same replays X10 you see the obvious; I'm even seeing that if not for patriotism this guy should be no where near our defense. when he got injured in that friendly vs mexico in the US it made sense to extend a hand to him but lets not pretend that this is the standard in that position or we would continue making heroes out of Argentina. I mean common men this is a position gallantly staffed with likes of no nonsense unche okechkwu etc

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Go back to sleep.
after watching same replays X10 you see the obvious; I'm even seeing that if not for patriotism this guy should be no where near our defense. when he got injured in that friendly vs mexico in the US it made sense to extend a hand to him but lets not pretend that this is the standard in that position or we would continue making heroes out of Argentina. I mean common men this is a position gallantly staffed with likes of no nonsense unche okechkwu etc
Balogun has his strengths and his weaknesses like the rest of them.
To be honest, I see little difference between Balogun and Omeruo.
But more importantly, I have no-one that readily comes to mind as their replacements - yet.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "