Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Post by iworo »

Journalist claims €60m Nigeria star has agreed to Napoli move amid Milan, Liverpool links

Reported AC Milan target Victor Osimhen has given the green light to join Napoli this summer, according to one journalist.

Calciomercato.com recently reported that Milan are looking at potential replacements for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and while Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic is the priority, Osimhen is also a player the club are watching.

It has been suggested that Osimhen could command a fee of up to €60m this summer with Liverpool and Real Madrid among those strongly linked.

According to the latest from journalist Alfredo Pedullà (via MilanLive), the Nigeria international has in fact given his approval regarding a possible move to Napoli this summer.

The negotiation is still nowhere near complete as the Partenopei must convince Lille to lower their demands, but the player’s approval is already a good step forward.

Napoli are looking to replace striker Arkadiusz Milik as the Pole has not yet renewed seems unlikely to with Dries Mertens’ extension. As a result, they may be forced to sell, with Juventus leading Milan in the race as per Pedulla.

https://sempremilan.com/journalist-clai ... pool-links
fledy
Egg
Egg
Re: Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Post by fledy »

Please tell me this not true! Sheesh!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I don’t know about this one o. Would love to see him in Spain with a team like Atletico, Napoli is a good team but Italy?
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Pedulla is as reliable as it gets, so get your sky blue jerseys ready guys.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Siddon look mode na him I dey

Wha choo looking at?!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.
It's expected that Nantes will sell him on either to Lyon or Rennes.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.

Very happy for Simon. The guy missed the WC and worked his tail off to prove himself as a baller all over again, he’s arguably the most improved SE player we’ve seen in a generation. I still think he has the most Complete game of all our wingers. Congrats to the boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:Meanwhile, Nantes have activated the clause that allows them to sign Moses Simon for €5 million from Levante and the Nigerian winger has signed a 4 year deal.

Very happy for Simon. The guy missed the WC and worked his tail off to prove himself as a baller all over again, he’s arguably the most improved SE player we’ve seen in a generation. I still think he has the most Complete game of all our wingers. Congrats to the boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Moses Simon has paid his dues.
I remember when he was a Nigerian kid known as "Daddy" Simon, full of potential. Then they came for him like a thief in the night and 'trafficked' him ultimately into some obscure European league (at the time) where he seemed to disappear off the radar.
We thought it was all over.
Only for him to work his butt off to re-emerge and see him now - a bonafide SE player and doing his thing in a top 5 league.

Really happy for him. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Football Italia is claiming a $55m deal agreed for Osihmen.

https://www.football-italia.net/153695/ ... se-osimhen
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Said it sometime ago that Napoli was interested in this guy.. Good move for him. Very good environment for him to compete and develope. He will learn a lot playing in Italy.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

extract:

Although LOSC are asking for €80m, similar to the Nicolas Pepe sale a year before, the more realistic price-tag is €55m.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Purity wrote:extract:

Although LOSC are asking for €80m, similar to the Nicolas Pepe sale a year before, the more realistic price-tag is €55m.

It might be lower considering a market affected by COVID.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Yeah, may be $35m
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Napoli seems like a good destination to me.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I would have preferred Spain but the boy will learn a lot from training and playing in Italy.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Victor Osimhen ( LOSC) a bien refusé Naples.
Le Napoli vient de se positionner officiellement auprès de Bruges pour Emmanuel Dennis !
Osimhen has turned down Napoli and they've switched their attentions to Emmanuel Dennis.
I am happy
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

olu wrote:Napoli seems like a good destination to me.
Cant believe people are questioning this move, if true.
Napoli is a big team. Unless he has other options its a no brainer.
YNWA
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:Victor Osimhen ( LOSC) a bien refusé Naples.
Le Napoli vient de se positionner officiellement auprès de Bruges pour Emmanuel Dennis !
Osimhen has turned down Napoli and they've switched their attentions to Emmanuel Dennis.
:source: :source: :source:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

A little surprised. Napoli is a good team. Hope a better move comes up.
Damunk wrote:
:source: :source: :source:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Reading through this thread it is very very clear to me that you people do NOT know Osimhen. Continue! :lol: :lol: