All due respect to Morocco

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PaJimoh
All due respect to Morocco

Post by PaJimoh »

Regardless of our disappointment and our anger, we just have to say, Morocco did a wonderful job. They came with a YOUNG TEAM, SET OUT THEIR STALL, DID NOT GIVE 2 MONKEYS ABOUT BIG NAMES AND TOOK THEIR MOMENT IN HISTORY WITH BOTH HANDS.

Histroy will always show that they beat us. Sometimes i feel our boys just don't have the sense of history making, the enormity of what they are doing and the patriotism to wear the uniform anymore.

We have cheapen the uniform. That can only explain why that sptupid, no good for nothing Kanu will go and do business in Nigeria when he should be in camp.

As God is my witness, if i ever see Kanu in a SE jersey after theis ANC, I will never support that team.

Mali feels like only yesterday for goodness sake. Are we so "F"ing stupid that we always insist on making the same mistakes over and over again. Too many self interest at the NFA.

It is so frigging simple it belies logic. If we want to progress we have to appoint a progressive manager. CCC has his limitation, if we don't recognise that thenwe have no business complaining about this loss.

His not the best in our local league, so how can we put him in charge of our nartional team when even the best local coach is not good enough to take us to the next level.

Had this been a world cup year, my God, we are in trouble.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

MOrroco had a coach who had a solid tactical plan...and it worked nicely,,,nigeria on the other hand ..well result sepaks for itself..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
mardingobob
Egg
Egg

Post by mardingobob »

Zaki is a genius plain and simple
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

All of U were saying how we would maul them 2 weeks to today but now all of a sudden Maroc gets their respect.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the long and short is if we had a half decent manager like what we've had in the past,there is no way we wouldnt have gotten at least a point from the atlas lions.
Name them, bonfrere,amodu,libregts,bora.they would all have had enough sense to have a definite tactic for the game, i wont cheapen the reputations of westerhof and troussier by adding them to this list.
i've seen the game now and there's nothing special about morocco,just a very disjointed SE team.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pa Jimoh:
Nonsense. After all my repeated warnings, only now do you see the need to recognize Morocco for what they are; a formidable side.
Last edited by YUJAM on Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I have just seen the game in the cold light of day, and Morocco were crap. We were just crapper. A better side would have buried us 9-0. They couldn't even take advantage of Enyeama's shortness and uselessness with crosses.

It was an awful game and a poor advert for African football.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

YUJAM wrote:Pa Jimoh:
Nonsense. After all my repeated warnings, only now do you see the need to recognize Morocco for what they are; a formidable side.
YUJAM:
With all due respect, both sides were hardly "formidable"!

As uninspired as Nigeria were on the night, we still did more than enough (Aghahowa's heading wide unmarked in front of goal, the GK great save from Utaka's early second-half effort, Aiyegbeni's miscue when put through by Aghahowa's header, and Agali scrambling a header over an empty goal in the final minutes) to walk away with a draw.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: All due respect to Morocco

Post by Waffiman »

PaJimoh wrote:Regardless of our disappointment and our anger, we just have to say, Morocco did a wonderful job. They came with a YOUNG TEAM, SET OUT THEIR STALL, DID NOT GIVE 2 MONKEYS ABOUT BIG NAMES AND TOOK THEIR MOMENT IN HISTORY WITH BOTH HANDS.

Histroy will always show that they beat us. Sometimes i feel our boys just don't have the sense of history making, the enormity of what they are doing and the patriotism to wear the uniform anymore.

We have cheapen the uniform. That can only explain why that sptupid, no good for nothing Kanu will go and do business in Nigeria when he should be in camp.

As God is my witness, if i ever see Kanu in a SE jersey after theis ANC, I will never support that team.

Mali feels like only yesterday for goodness sake. Are we so "F"ing stupid that we always insist on making the same mistakes over and over again. Too many self interest at the NFA.

It is so frigging simple it belies logic. If we want to progress we have to appoint a progressive manager. CCC has his limitation, if we don't recognise that thenwe have no business complaining about this loss.

His not the best in our local league, so how can we put him in charge of our nartional team when even the best local coach is not good enough to take us to the next level.

Had this been a world cup year, my God, we are in trouble.
Correction!! It is those who have accepted money from agents and players instead of selection on merit that have cheapen the shirt. It is those who have profited personally while the SE has been reduce to has beings that have sold us down the river, they have betrayed us.

Papi has represented his country with pride and distinction over the years, it is unfair for you to criticise him for not prforming in what is a mickey mouse set up.

Papi only took care of himself like those who have been running the SE have been taking care of themselves. :x :x :x :x :x :x
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YUJAM wrote:Pa Jimoh:
What rubbish Morroco crap, SE crapier. Two very poor teams, one just does not deserve to be called a team. :( :( :( :(
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

when you play 5 attackers at one time in a game, it doesn't take a genius coach to easily figure out how to beat you