Ekong Vs Juventus

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Ekong Vs Juventus

Post by Cally »

Udinese just beat Juventus 2:1 for their first win in a long time against Juve, and to virtually guarantee safety in Serie A for next season.

Ekong marshaled the defence superbly to ward of Juve's attackers. Well played!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ekong Vs Juventus

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

El Capitan :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

:clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

First game back as well.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Yeah. He did well in that game. Rather annoyingly for me...
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Chxta wrote:Yeah. He did well in that game. Rather annoyingly for me...
Why was his performance annoyingly to you?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enyi wrote:First game back as well.....
2nd game...came on late vs Napoli
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Dammy wrote:
Chxta wrote:Yeah. He did well in that game. Rather annoyingly for me...
Why was his performance annoyingly to you?

Probably because Chxta is a Juve fan
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
He's played several matches since the league resumed. Udinese's coach is playing a 3 man defence and the only constant is Nuytchink, all the other defenders including Ekong are rotated. He has played every other match.
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

He is the mainstay of their defence before lockdown. Had illness during lockdown....not coronavirus...being eased back into the game...this is his first game fully back.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enyi wrote:He is the mainstay of their defence before lockdown. Had illness during lockdown....not coronavirus...being eased back into the game...this is his first game fully back.
Juventus wasn't his first game, he played against Atalanta, Sampdoria and Genoa.
Last edited by Dammy on Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Enyi wrote:He is the mainstay of their defence before lockdown. Had illness during lockdown....not coronavirus...being eased back into the game...this is his first game fully back.
Juventus wasn't his first game, he played against Atalanta, Sampdoria and Genoa.
Full game is the keyword
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Full game is the keyword
He played the full games except Atalanta where he was subbed off in the 66th minute. It's all on the internet FFS!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You are wrong, he came on min 89 vs Napoli, and by the way, why are you swearing? Getting all worked up because of game time inaccuracies from you
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
He's played several matches since the league resumed. Udinese's coach is playing a 3 man defence and the only constant is Nuytchink, all the other defenders including Ekong are rotated. He has played every other match.
Bram Nuytinck is 30 years old and has never won a senior Dutch cap. If Ekong is not considered better than an average player like that, it puts everything into perspective.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You are wrong, he came on min 89 vs Napoli, and by the way, why are you swearing? Getting all worked up because of game time inaccuracies from you
The inaccuracies are from you. Go online and check Udinese line ups in the games I mentioned and you would confirm that he started those games. It's not too difficult!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:You are wrong, he came on min 89 vs Napoli, and by the way, why are you swearing? Getting all worked up because of game time inaccuracies from you
The inaccuracies are from you. Go online and check Udinese line ups in the games I mentioned and you would confirm that he started those games. It's not too difficult!
You can keep believing your feelings. I saw with my two eyes Ekong playing is first full game V Juventus. I saw him come in late vs Napoli after one of the defenders got hurt... they lost that game
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
You can keep believing your feelings. I saw with my two eyes Ekong playing is first full game V Juventus. I saw him come in late vs Napoli after one of the defenders got hurt... they lost that game
It's not important if you believe or not. The Juventus match was not Ekong's first start for Udinese since the league resumed post Covid. He started 3 other matches against Sampdoria, Atalanta and Genoa.
Like we say on CE, facts not feelings!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Get out ya feelings dammy
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Get out ya feelings dammy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy u are checking fixture lists online and making decisions.....go and check out the team news from Italian papers before the games.

He was rushed back the second game post Covid couldn’t finish the game the missed the next two, I think, came back for Napoli, played Juve 90mins, missed the next game totally was not even in the bench....came back for the last game.

No go to pre-Covid......he played almost every game 90mins so u facts are incorrect sorry

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enyi wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy u are checking fixture lists online and making decisions.....go and check out the team news from Italian papers before the games.

He was rushed back the second game post Covid couldn’t finish the game the missed the next two, I think, came back for Napoli, played Juve 90mins, missed the next game totally was not even in the bench....came back for the last game.

No go to pre-Covid......he played almost every game 90mins so u facts are incorrect sorry
He played virtually every match he was available for selection pre Covid. Please log on to livescore and check the starting line-ups for their matches against Atalanta, Sampdoria and Genoa post Covid, which was before the Juventus game for confirmation.
I watched all of Udinese's matches including the aforementioned ones, so i am commenting based on facts not feelings!
I am happy