Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Journalist claims €60m Nigeria star has agreed to Napoli move amid Milan, Liverpool links

Reported AC Milan target Victor Osimhen has given the green light to join Napoli this summer, according to one journalist.

Calciomercato.com recently reported that Milan are looking at potential replacements for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and while Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic is the priority, Osimhen is also a player the club are watching.

It has been suggested that Osimhen could command a fee of up to €60m this summer with Liverpool and Real Madrid among those strongly linked.

According to the latest from journalist Alfredo Pedullà (via MilanLive), the Nigeria international has in fact given his approval regarding a possible move to Napoli this summer.

The negotiation is still nowhere near complete as the Partenopei must convince Lille to lower their demands, but the player’s approval is already a good step forward.

Napoli are looking to replace striker Arkadiusz Milik as the Pole has not yet renewed seems unlikely to with Dries Mertens’ extension. As a result, they may be forced to sell, with Juventus leading Milan in the race as per Pedulla.

https://sempremilan.com/journalist-clai ... pool-links
fledy
Re: Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Post by fledy »

Please tell me this not true! Sheesh!!

I don’t know about this one o. Would love to see him in Spain with a team like Atletico, Napoli is a good team but Italy?

Pedulla is as reliable as it gets, so get your sky blue jerseys ready guys.

Siddon look mode na him I dey

Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.
It's expected that Nantes will sell him on either to Lyon or Rennes.

Dammy wrote:Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.

Very happy for Simon. The guy missed the WC and worked his tail off to prove himself as a baller all over again, he’s arguably the most improved SE player we’ve seen in a generation. I still think he has the most Complete game of all our wingers. Congrats to the boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dammy wrote:Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.

Very happy for Simon. The guy missed the WC and worked his tail off to prove himself as a baller all over again, he’s arguably the most improved SE player we’ve seen in a generation. I still think he has the most Complete game of all our wingers. Congrats to the boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Moses Simon has paid his dues.
I remember when he was a Nigerian kid known as "Daddy" Simon, full of potential. Then they came for him like a thief in the night and 'trafficked' him ultimately into some obscure European league (at the time) where he seemed to disappear off the radar.
We thought it was all over.
Only for him to work his butt off to re-emerge and see him now - a bonafide SE player and doing his thing in a top 5 league.

Really happy for him. :thumb:
Purity

Post by Purity »

Football Italia is claiming a $55m deal agreed for Osihmen.

https://www.football-italia.net/153695/ ... se-osimhen
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity

Post by Purity »

Said it sometime ago that Napoli was interested in this guy.. Good move for him. Very good environment for him to compete and develope. He will learn a lot playing in Italy.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity

Post by Purity »

extract:

Although LOSC are asking for €80m, similar to the Nicolas Pepe sale a year before, the more realistic price-tag is €55m.

Purity wrote:extract:

Although LOSC are asking for €80m, similar to the Nicolas Pepe sale a year before, the more realistic price-tag is €55m.

It might be lower considering a market affected by COVID.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity

Post by Purity »

Yeah, may be $35m

Napoli seems like a good destination to me.

I would have preferred Spain but the boy will learn a lot from training and playing in Italy.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Purity

Post by Purity »

Victor Osimhen ( LOSC) a bien refusé Naples.
Le Napoli vient de se positionner officiellement auprès de Bruges pour Emmanuel Dennis !
Osimhen has turned down Napoli and they've switched their attentions to Emmanuel Dennis.
heavyd

Post by heavyd »

olu wrote:Napoli seems like a good destination to me.
Cant believe people are questioning this move, if true.
Napoli is a big team. Unless he has other options its a no brainer.
YNWA

Dammy wrote:Victor Osimhen ( LOSC) a bien refusé Naples.
Le Napoli vient de se positionner officiellement auprès de Bruges pour Emmanuel Dennis !
Osimhen has turned down Napoli and they've switched their attentions to Emmanuel Dennis.
:source: :source: :source:

A little surprised. Napoli is a good team. Hope a better move comes up.
:source: :source: :source:

Reading through this thread it is very very clear to me that you people do NOT know Osimhen. Continue! :lol: :lol: