Eze Finally tells the beggars to chill.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eze Finally tells the beggars to chill.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/05/ ... ells-rohr/

I feel for the boy, he is indeed in a hard situation. If he moves to the EPL he fancies his chance at his preferred England call. If not he’s obviously stuck with Nigeria but he can’t commit to Nigeria until he at least gets a shot at the Epl. Hope this settles the case so we can move on and give real Nigerians a chance.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon May 18, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Eze Finally tell the beggars to chill.

Post by DIMKA76 »

Like I said, this na Tammy II. Naija better move on before the boy give una serious gbosai
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Well we got Ejaria and.... Billing :taunt:

Eze can wait on England, good luck to him, I hope we can now rest from the Eze noise.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

DIMKA76 wrote:Like I said, this na Tammy II. Naija better move on before the boy give una serious gbosai
No he’s honest but very British in saying “thank you but no thanks” being born in the Uk of Nigerian parents he knows that Nigerians are blatant when it suits them but when you are clear and sharp with them they feel insulted.I remember when Tammy was being begged and I warned members of CE that they need to learn to read between the lines (only because they wouldn’t stop salivating) and I was insulted for understanding the way these boys are he not even being snide (indirectly mocking) he’s just saying “allow me” leave me alone!
You can’t compare him to Tammy who took a 10 villages for a ride he was just like Sidney Sam and Mohammed Aliyu Datti (tried to play for Italy but Nigeria forgave him and then forgot him),Totto Tumaz (laughed at Nigeria to the Israeli press) and Sunday Stephens (played for Spain at all youth levels possible told Nigeria he wanted to play for the Spanish senior team until he was deemed non grata by the Spanish,Nigeria have him 1 cap and realised he wasn’t worth the stress).
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon May 18, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/05/ ... ells-rohr/

I feel for the boy, he is indeed in a hard situation. If he moves to the EPL he fancies his chance at his preferred England call. If not he’s obviously stuck with Nigeria but he can’t commit to Nigeria until he at least gets a shot at the Epl. Hope this settles the case so we can move on and give real Nigerians a chance.
He was interested 2 years ago but eediots like you said he was useless and defended Rhor for not calling him up. Now that his profile is blowing up of course he will do shakara. Anuofia!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tobi17 wrote:Well we got Ejaria and.... Billing :taunt:

Eze can wait on England, good luck to him, I hope we can now rest from the Eze noise.
Please double check the Billing rumours.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/05/ ... ells-rohr/

Why do you guys like take things out of context to support your fallacious headline or to support your agenda! Let people watch the video and decide for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihA6oNCp5xs[/video]

Start watching from 26:51.

"Question: So Ebe, you know you've had a terrific season so far, you know 12 goals eight assists in the league. So that's obviously courted the attention of international duties. So you've been called up to the England Under-21. You made your debut coming on in the 81st minute replacing Phil Folden, but there's a lot of murmurs obviously because you're also of Nigerian descent. Question from @Nigerianscamsss: "Would you consider playing for Nigeria?".

Ebe: Yeah of course! That's why I wouldn't...I don't want to make any decision any decision on my international duty until it's time...until I feel like it's right. I don't wanna be...I don't wanna make a rash decision as much as it's a privilege to play for either one. There will be a great honor to play for both.

Question: So, have you been contacted by maybe like the Nigerian FA to assess your eligibility and maybe your willingness.

Ebe: Definitely. I spoke to them but again it's sort of them understand where I'm at; and I'm just enjoying my football right now. I don't wanna....I don't want any added pressure until my mind is set until anything. I don't wanna focus on the wrong things. I wanna focus on what has got me to this position, continue doing it and wherever it takes me it takes me."
Last edited by iworo on Mon May 18, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Ovie ejaria is skillswise much better if i could choose.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Exactly! Leave him alone and good luck to him if the rumor of rejecting us is true. This chapter should be permanently padlocked with its key thrown away.
Last edited by Odas on Mon May 18, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bret- hart wrote:

He was interested 2 years ago but eediots like you said he was useless and defended Rhor for not calling him up. Now that his profile is blowing up of course he will do shakara. Anuofia!
So you’re blaming Jaffi Joffa from CE for his decision :scared:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eaglezbeak wrote:

Billings has supposedly caused a big uproar in Denmark after declaring for us. He”s a true Shon of the shoil unlike the useless Eze who’s confusing himself all over the place. :thumbs:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon May 18, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

Billings fifa switch to play for Nigeria is now in process boss.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tobi17 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Billings fifa switch to play for Nigeria is now in process boss.
Thanks, can you Please direct me to a source?
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eaglezbeak wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

So you’re blaming Jaffi Joffa from CE for his decision :scared:
Abeg leave Bret fart jare. Mad cow disease don chop I’m brain comot.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I disagree if you are looking for an AM. I would take Eze over Ejaria in that position.
Jmal wrote:Ovie ejaria is skillswise much better if i could choose.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Eze Finally tells the beggars to chill.

Post by Damunk »

So you guys really think Ebere is too dumb to know to give a diplomatic answer to what was essentially a seriously loaded question from his Naija mates on a Youtube chat?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"Leaving my options open" is a standard response to leading questions for most footballers trained in the basics of talking into a TV mic.

Like he was ever going to say "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'd play for them! Why not?", or
"No way. I can't play for them cos I got options, innit." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how anybody would expect him to commit either way.
So how is this 'proof' of anything?

He was equally diplomatic when asked how he was going to cope in the Premiership: "I don't know how I'm gonna get there or when even, but...."

He was specifically asked about a possible "invitation for the Euros next summer" (ie the full England team). His response was almost identical to the Nigeria question: "Again, on the international front I'm just tryna...I don't even wanna make any decision or any type of way.... I just wanna focus on what's going on now, man. And that's it."

Should England now conclude he's a lost cause, is decided on Nigeria and so there's no point "begging" him too? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let's just accept that some of you wimps have given up already. Its like you guys can't stomach a fight even for what you have a legitimate claim to.
That's not what Nigerians do. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk you are such a coward
Why don't you name the wimps
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Many thanks for sharing.
When asked the question (about wanting to play for Nigeria), I heard him say an emphatic 'Yes', but that for now, he would like to concentrate on his club football without the added pressure of International football.
He sounded like a very well grounded young man and his response came across as calculated and smart.

Wish him the best and look forward to his donning the Green and White jersey in the very near future.
iworo wrote:

Why do you guys like take things out of context to support your fallacious headline or to support your agenda! Let people watch the video and decide for themselves.

"Question: So Ebe, you know you've had a terrific season so far, you know 12 goals eight assists in the league. So that's obviously courted the attention of international duties. So you've been called up to the England Under-21. You made your debut coming on in the 81st minute replacing Phil Folden, but there's a lot of murmurs obviously because you're also of Nigerian descent. Question from @Nigerianscamsss: "Would you consider playing for Nigeria?".

Ebe: Yeah of course! That's why I wouldn't...I don't want to make any decision any decision on my international duty until it's time...until I feel like it's right. I don't wanna be...I don't wanna make a rash decision as much as it's a privilege to play for either one. There will be a great honor to play for both.

Question: So, have you been contacted by maybe like the Nigerian FA to assess your eligibility and maybe your willingness.

Ebe: Definitely. I spoke to them but again it's sort of them understand where I'm at; and I'm just enjoying my football right now. I don't wanna....I don't want any added pressure until my mind is set until anything. I don't wanna focus on the wrong things. I wanna focus on what has got me to this position, continue doing it and wherever it takes me it takes me."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

iworo wrote:

Thanks it’s a
good insight,
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Damunk you are such a coward
Why don't you name the wimps
When a person has a formal education, they learn the art of diplomacy.
U should go get one.
Leave the agbero life behind. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:Let's just accept that some of you wimps have given up already. Its like you guys can't stomach a fight even for what you have a legitimate claim to.
Can you imagine? Kongi is still talking about begging - it speaks to his mindset.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Like others have inferred, England is his first choice and he's not trying to burn his bridge with Nigeria so he's being diplomatic incase he doesn't get an England callup. That is a wise move. I would expect many in his position to play it the way he is doing.