Odion Ighalo Confirms he is staying at Manchester united

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

emjay
Egg
Egg
Odion Ighalo Confirms he is staying at Manchester united

Post by emjay »

Odion Ighalo has given a confirmation that he would remain in the EPL despite an Improved offer from Parent club Shanghai Shenhua.

The 30 years old replied "of course" to a Fan's question on Twitter when asked of he would continue with the red devils during a question and answer session

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Odion Ighalo Confirms he is staying at Manchester united

Post by Dammy »

emjay wrote:Odion Ighalo has given a confirmation that he would remain in the EPL despite an Improved offer from Parent club Shanghai Shenhua.

The 30 years old replied "of course" to a Fan's question on Twitter when asked of he would continue with the red devils during a question and answer session

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
It depends on whether he wants to resume his international career with Nigeria.
It's no secret that Rohr wants him back, but if he's no longer interested in international football, I would advise him to take the Chinese offer to secure his future.
I am happy
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Dammy wrote:
emjay wrote:Odion Ighalo has given a confirmation that he would remain in the EPL despite an Improved offer from Parent club Shanghai Shenhua.

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
It's no secret that Rohr wants him back, but if he's no longer interested in international football, I would advise him to take the Chinese offer to secure his future.
...I sincerely hope he decline, accepting to return SE will damage his resurging career at epl.
Seems like a young man with good head on his shoulders to decline money offer for stability and quality.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
His future is already secure.
Someone allegedly earning £100k/week for over a year in China?
Which security him wan secure again?

He doesn't need to compete with Bill Gates to be financially secure - whether he chooses to remain in the west or return home to Nigeria.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg let Iggy retire from SE in peace.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
The heading doesn’t exactly match up with the tweet, but hoping he stays...

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:His future is already secure.

He doesn't need to compete with Bill Gates to be financially secure - whether he chooses to remain in the west or return home to Nigeria.
Iggy was earning way MORE than that in China (perhaps more than 3x as much)...
That’s why you have to respect the fact that he is willing to take a substantial cut to live his dream.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:His future is already secure.

Iggy was earning way MORE than that in China (perhaps more than 3x as much)...
That’s why you have to respect the fact that he is willing to take a substantial cut to live his dream.
I have MASSIVE respect for him!
My estimate was conservative. Actually 300K came to mind but i wasn't sure whether I was confusing it with the wages offered to tempt him away from Man Utd recently.

I've always argued that for many people, it isn't always all about the money.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It's still not clear if Man Utd will offer him a contract at the end of the season. They may decide to bring in 1 or 2 younger strikers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ighalo, abeg go take de moni from China qick-qick, if not, na big mistake you dey make so-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

SEE TWEET HERE

Good Decision by Ighalo?
Odion Ighalo has given a confirmation that he would remain in the EPL , IF he is offered a contract

naija man, always complete your sentences
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar