The most important players for the SE going forward

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The most important players for the SE going forward

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Moses Simon! He's a glue guy, he makes the team click on all cylinders. Defense is better, offense improves and the transition game is smoother. He's the modern Garba Lawal, a seemingly better attacking player will chop bench so Simon can start. :thumb:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dumb and Dumber.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
ANC wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Saka
Osimhen
Chukwueze
Ejuke
Ndidi
Etebo
Troost Ekong
Collins

try again chairman
Etebo plays for a top 5 team in Laliga. HE joined in jan, walk into a starting shirt in less than 2weeks. If Etebo has a massive season at Getafe, which club do you think would come for him? Emyimbaa?

Collins has sone of the best Stats in the whole bundesliga amongst leftback. When it comes to interceptions, tackles, dribbles. I would look for the piece that compares leftbacks in the bundesliga and send later. been searching.

Also read this piece from a German sports Journo.

https://releasetheknappen.com/2020/03/1 ... u-collins/

Ok o
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bret- hart wrote:
1naija wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:The interesting thing about these team is NO player is too important, or more on that x-factor of indispensability. Every player in our team save for maybe Ndidi and Osimhen are replaceable. If Chukwueze dey #$% up there's always a Ademola Lookman or Chidera Ejuke to bench him... ditto the likes of Samuel Kalu, Iwobi, Aribo, Etebo etc with the likes of Sarenren-Bazee, Eze, Osayi-Samuel and others waiting on the fringes to take up their spots. I consider this a good thing because we don't have to particularly rely on my KEY player like most teams do to excel.
Osimhen has not proven to be irreplaceable in the SE. If you are basing that on his club performance so far, then perhaps you've forgotten how onyekuru once was. He (Osimhen) has to duplicate his club form in the SE consistently to be considered irreplaceable. Right now, on the basis of their performances for the Super Eagles alone, I rate Iheanacho above him.

So Akpeyi is more important that Osimhen in the SEs abi??? You are clearly on some illegal pharmaceuticals.
So who is your no.1 goalkeeper? Let me guess...he is playing under some bridge in Lagos. Abeg gerrarahia.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote: Collins has sone of the best Stats in the whole bundesliga amongst leftback. When it comes to interceptions, tackles, dribbles. I would look for the piece that compares leftbacks in the bundesliga and send later. been searching.

Also read this piece from a German sports Journo.

https://releasetheknappen.com/2020/03/1 ... u-collins/
Interesting. Nice to know he's likely to remain in the Bundesliga despite his team's relegation.

Defensively, Collins is even better. He is the best defensive fullback in the entire league. Collins averages 2.9 tackles per game and 2.6 interceptions per game, which are insane numbers.

Only three players in the entire league average more tackles per game than Collins and only three average more interceptions. Collins is the only player in the Bundesliga who is in the top five in both statistics.

God bless Keshi for discovering this quiet little gem so young. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I have changed my mind ...Osimhen is one of the indsipensable players in the SE today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcuEYc7QHsw[/video]
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:I changed my mind ...Osimhen is one of the indsipensable players in the SE today.

:rotf: :rotf: He’s indispensable o...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:I changed my mind ...Osimhen is one of the indsipensable players in the SE today.

:rotf: :rotf: He’s indispensable o...

That too ... :D :rotf:

My fingers need to reduce. I have increased .... :mad: :mad: