Ndidi - SE Captain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi - SE Captain

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:I would lock stupid threads like this immediately if I could; Captainship is the least problem any team - club or country would ever have. At best captainship is sentimental and factors very little in big National Teams like Nigeria, Germany, England, Italy, Mexico, Argentina or lately the US. When golden boy donavan was yanked off the team the US actually became a better team. Okocha was the most undisciplined national captain ever but his play was used to justify captainship.
Omeruo is the visible captain after Ekong and Etebo is even way ahead of Ndidi
You call this a "stupid' thread but your contribution is the only stupid post by a country mile.
You attempt to insult others but only end up insulting yourself.
Na wa.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:I would lock stupid threads like this immediately if I could; Captainship is the least problem any team - club or country would ever have. At best captainship is sentimental and factors very little in big National Teams like Nigeria, Germany, England, Italy, Mexico, Argentina or lately the US. When golden boy donavan was yanked off the team the US actually became a better team. Okocha was the most undisciplined national captain ever but his play was used to justify captainship.
You call this a "stupid' thread but your contribution is the only stupid post by a country mile.
You attempt to insult others but only end up insulting yourself.
Na wa.
If you didn’t properly digest English then your characterization is excused; my point is that the issue is not as significant as being floated but nonetheless if it is going to occupy time & forum space then we might as well use a fair rating. after all its all yabis. Rohr isn’t even as stupid as the openly empty reactive reasonings you see here
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its between Ekong, Ndidi and Oshimen. I think Ekong should get it Ndidi vice Captain.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:Its between Ekong, Ndidi and Oshimen. I think Ekong should get it Ndidi vice Captain.
Osimhen that has less than 5 caps :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

but you can't. :atc: