2022 World Cup: 1ST HALF NIGERIA 5 GERMANY 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EagleEye
Egg
Egg
2022 World Cup: 1ST HALF NIGERIA 5 GERMANY 0

Post by EagleEye »

This is what I have just dreamt......my dreams always come to pass
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: 2022 World Cup: 1ST HALF NIGERIA 5 GERMANY 0

Post by Tobi17 »

You need to stop smoking that quarantine weed mate.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EagleEye wrote:This is what I have just dreamt......my dreams always come to pass
Don't mind the haters above. Even though to dream is free, we still have people who are afraid to dream big.
Dreams do come true and the last time I checked - Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to them that believe.

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more acceptable to them as reality
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Hopefully in the final? :tic:

Wha choo looking at?!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Too bad you didn't see the 7 goal comeback in the second.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
EagleEye
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleEye »

pajimoh wrote:
EagleEye wrote:This is what I have just dreamt......my dreams always come to pass
Don't mind the haters above. Even though to dream is free, we still have people who are afraid to dream big.
Dreams do come true and the last time I checked - Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to them that believe.

Funny thing is if you told them you dreamt Germany leads the SE by 5 goals to nil in the first half - that will be more acceptable to them as reality
Thank you Pajimoh, People like Tobi17 don't even live after their name, because their natural mind set is too small and as such need to be spoon-fed confidence, determination......They never believe all things are possible to them that believe!

For me Nigeria is the best footballing nation in the WORLD! full of amazing players past present and future!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Mods, I also have dreams ooooooooo
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

The first thing you have to do to realize your dream of becoming 100 percent Naija is to wake up!
Rawlings wrote:Mods, I also have dreams ooooooooo
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Cmoke wrote:The first thing you have to do to realize your dream of becoming 100 percent Naija is to wake up!
why u always hating?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You've been having the same dream since 1981.
That's no longer a dream, that BS nightmare :tic:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:
You've been having the same dream since 1981.
That's no longer a dream, that BS nightmare :tic:
Oga, we are not discussing WET dreams hia ...so back off
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

who U see..Suarez? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

This is what happens when you fall asleep playing FIFA20 the on Xbox... :dream: :biggrin:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:You need to stop smoking that quarantine weed mate.
Why are you doubting what was dreamt by another person? Why don't you wait and see what happens?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:

Very true, unfortunately!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Yes, of course. 5-0 in the 1st half at the World Cup that does not happen that often, one of the times it happened though Germany was involved. You don't need much imagination to picture Germany leading 5-0 at half time, just memory. For Nigeria you need imagination.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Yes, of course. 5-0 in the 1st half at the World Cup that does not happen that often, one of the times it happened though Germany was involved. You don't need much imagination to picture Germany leading 5-0 at half time, just memory. For Nigeria you need imagination.

And since when having "imagination" been priced less? Are you not aware that most realism is borne out of imagination?

Here's a definition of imagination

the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

pajimoh wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

And since when having "imagination" been priced less? Are you not aware that most realism is borne out of imagination?

the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
And here is a definition of reality

the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/reality

Of course, the World Cup only happens in 2 years, but as of 2020 Germany leading 5-0 at HT at a World Cup is a state of things that has been already not too long ago, so it was a reality before. Nigeria has never scored more than 3 goals at a World Cup, so Nigeria leading 5-0 at any point has never been a reality. So obviously that scenario is "more acceptable [...] as reality"
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kofi86 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

And here is a definition of reality

the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/reality

Of course, the World Cup only happens in 2 years, but as of 2020 Germany leading 5-0 at HT at a World Cup is a state of things that has been already not too long ago, so it was a reality before. Nigeria has never scored more than 3 goals at a World Cup, so Nigeria leading 5-0 at any point has never been a reality. So obviously that scenario is "more acceptable [...] as reality"
I really don't get you? You emphasize reality yet fail to aknowledge, even before reality - imagination, ideas etc

You don't become a graduate by not first thinking of becoming a student.

It is written, that which is spiritual, (still exists in the intangible realm, dreams) is infinitely more than those already a reality.

There are those who only trust in what they see, like you're arguing now - because Germany has done it before...
There are also those who dream of something few see, they become ground breakers....

To dream Nigeria beating Germany, as Nike would put it, is NOTHING. It is definitely not impossible.

We all celebrated Nigeria's gold medal at the olympics yet when they left home, how many believed they could do it? Guess what,.....
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Yes, I do get it. No one is disputing that Nigeria can lead 5-0 against Germany in the first half. I don't see how it is funny though that people think, that if anything Germany leading 5-0 in the first half at the World Cup is more realistic as of today.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kofi86 wrote:Yes, I do get it. No one is disputing that Nigeria can lead 5-0 against Germany in the first half. I don't see how it is funny though that people think, that if anything Germany leading 5-0 in the first half at the World Cup is more realistic as of today.
My point is, we readily accept the known, meanwhile the known was once a dream.
Until Germany beat Brazil 7 nil in Brazil, many would have bet their life that it could never happen.
Today's reputation was yesterdays dream.
Most were laughing because he said Nigeria led 5 nil. It's as if it's an impossibility.