Implications of this week’s English games on the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Implications of this week’s English games on the SE

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

What today’s games mean for our boys:

(1) WBA only drew with Blackburn. This means Brentford are now only three points behind them. Semi Ajayi is not guaranteed of automatic promotion at this rate

(2) Sheffield United beat Chelsea 3-0. If Leicester win tomorrow at Bournemouth, Ndidi and Iheanacho are back in third place

(3) QPR lost 0-3 again today. They appear to have ended their season. They will not make the play-offs and will not get relegated. This is probably a great time for Pinnick to visit Ebere again as he is no longer in the spotlight

(4) Leon Balogun was still out injured for Wigan. Will he be able to get back into the team?

(5) Chelsea clearly need a sharper striker. I am surprised they are not leading the battle to sign Osimhen

(6) Without Ngolo Kante, Chelsea are a sitting duck on the counter-attack. As he is likely to leave for Real Madrid in the summer, they desperately need Ndidi

(7) With Brighton looking like they will stay up, they will certainly recall Ben White from Leeds. I want Marcelo Bielsa to sign Chigozie Awaziem as a replacement. I think he would be a great fit as he is a ball playing centreback

(8) Kelechi Nwakali got another game today. I look forward to him playing 90 minutes and helping Huesca secure promotion

(9) Too many Premier league teams are lacking genuine box-to-box midfielders who can run with the ball. Joe Aribo is wasted at Rangers where he is being played out of position

(10) I hope Gernot Rohr is working on his list of players eligible to play in the Premier League. For me, he really wants our players with mental issues like Nwakali, Kalu and Onyekuru playing for Marcelo Bielsa. He is one coach who will get them firing on all cylinders
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Implications of this week’s English games on the SE

Post by Damunk »

Totally pointless ten-pointer.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Totally pointless ten-pointer.
At least he is making an effort to create news on eagles nest..instead you come here and try to destroy the thread...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
At least he is making an effort to create news on eagles nest..instead you come here
try to destroy the thread...smh
Which one consin u? You should be hiding from covid in Texas under a rock somewhere instead you're here yannin opaks and kopaks. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
At least he is making an effort to create news on eagles nest..instead you come here
try to destroy the thread...smh
Which one consin u? You should be hiding from covid in Texas under a rock somewhere instead you're here yannin opaks and kopaks. :laugh:
Fatporkey is happy to make a complete donkey of himself just to troll damunk. :roll: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Has there ever been a ... pointful ten pointer from dat poster?

Wha choo looking at?!
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

(5) Chelsea clearly need a sharper striker. I am surprised they are not leading the battle to sign Osimhen
They already bought Timo Werner..
YNWA
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

heavyd wrote:(5) Chelsea clearly need a sharper striker. I am surprised they are not leading the battle to sign Osimhen
They already bought Timo Werner..
True. Let's see how he copes! Will he live up to the hype? Personally, I have my doubts but I hope for his sake he proves me wrong.