Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:14 am 

This is what I have just dreamt......my dreams always come to pass

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:22 am 

You need to stop smoking that quarantine weed mate.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:49 am 

:rotf:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:10 pm 

EagleEye wrote:

Don't mind the haters above. Even though to dream is free, we still have people who are afraid to dream big.
Dreams do come true and the last time I checked - Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to them that believe.

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more acceptable to them as reality

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:20 pm 

Hopefully in the final? :tic:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:12 pm 

Too bad you didn't see the 7 goal comeback in the second.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:14 pm 

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:41 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

Don't mind the haters above. Even though to dream is free, we still have people who are afraid to dream big.
Dreams do come true and the last time I checked - Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to them that believe.

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more acceptable to them as reality

Thank you Pajimoh, People like Tobi17 don't even live after their name, because their natural mind set is too small and as such need to be spoon-fed confidence, determination......They never believe all things are possible to them that believe!

For me Nigeria is the best footballing nation in the WORLD! full of amazing players past present and future!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:28 pm 

Mods, I also have dreams ooooooooo

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 pm 

The first thing you have to do to realize your dream of becoming 100 percent Naija is to wake up!

Rawlings wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:08 am 

Cmoke wrote:
The first thing you have to do to realize your dream of becoming 100 percent Naija is to wake up!

Rawlings wrote:

why u always hating?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:53 am 

Rawlings wrote:

You've been having the same dream since 1981.
That's no longer a dream, that BS nightmare :tic:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:14 am 

pajimoh wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

You've been having the same dream since 1981.
That's no longer a dream, that BS nightmare :tic:

Oga, we are not discussing WET dreams hia ...so back off

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:21 pm 

Rawlings wrote:

who U see..Suarez? :taunt:

You can also get it at a discount directly on www.pa-jofficial.com
Thanks for you $upport and $hares

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:23 pm 

EagleEye wrote:

This is what happens when you fall asleep playing FIFA20 the on Xbox... :dream: :biggrin:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:04 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
You need to stop smoking that quarantine weed mate.

Why are you doubting what was dreamt by another person? Why don't you wait and see what happens?

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:10 am 

pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

Very true, unfortunately!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 8:27 am 

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more [size=150]acceptable to them as reality[/size]

Yes, of course. 5-0 in the 1st half at the World Cup that does not happen that often, one of the times it happened though Germany was involved. You don't need much imagination to picture Germany leading 5-0 at half time, just memory. For Nigeria you need imagination.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:24 am 

kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more [size=150]acceptable to them as reality[/size]

Yes, of course. 5-0 in the 1st half at the World Cup that does not happen that often, one of the times it happened though Germany was involved. You don't need much imagination to picture Germany leading 5-0 at half time, just memory. For Nigeria you need imagination.

And since when having "imagination" been priced less? Are you not aware that most realism is borne out of imagination?

Here's a definition of imagination

the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:05 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

And since when having "imagination" been priced less? Are you not aware that most realism is borne out of imagination?

the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

And here is a definition of reality

the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/reality

Of course, the World Cup only happens in 2 years, but as of 2020 Germany leading 5-0 at HT at a World Cup is a state of things that has been already not too long ago, so it was a reality before. Nigeria has never scored more than 3 goals at a World Cup, so Nigeria leading 5-0 at any point has never been a reality. So obviously that scenario is "more acceptable [...] as reality"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:29 pm 

kofi86 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:

And here is a definition of reality

the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/reality

Of course, the World Cup only happens in 2 years, but as of 2020 Germany leading 5-0 at HT at a World Cup is a state of things that has been already not too long ago, so it was a reality before. Nigeria has never scored more than 3 goals at a World Cup, so Nigeria leading 5-0 at any point has never been a reality. So obviously that scenario is "more acceptable [...] as reality"

I really don't get you? You emphasize reality yet fail to aknowledge, even before reality - imagination, ideas etc

You don't become a graduate by not first thinking of becoming a student.

It is written, that which is spiritual, (still exists in the intangible realm, dreams) is infinitely more than those already a reality.

There are those who only trust in what they see, like you're arguing now - because Germany has done it before...
There are also those who dream of something few see, they become ground breakers....

To dream Nigeria beating Germany, as Nike would put it, is NOTHING. It is definitely not impossible.

We all celebrated Nigeria's gold medal at the olympics yet when they left home, how many believed they could do it? Guess what,.....

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 pm 

Yes, I do get it. No one is disputing that Nigeria can lead 5-0 against Germany in the first half. I don't see how it is funny though that people think, that if anything Germany leading 5-0 in the first half at the World Cup is more realistic as of today.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:58 pm 

kofi86 wrote:
Yes, I do get it. No one is disputing that Nigeria can lead 5-0 against Germany in the first half. I don't see how it is funny though that people think, that if anything Germany leading 5-0 in the first half at the World Cup is more realistic as of today.

My point is, we readily accept the known, meanwhile the known was once a dream.
Until Germany beat Brazil 7 nil in Brazil, many would have bet their life that it could never happen.
Today's reputation was yesterdays dream.
Most were laughing because he said Nigeria led 5 nil. It's as if it's an impossibility.