NACHO very fit looking starts vs ars

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: NACHO very fit looking starts vs ars

Post by gochino »

Vardy being selfish again, he should passed to Nacho earlier
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Who is this Danjuma dude; does Rohr know about
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

jette1 wrote:Who is this Danjuma dude; does Rohr know about
Danjuma used Nigeria to get the attention of Holland about 2 or 3 years ago. He's well known to Rohr.
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

What sort of change did Rogers just come up with

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Rogers is a self defeating twat.
He changed a winning team for no reason, and went from 1-0 up to 2-1 down.

What a twat!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

charlie wrote:Rogers is a self defeating twat.
He changed a winning team for no reason, and went from 1-0 up to 2-1 down.

What a twat!
I hope they loose and they will - down 4-1
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

It's like he previously told someone important that Nacho wasn't good enough or he's trying to sell this lone striker formation to God knows who. So he's trying to prove himself right by limiting the boy's time in the spotlight. Same thing earlier in the season when Nacho was on form and Leicester was on the rise. One small mistake and he benched the bobo which compounded the downturn in team fortunes. He is starting to look more like firing material. I would terminate him if Leicester lose their UCL spot.
Last edited by greg on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

greg wrote:It's like he previously told someone important that Nacho wasn't good enough. So he's trying to prove himself right by limiting the boy's time in the spotlight. Same thing earlier in the season when Nacho was on form and Leicester was on the rise. One small mistake and he benched the bobo which compounded the downturn in team fortunes. He is starting to look more like firing material. I would terminate him if Leicester lose their UCL spot.
Rodgers Out is gaining traction on foxestalk, Leicester City FC fans forum.
I am happy
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I mean, its hard for me to pick out a more stupid move.
With Nacho in and a 2 player attack, He had the opposition pinned back for the entire half with attempt after attempt after attempt.
Once he took Nacho out and left Vardy isolated, the opposition felt free to throw men foward.

The rest na tori. Death by dumb management!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

4-1, Rogers out!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Almost 5-1

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Rogers is fool. This is not the first time he is doing this. Why remove Nacho all the time despite the fact that guy is in great form and has been providing lots of assists. You don't change players who are in a momentum!