Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 6:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 10:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10073
Location: loughborough.
Dammy wrote:
Ugbowo, please give us a link where Rohr's brother is said to be Idowu's agent to balance out links where Adebayor and Pinnick openly accused Keshi.
Repeating what you saw in Russia does not amount to evidence just like my listening to a telephone conversation in which Keshi was talking about Oboabona's prospective transfer or what I was told by the Chairman of Sunshine Stars, the sharing formula involving Keshi for Oboabona's transfer to Turkey.

Have you heard of eye-witness testimony? Because it doesn´t suit your agenda, what he saw is not evidence.

What you heard also is not evidence. Can you prove it was Keshi´s voice, did you verify it?

Was the Chairman of Sunshine Stars trying to impress you or deliberately feeding your prejudice about Keshi, was the chairman under duress or what was the Chairman´s agenda?

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9647
fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ugbowo, please give us a link where Rohr's brother is said to be Idowu's agent to balance out links where Adebayor and Pinnick openly accused Keshi.
Repeating what you saw in Russia does not amount to evidence just like my listening to a telephone conversation in which Keshi was talking about Oboabona's prospective transfer or what I was told by the Chairman of Sunshine Stars, the sharing formula involving Keshi for Oboabona's transfer to Turkey.

Have you heard of eye-witness testimony? Because it doesn´t suit your agenda, what he saw is not evidence.

What you heard also is not evidence. Can you prove it was Keshi´s voice, did you verify it?

Was the Chairman of Sunshine Stars trying to impress you or deliberately feeding your prejudice about Keshi, was the chairman under duress or what was the Chairman´s agenda?

Use this same standard to ask Ugbowo, how he verified the man was Rohr's brother? Balance!
You just obfuscate issues to scatter everything! I understand your strategy very well!
The list of players and their agents under Rohr and Keshi are out there, you will not pass any comments on it because it exposes your man and agenda!
Did Keshi try and get League one Leyton Orient player, Elliot Omosuzi into the SE before the WC through Tony Harris?
Please answer and stop digging yourself into a bigger hole!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10073
Location: loughborough.
Dammy wrote:
Use this same standard to ask Ugbowo, how he verified the man was Rohr's brother? Balance!

You made allegations against Keshi first. Na turn by turn. When you have proved beyond reasonable doubt, then, I will turn to Ugbowo. First come, first serve.

Dammy wrote:
You just obfuscate issues to scatter everything! I understand your strategy very well!


Mr I don´t have an agenda. I thought Adelakun network will be happy that Rohr has kept them in business for the next two years by signing a new contract.

Dammy wrote:
The list of players and their agents under Rohr and Keshi are out there, you will not pass any comments on it because it exposes your man and agenda!


I learnt a valuable ignoring skills from you :taunt: Now, i stick to what interest me :D

Dammy wrote:
Did Keshi try and get League one Leyton Orient player, Elliot Omosuzi into the SE before the WC through Tony Harris?

Is league one not a higher league in comparison to the leagues when Uzoho and Okoye were playing, when they were fast tracked to the SE. Keshi does it, it is corruption. Rohr does it, it´s talent spotting.

Dammy wrote:
Please answer and stop digging yourself into a bigger hole

Better in a hole with AfCon winner and WC 2nd round than a bigger hole with AfCon bronze and WC group stage.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9647
fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Use this same standard to ask Ugbowo, how he verified the man was Rohr's brother? Balance!

You made allegations against Keshi first. Na turn by turn. When you have proved beyond reasonable doubt, then, I will turn to Ugbowo. First come, first serve.

Dammy wrote:
You just obfuscate issues to scatter everything! I understand your strategy very well!


Mr I don´t have an agenda. I thought Adelakun network will be happy that Rohr has kept them in business for the next two years by signing a new contract.

Dammy wrote:
The list of players and their agents under Rohr and Keshi are out there, you will not pass any comments on it because it exposes your man and agenda!


I learnt a valuable ignoring skills from you :taunt: Now, i stick to what interest me :D

Dammy wrote:
Did Keshi try and get League one Leyton Orient player, Elliot Omosuzi into the SE before the WC through Tony Harris?

Is league one not a higher league in comparison to the leagues when Uzoho and Okoye were playing, when they were fast tracked to the SE. Keshi does it, it is corruption. Rohr does it, it´s talent spotting.

Dammy wrote:
Please answer and stop digging yourself into a bigger hole

Better in a hole with AfCon winner and WC 2nd round than a bigger hole with AfCon bronze and WC group stage.

You will rival Baghdad Bob for propaganda. At least Uzoho and Okoye are in the SE for the long term. Can you say the same about Elliot Omosuzi? Was the interest followed up after the 2014 WC? Or was it because it was no longer necessary as he couldn't get the nationality switch done in time for the FIFA WC in 2014? How do you start something and not finish it up?

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10073
Location: loughborough.
Dammy wrote:
You will rival Baghdad Bob for propaganda. At least Uzoho and Okoye are in the SE for the long term. Can you say the same about Elliot Omosuzi? Was the interest followed up after the 2014 WC? Or was it because it was no longer necessary as he couldn't get the nationality switch done in time for the FIFA WC in 2014? How do you start something and not finish it up?
Mr, i don´t have an agenda :taunt: Prove your allegations against Keshi! You just obfuscate issues to scatter everything! I understand your strategy very well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86380
Location: Earth
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread nah real fire on the mountain.... corona aint got nothing on this

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9647
fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
You will rival Baghdad Bob for propaganda. At least Uzoho and Okoye are in the SE for the long term. Can you say the same about Elliot Omosuzi? Was the interest followed up after the 2014 WC? Or was it because it was no longer necessary as he couldn't get the nationality switch done in time for the FIFA WC in 2014? How do you start something and not finish it up?
Mr, i don´t have an agenda :taunt: Prove your allegations against Keshi! You just obfuscate issues to scatter everything! I understand your strategy very well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Allegations against Keshi are all over the social media except you choose to play ostrich.
I have not made up or fabricated anything unlike you who tola a LIE that Igiebor said that Rohr asked to be his agent, an allegation that you are yet to retract despite Cellular who you quoted saying it's not true!
It shows that you are willing to go to any lengths including falsification to back up your story!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41993
Location: UK
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Chief, we noticed that you have somehow missed a key part of Ugbowo's fair and balanced post.
Let me help you balance it again by highlight the part you missed:
Quote:
I don’t know if Rohr is eating from these deals but I do know we don’t spend numerous threads questioning his call-ups like we did with the late legend LOL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

According to a certain CE logic, I only choose the paragraph that suits my agenda...

Quote:
The last paragraph about being fair with player selection is what interests me.


So please!
"So please"....have you no interest in player selection?
Health Warning: This is a loaded question. Proceed with caution. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10073
Location: loughborough.
Dammy wrote:
Allegations against Keshi are all over the social media except you choose to play ostrich.
I have not made up or fabricated anything unlike you who tola a LIE that Igiebor said that Rohr asked to be his agent, an allegation that you are yet to retract despite Cellular who you quoted saying it's not true!
It shows that you are willing to go to any lengths including falsification to back up your story!

Please point out where I made those allegations... That I said ´ Igiebor said that Rohr asked to be his agent´.

If you can reveal where and when I made those allegations, word for word as you have alleged. I will leave CE for a month!

If you can´t, then, do the honourable thing, that´s if you have any honour.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:50 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 10073
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:
So please!"So please"....have you no interest in player selection?
Health Warning: This is a loaded question. Proceed with caution. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


This is my response

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9647
fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Allegations against Keshi are all over the social media except you choose to play ostrich.
I have not made up or fabricated anything unlike you who tola a LIE that Igiebor said that Rohr asked to be his agent, an allegation that you are yet to retract despite Cellular who you quoted saying it's not true!
It shows that you are willing to go to any lengths including falsification to back up your story!

Please point out where I made those allegations... That I said ´ Igiebor said that Rohr asked to be his agent´.

If you can reveal where and when I made those allegations, word for word as you have alleged. I will leave CE for a month!

If you can´t, then, do the honourable thing, that´s if you have any honour.

You didn't have to say it word for word! You used the quote to insinuate that it was probably true and joked about Rohr's integrity.
It's on page 2 of the Nosa Igiebor thread about Mba being picked ahead of him as politics!
Your stance in trying to tarnish the image of Rohr is well known on this forum and using that false quote supports your argument, so stop trying to be clever by half!
My honour will never allow me to lift a lie and jokingly try and present it as the truth and then when found out, try to be clever by saying "word for word"!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group