Lille confirms $105m Osihmen offer.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lille confirms $105m Osihmen offer.

Post by danfo driver »

THE 13TH EVIDENCE:

IN THE MIDST OF CORONAVIRUS, ASTON VILLA AGREES TO PAY THE HIGHEST FEE EVER PAID FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYER, Ollie Watkins, a 24 year old who has never seen division 1 in his entire life!

No one wants to give their players to others for free o!! transfer market o ni baje o! :taunt: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I find it interesting the teams that haven't made new signings this summer, namely Madrid.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:I agreed with you on the average, but that was NOT our disagreement. Our disagreement was on price per player and not average price. :rotf: :rotf: The minute the first transfer went in for the cost I stated on page 3 the case was closed. Uncle, you will NOT shift the goal post on this one! :taunt:
How can we disagree on "price per player"? Are the same players being transferred each season? :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

kalani JR wrote:I find it interesting the teams that haven't made new signings this summer, namely Madrid.
Don't mind those who are busy confusing the trees for the forest...
As Oct 5 approaches, reality that "spending will be WAY DOWN in the summer window" leaves them desperate. :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE 14TH EVIDENCE:

Real Madrid sells thei THIRD CHOICE LEFT BACK, to Tottenham for 30 Million Euros

Why arent clubs giving their players to others for free?? why arent clubs giving discounts like they claimed??!! They said Pogba will be sold at a loss because of CoRoRoRo!!! Odiegwu!!!! transfer market o ni baje o! :taunt: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
kalani JR wrote:I find it interesting the teams that haven't made new signings this summer, namely Madrid.
As Oct 5 approaches, reality that "spending will be WAY DOWN in the summer window" leaves them desperate. :lol: :lol:
Thank God most people here are educated, can read the thread and cannot be deceived! :taunt:

I thought clubs will give huge discounts and some will even drive their players to another club's facility for free??? Wetin happen? They didnt get the memo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE 15TH EVIDENCE:

O MA SE O!!! IN THE MIDST OF CORONAVIRUS, WHEN TEAMS ARE GIVING THEIR PLAYERS AWAY FOR FREE TO OTHERS WOLVES WILL BE PAYING 35M EUROS TO BARCA FOR SEMEDO

Why are people not giving their players to others for free???!! transfer market o ni baje o! :taunt: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Gotti wrote:
I think danfo is still proven right, he suggested that expenditure might be down but transfer fees won't crash.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Gotti wrote:
I think danfo is still proven right, he suggested that expenditure might be down but transfer fees won't crash.
Like I said, the good thing is that people in hear are educated and know how to read. :lol: Gotti is a lawyer and has very strong education, so I know he is trolling--in pretending that he doesnt know what the argument was. Make e continue! Sancho should solidify my argument finish! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Funny enough, a stronger argument for Gotti against my argument will be to point out:

1. the shocking financial crime between Barcelona and Juventus, where they bought and sold Pjanic and Arthur Melo for exhorbitant amounts. I believe the cost was 60 million + each in order to "cook" their books. But no single fee changed hands and the players just replaced each other. yet, Barca will report 60m+ revenue for that transaction (and high profit) on their books and Juve will do the same.

---Thats why I didnt post those transactions here as "Examples," since it was a scam.

2. Inter and Tottenham and about to do something for Skriniar and Eriksen. Inter has to pay the final lump sup for Eriksen on September 30, 2020. Rather than pay that, since they have been hit financially, they intend to deduct that amount from the Skriniar fee.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:Funny enough, a stronger argument for Gotti against my argument will be to point out:

1. the shocking financial crime between Barcelona and Juventus, where they bought and sold Pjanic and Arthur Melo for exhorbitant amounts. I believe the cost was 60 million + each in order to "cook" their books. But no single fee changed hands and the players just replaced each other. yet, Barca will report 60m+ revenue for that transaction (and high profit) on their books and Juve will do the same.

---Thats why I didnt post those transactions here as "Examples," since it was a scam.

2. Inter and Tottenham and about to do something for Skriniar and Eriksen. Inter has to pay the final lump sup for Eriksen on September 30, 2020. Rather than pay that, since they have been hit financially, they intend to deduct that amount from the Skriniar fee.
The Juve and Barcelona thing is likely pure financial engineering, especially since Ronaldo transfer has not worked out financially like they expected.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

FFP has been suspended due to Covid, so it matters not this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odiegwu! 80m Euros??!! When are people going to start dashing their players to others???!!! when? O ma se o! :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! Coro Coro! Transfer Market O ni ba je o!!! I thought Dortmund will wrap Sancho in a bow and deliver him on a platter to United? Isnt that what they told us? How come? eh? eh? eh? :cry: :cry:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eziokwu!

Recently promoted Leeds has spent 100 million pounds???! I thought they will be crippled and Covido will make sure clubs will have to make do with what they have or beg other clubs to give them players for free? Odiegwu!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... entum.html
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE 16TH EVIDENCE:

ODIEGWU!!! EVERTON has agreed to pay 25M POUNDS for a NORWICH CHILD who was relegated last season and part of one of the worst defenses to ever grace the EPL!

CORO RORO COCO, how market na? how we go do am????!! How is a small child in division 2 costing 25 million POUNDS??? WHERE ARE THE FREEBIES THAT THEY TOLD US ABOUT? COCO RORO, A-RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH! O-ROH-ROH-ROH-ROH!!!

transfer market o ni baje o!
:taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE 17TH EVIDENCE:

45M POUNDS + VAT
transfer market o ni baje o![/size][/b] :taunt:[/quote]
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DD doggedly fighting in a room by himself...
Meanwhile, transfer spending reportedly DOWN 35% from last summer.

Transfer window closes in a few hours...
As Nigerians would say, let's count the miles AFTER the race! :wink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry, when you wake up tomorrow, Dortmund would have given Sancho to United for free. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It still lines up with the prediction.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

kalani JR wrote:

It sure does...
Even the Fighting Driver have come to realize that, so he's desperately trying muddy the waters. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry, when you wake up tomorrow, Dortmund would have given Sancho to United for free. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Because high-profile transfer targets are given for free in pre-Covid years? Duh! :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Luis Suarez who cost Barca 82m Euros has been sold to Atletico 6m Euros!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Gotti wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

It sure does...
Even the Fighting Driver have come to realize that, so he's desperately trying muddy the waters. :lol:
Expenditure is down but fees are solid.
Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Because high-profile transfer targets are given for free in pre-Covid years? Duh! :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Luis Suarez who cost Barca 82m Euros has been sold to Atletico 6m Euros!
There are some conditionals that you are ignoring.