Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:44 pm 

Game about to begin.

Seville drew 1:1 against Levante.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 pm 

UK fans game live on sky free 422

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:25 pm 

walesvilla wrote:

I'm watching, Azeez hardly does anything except tracking the ball or player. Very frustrating to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:30 pm 

Dammy wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

I'm watching, Azeez hardly does anything except tracking the ball or player. Very frustrating to watch.

you spoke too soon- he made the goal

Dammy wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Please keep it up cause Azeez just transitioned the ball from his half and set up the perfect counter for his team to score. The scorer duly acknowledges Azeez's great work.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

Last edited by Cally on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He intercepts the ball and starts a move that leads to a goal. Good play from Azeez.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:38 pm 

I like Azeez. Tbh, I think his lack of physical size/strength or incisive passing ability meant that he never had the potential to be a true top player, but he is a humble player who works hard, is professional and makes the most of his talents. Dude has made a nice career for himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:52 pm 

How old is Joaquin? The guy is probably older than the referee and he's been the best player on the pitch so far!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:02 pm 

olumide wrote:
I like Azeez. Tbh, I think his lack of physical size/strength or incisive passing ability meant that he never had the potential to be a true top player, but he is a humble player who works hard, is professional and makes the most of his talents. Dude has made a nice career for himself.

With Aribo and Ejaria joining SE his long term prospects of making the team seems rather slim right now. I think he’s a good system type player, he could really thrive if he finds a team that will play to his strengths. I think he could be a Kante type player if he can double his work rate.

Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
olumide wrote:

With Aribo and Ejaria joining SE his long term prospects of making the team seems rather slim right now. I think he’s a good system type player, he could really thrive if he finds a team that will play to his strengths. I think he could be a Kanye type player if he can double his work rate.

When did Kanye West start playing football :shock: :shock: :shock: