French Media Claim Inter Have Made ‘Very Big Osimhen Offer’

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
French Media Claim Inter Have Made ‘Very Big Osimhen Offer’

Post by greg »

https://sempreinter.com/2020/07/01/fren ... r-osimhen/

Inter have made a very big offer for highly rated Lille forward Victor Osimhen according to a report from French news outlet Le10Sport.com.The young Nigerian attacker had a superb season with the French outfit and as a result he has drawn links to a whole array of clubs and appears destined to depart in the coming months.
Primis Player Placeholder

The report does not specify the details of the offer Inter have submitted but does state that Inter’s fellow Serie A side Napoli are also interested in signing Osimhen and as per the report they have made an offer of €105 million for both Osimhen and Gabriel but Osimhen must agree to a move.Osimhen and his representatives are currently in Naples and it is understood that he is very interested in the Napoli project and the prospective playing time he will get in the south of Italy, something he may not necessarily be guaranteed elsewhere.
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: French Media Claim Inter Have Made ‘Very Big Osimhen Off

Post by olu »

If he goes to Inter. He will need to upstage either Lukaku or Martinez to start.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don’t like all this Italian interest tbh. Spain or England would have been preferable
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

olu wrote:If he goes to Inter. He will need to upstage either Lukaku or Martinez to start.
:roll: Lukaku and martinez will need to upstage Osimhen to start.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

But he is at Napoli for physicals
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

According to Colin Udoh they have a verbal agreement with Napoli https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... form%3Damp
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

deanotito wrote:I don’t like all this Italian interest tbh. Spain or England would have been preferable
I think it's a good move, Serie A is the 3rd ranked league in Europe after the EPL and La Liga. A couple of seasons there will prepare him for a move to either England or Spain.
I am happy
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
#Napoli want to sign Victor #Osimhen. De Laurentiis have offered 5-years contract to the nigerian striker (€3M a year). Napoli are in advanced talks with #Lille. President Lopez asks €60M to sell him, but Adam #Ounas could be included in the deal. #transfers
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.