Sanusi na baller!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sanusi na baller!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Yn-UWKk6o[/video]

Got an assist today, starts @1.20

The is textbook LB play folks, the boy has set up a Gari factory in Portugal. See dribble, see cross, I seriously can't remember the last time I saw a SE proper LB deliver a ball like that that led to a goal.:shock: :thumbs: :thumbs: We're seriously getting stacked with talent, we are seriously loaded.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Sanusi na baller!

Post by DIMKA76 »

Just stop it! haba!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Can he defend?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DIMKA76 wrote:Just stop it! haba!
The boy has the ingredients of a world class LB. You no see am? :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote:Can he defend?

:agree:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Can he defend?
I watched his full game against Sporting Lisbon recently and he still needs to work on his defending.
He's not on Stanley Amuzie level of defending but he needs to sort his feet out as he commits a lot of fouls.
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You do know that agent work is no real JOB right? Just ask agent truetalk. GO AND GET A GADDEM REAL JOB! Chick Fila is hiring for curb side delivery boys. I am sure they will consider a 69 year old..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Yn-UWKk6o[/video]

Got an assist today, starts @1.20

The is textbook LB play folks, the boy has set up a Gari factory in Portugal. See dribble, see cross, I seriously can't remember the last time I saw a SE proper LB deliver a ball like that that led to a goal.:shock: :thumbs: :thumbs: We're seriously getting stacked with talent, we are seriously loaded.

I knew he would ball this season. I covered him last year when he just got a transfer to santa Clara. He used to be a left winger. He also played cd too but he is hard but very tough. Best part of him is his speed and dribbles.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:
You do know that agent work is no real JOB right? Just ask agent truetalk. GO AND GET A GADDEM REAL JOB! Chick Fila is hiring for curb side delivery boys. I am sure they will consider a 69 year old..

Uncle, I'm hiring. Leave stone and chop rice. PM for the latest job postings . $10-$12/hr with full bennies. You can fix your teeth once you start :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote:

Uncle, I'm hiring. Leave stone and chop rice. PM for the latest job postings . $10-$12/hr with full bennies. You can fix your teeth once you start :thumbs:
:lol:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote:
:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
even Chipotle indicated they want to now hire drive thru employees
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

After hyping useless players like Makinwa and Akpeyi while at the same time declaring the likes of Eze as useless the 111diot that opened this thread finally gets this one right but then again a broken clock is right twice in a day so.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:After hyping useless players like Makinwa and Akpeyi while at the same time declaring the likes of Eze as useless the 111diot that opened this thread finally gets this one right but then again a broken clock is right twice in a day so.
See mites and parasites coming out of the woodwork to ya :rotf: b greatness. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: Even you wey curse don rot ya brain get mouth. :rotf:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bret- hart wrote:After hyping useless players like Makinwa and Akpeyi while at the same time declaring the likes of Eze as useless the 111diot that opened this thread finally gets this one right but then again a broken clock is right twice in a day so.
See mites and partheasites coming out of the woodwork to ya :rotf: b greatness. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: Even you wey curse don rot ya brain get mouth. :rotf:

Moron cant even spell parasites even with auto correct. Olodo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:
See mites and partheasites coming out of the woodwork to ya :rotf: b greatness. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: Even you wey curse don rot ya brain get mouth. :rotf:

Moron cant even spell parasites even with auto correct. Olodo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doing grammar patrol on CE is a sure sign that ya own don finish :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!