Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Journalist claims Osimhen has agreed to Napoli move

Post by Bigpokey24 »

to Napoli :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Vic will hit Napoli when he turns 30..pure rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tuttomercatoweb reporting that it's only the burial of Osimhen's father that is holding up his transfer to Napoli.
They're claiming it's a done deal!
I am happy
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimen to Napoli back on track..

Post by Purity »

Victor Osimen's deal to Napoli could happen. Lille asking for $60m for the 21 years old Nigerian. He was top scorer at the FIFA u-17 world cup, He's scored 18 goals in his first season in France.

Reliable source in italy says Vic O, asking for 5 years deal worth around $4.2m per year.

Just did a report on it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9-1QWEwN0
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimen to Napoli back on track..

Post by Dammy »

Purity wrote:Victor Osimen's deal to Napoli could happen. Lille asking for $60m for the 21 years old Nigerian. He was top scorer at the FIFA u-17 world cup, He's scored 18 goals in his first season in France.

Reliable source in italy says Vic O, asking for 5 years deal worth around $4.2m per year.

Just did a report on it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9-1QWEwN0
Apparently, Osimhen is still mourning his Dad and has not discussed transfers with anyone.
I am happy
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Very reliable :

Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
·
20h
#Lille ask €60M to sell Victor #Oshimen. #Napoli are really interested in him. The nigerian striker wants 5-years contract with a wages of €4M a year. #transfers
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Purity wrote:Very reliable :

Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
·
20h
#Lille ask €60M to sell Victor #Oshimen. #Napoli are really interested in him. The nigerian striker wants 5-years contract with a wages of €4M a year. #transfers

Kai...see hammering. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Purity wrote:Very reliable :

Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
·
20h

Kai...see hammering. :thumbs:
I hope is €4M after tax.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Osimhen shouldnt go to Italy.. Napoli doesnt sell players.. Any deal Laurentis Di Santis (Napoli owner) is almost for life. Even if the most attractive, he should wait one more season at Lille, something would open up in EPL. However Lille could be under financial pressure..
afc##
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chuks69 wrote:Osimhen shouldnt go to Italy.. Napoli doesnt sell players.. Any deal Laurentis Di Santis (Napoli owner) is almost for life. Even if the most attractive, he should wait one more season at Lille, something would open up in EPL. However Lille could be under financial pressure..

If true abeg mek Osihmen pick race o. Na him we have all our hopes about winning the WC on. Italian hold grudges too in case he rubs somebody the wrong way. :scared: :scared: :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Not a fan of this move. Not in the least
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Good move. He can move to Juventus if he delivers at NAPOLI.. Madrid will monitor him too if does well in Napoli. Good move.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Manchester United and Chelsea target Victor Osimhen responds to rumours he’s agreed Napoli transfer

Comment Metro Sport Reporter
Friday 5 Jun 2020 11:23 am

Lille star Victor Osimhen has rubbished speculation that Napoli have reached an agreement to sign him in the summer transfer window. The 21-year-old is regarded as one of the most talented attacking players in French football and has racked up 13 goals and four assists in Ligue 1 this season which has attracted interest from all corners of Europe.

Manchester United and Chelsea have both been heavily linked with Osimhen but recent reports in Italy claimed that Napoli were in pole position to land the Nigeria international after agreeing personal terms with the youngster. Osimhen is one of the most sought-after players in France. However, it appears a move to the Premier League could still be on the cards after Osimhen described rumours of an imminent move to Naples as ‘fake news’.

‘The news relating to my agreement with Napoli is false,’ he told Omasports. ‘I am surprised by these journalists who claim to be professionals. ‘Ignore this fake news on my account, when there is an agreement for my transfer you will know it directly from me.’ The Nigerian has been in outstanding form for Lille this season.

Earlier this week, Nigeria manager Gernot Rohr urged Osimhen to make the step up a join a ‘very big’ club this summer. ‘Victor Osimhen will have a very big opportunity to go from Lille perhaps to the Premier League or Italy to a very, very big club,’ Rohr told Channels Television. ‘This is a success for him but also for the Super Eagles to have players at Champions League clubs. ‘If we have players playing at a very high level for their clubs, our level in the Super Eagles will be growing also.’

Rohr can understand why Osimhen may want to remain with Lille for another season but is confident the forward has the ability to play at an elite level. He added: ‘If he stays for another season it would be good for him because he’s playing. If he’s going to a very big club – you have seen the clubs that are ready to buy him now – it’s not so sure that he will play because there’s big competition for starting places in the team. ‘If he’s staying in Lille it would be good because he would progress, we are sure about it. ‘But he’s also able now, because he’s progressing so much, to play for a very big club. ‘It’s depending, if he has competition it will be better to play at a better club than Lille. If he’s not playing, it’s not so good for him because a young player like him has to play to progress.’

Osimhen recently lifted the lid on his ambitions to play in England and thanked Manchester United’s Odion Ighalo for the advice he’s given him at the start of his career. ‘Of course, one day I’d like to play for a big club in England,’ he told The Independent. ‘I’ve spoken to Odion about it. He gave me very good advice, he’s a legend and a big brother. ‘My goal is to play at one of the biggest clubs in the world but now I’m very happy in Lille. ‘My priority is to play a lot of games. Signing for a big club and being on the bench is not exciting for me.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/05/manchest ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is the same **** who chose to bench Vic during AFCON, but now he is all over the media shouting about Vic joining a big club...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I like the move and really hope it pans out. Victor scored goals at Lille despite terribly selfish play from a lot of his teammates. Ikone, Bamba and Sanches often chose to go for personal glory rather than pass. Napoli play a good passing game and any striker will get plenty of opportunities. If Victor is the player we all think he is, he will score boatload of goals at Napoli and move to a HUGE club in 2 years.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote:I like the move and really hope it pans out. Victor scored goals at Lille despite terribly selfish play from a lot of his teammates. Ikone, Bamba and Sanches often chose to go for personal glory rather than pass. Napoli play a good passing game and any striker will get plenty of opportunities. If Victor is the player we all think he is, he will score boatload of goals at Napoli and move to a HUGE club in 2 years.
I believe he will go to Napoli. His agency have already had extensive discussions with Napoli. Both the owner and coach of Napoli want him.
I am happy
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

chuks69 wrote:Osimhen shouldnt go to Italy.. Napoli doesnt sell players.. Any deal Laurentis Di Santis (Napoli owner) is almost for life. Even if the most attractive, he should wait one more season at Lille, something would open up in EPL. However Lille could be under financial pressure..
That is why there is a contract...
after his contract runs out he will move na abi they will kidnap him? :???:
YNWA
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Guess it wasn’t pure rubbish after all, esp from those claiming they know a stranger better than others, CE can be so silly at times :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump:

If the move materializes I wish him well and I know he will tear up that league and also improve his game playing with better players than at Lille.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Good move IMHO, if anything the quality of the Italian league much more playing for a top team like Napoli with better players around him compared to Lille... will definitely sharpen the technical aspect of his game.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Some prominent departures from Napoli

Diawara
Ounas
Jorginho
Cavani
De Guzman
Zuniga
Higuain
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Osimhen to make Napoli decision after meeting Gattuso and De Laurentiis – Lille star’s agent

Taiye Taiwo
@Tayo_taiwo
Last updated 3 hours ago
6/7/2020

The Super Eagles striker was in Naples last week to meet the leaders of the Serie A club ahead of a potential move from Lille this summer
Lille forward Victor Osimhen is set to make a decision about a potential move to Napoli this week after meeting manager Gennaro Gattuso and club chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis, his agent Osita Okolo has revealed.

The Nigeria international has been heavily linked with a transfer to the Serie A club after his outstanding debut campaign in France that earned him the award for the best African player in Ligue 1 this year .

Osimhen was in Italy last week to meet the leaders at Napoli and receive the club’s offer, however, his agent has disclosed that the final decision will be made by the player this week.

“Victor went to Naples with his representatives. We talked and exchanged views on the city: the impressions were good, to tell you the truth,” Okolo told Calcio Napoli 24 .

“Victor isn’t always shy, although he would’ve preferred to make an important decision with less media exposure.

“After meeting De Laurentiis, Giuntoli and Gattuso, he told me he needed some time to make a decision, without any pressure.

“Later this week he’ll drop his concerns and confirm his decision, whether he decides to accept Napoli’s offer or not.”

Osimhen who scored 18 goals in his first season at Lille, is believed to be concerned about racism incidents in Italy .

Okolo claimed Gattuso has assured the 21-year-old of his faith in him as he hopes to avoid a repeat of the experience he had at Wolfsburg where he played 14 Bundesliga matches, with only three starts across two seasons.

“We’re waiting. [His decision] may come not long after today. The coach made him feel wanted. He believes a lot in [Osimhen’s] ability and what he can do," he continued.

“Victor told me there was an agreement on everything but that there was still a couple more things to iron out before the final decision: the announcement should be made by tomorrow.

“I think it’s important for him to have a starting place, to grow further, even if there are no guarantees in the world of football.

“At Wolfsburg they promised him several things, then they moved the goalposts. Victor doesn’t want to get this decision wrong.

“I think Napoli would be the right place for him to grow, but he has the final say.”

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/osimhen ... vhlve0zekb
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:
Osimhen to make Napoli decision after meeting Gattuso and De Laurentiis – Lille star’s agent

Taiye Taiwo
@Tayo_taiwo
Last updated 3 hours ago
6/7/2020

The Super Eagles striker was in Naples last week to meet the leaders of the Serie A club ahead of a potential move from Lille this summer
Lille forward Victor Osimhen is set to make a decision about a potential move to Napoli this week after meeting manager Gennaro Gattuso and club chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis, his agent Osita Okolo has revealed.

The Nigeria international has been heavily linked with a transfer to the Serie A club after his outstanding debut campaign in France that earned him the award for the best African player in Ligue 1 this year .

Osimhen was in Italy last week to meet the leaders at Napoli and receive the club’s offer, however, his agent has disclosed that the final decision will be made by the player this week.

“Victor went to Naples with his representatives. We talked and exchanged views on the city: the impressions were good, to tell you the truth,” Okolo told Calcio Napoli 24 .

“Victor isn’t always shy, although he would’ve preferred to make an important decision with less media exposure.

“After meeting De Laurentiis, Giuntoli and Gattuso, he told me he needed some time to make a decision, without any pressure.

“Later this week he’ll drop his concerns and confirm his decision, whether he decides to accept Napoli’s offer or not.”

Osimhen who scored 18 goals in his first season at Lille, is believed to be concerned about racism incidents in Italy .

Okolo claimed Gattuso has assured the 21-year-old of his faith in him as he hopes to avoid a repeat of the experience he had at Wolfsburg where he played 14 Bundesliga matches, with only three starts across two seasons.

“We’re waiting. [His decision] may come not long after today. The coach made him feel wanted. He believes a lot in [Osimhen’s] ability and what he can do," he continued.

“Victor told me there was an agreement on everything but that there was still a couple more things to iron out before the final decision: the announcement should be made by tomorrow.

“I think it’s important for him to have a starting place, to grow further, even if there are no guarantees in the world of football.

“At Wolfsburg they promised him several things, then they moved the goalposts. Victor doesn’t want to get this decision wrong.

“I think Napoli would be the right place for him to grow, but he has the final say.”

I've been posting banana emojis in Osimhen's comments for the past few days to prepare him for Italy, he'll be okay.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Taiye Taiwo
@Tayo_taiwo
Last updated 3 hours ago
6/7/2020

I've been posting banana emojis in Osimhen's comments for the past few days to prepare him for Italy, he'll be okay.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You're a wicked man.
But its tough love.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Inter could challenge Napoli for the signature of Victor Osimhen by offering €80m. (@le10sport
)