Man Utd teasing Odion Ighalo with a #100kpw wage

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chuks69
Egg
Egg
Man Utd teasing Odion Ighalo with a #100kpw wage

Post by chuks69 »

since United considers him only as a back up to Rashford (#250kpw), Martial (#200kpw), they are only offering China boy a #100kpw package..
Tough decision awaits the dude, but if United ups it to #200kpw, odion could stay back at United, if not he would better off going to China and make a killing..

https://www.completesports.com/ighalo-w ... an-united/
afc##
ceejay22
Egg
Egg
Re: Man Utd teasing Odion Ighalo with a #100kpw wage

Post by ceejay22 »

It will be stupid for him to accept 100k pounds per week when he was making 300k per week in China. At the end of the day, football is a job and he needs to use his monetary opportunities well cos he doesn’t have that many years of active football left. Screw ManU for lowballing him like that, if true
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

100k before tax in UK? He must be daft if at his age he is not thinking of getting all he can at this age, sealing the can and sitting on the can. 300k in China, roughly 53k in Manchester? I hope he has a sane wife if he is not alright.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

You have to understand the club calculations, Mata, Lingard etc other part time players earn around 100kpw ( 70 to 150kpw).. If you are core or guaranteed starter thats when you can negogiate for around 200kpw or more.. Man Utd would perhaps seek a third choice striker to agree at 100kpw or look for a very young and good striker that would accept 100kpw. I would thing Odion is in a position of strength to negogiate to get a figure close to 200kpw..
Odion perhaps may not be all about the money, because he could be looking to stay closer to his wife n family since they based in the Uk and already having issues with madam recently..
afc##
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Big man tanda dey chop hungry man tanda CE dey count money for ‘am
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I’m all for him living his dream but 100k vs a reported 400k offer from China. My guy, I beg you, take the Chinese offer. Just don’t eat no bat
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not sure it's worth it for Ighalo to take a wage cut to be a sub or start in less important cup games. We already know he is behind Martial and Rashford in the pecking order. If they get a high profile signing like Haaland or Kane he will fall further down the pecking order. They may even decide they no longer need to sign Ighalo if they get Haaland or Kane.

If he was taking a pay cut and would be starting that would be a different story.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bros abeg reason am well o - you are already a Manchester United legend in many's book and that can never be taken away from you but na your personal decision 8-) :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote:I’m all for him living his dream but 100k vs a reported 400k offer from China. My guy, I beg you, take the Chinese offer. Just don’t eat no bat
move to China first
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved