2022 WC Attack line: Deadly

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
2022 WC Attack line: Deadly

Post by chief nfachairman »

By 2022 World Cup, this would likely be Nigeria's starting attack

Saka******Osimhen******Chukwueze

By next season, they would be confirmed world class players.

Mentions
WIngers:
1. Simon Moses: Nantes Best player of the season and top 5 best African player in Lique 1. He is 2 seasons away from elite clubs or china.
2. Denis Bonaventure: He was large last season. Would it earn him a move to the Top 5 next season? We heard Dortmund was after him but be like say they dont even know he exists
3. Chidera Ejuke: top 3 best players in Netherlands last season. So to get a move to the top 5 or Ajax. I believe this kid would be World class in 2yrs.
4. Henry Onyekuru: Hope he becomes the King of Monaco in his 2nd spell.
5. Samuel Kalu: He needs to get his acts together in the top 5 or he should forget eagus.

Strikers:
All these strikers for now are just backups. for them to be Osimhen rivals,
1. Dessers: with 15 league goals in the dutch league, if he doesnt do more than 21 goals in the Belgian league, especially when you consider Genk isn't playing in Europe, then wouldnt be a worthy rival.
2. Sadiq Umar: big Season in Serbia. 12 league goals and as much in assists has sparked rumors of a transfer to Monaco and Lille. To be competition, he needs to score double digit goals in one of the Top 5 Leagues.
3. Onuachu: with 9goals in the league last season even though he started late, he needs to score atleast 21 goals in the league next season to be reckoned with.
4. Maja : Josh scored 6 league goals in Lique 1 even though he was not a regular starter. He has to create the Osimhen feat in Bordeaux next season to be called Osimhen's competition.
5. Kelechi: with 5 league goals so far, Kelechi is in red hot form and might surpass his 8 league goal record set while he was in Man city. HE might just be making a statement this season so that next season he would be a regular starter with Europe Bound Leicester. He needs to be an 18goal a season striker in the EPL to knock Osimhen off this top spot.
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: 2022 WC Attack line: Deadly

Post by oyek »

Is Saka a super eagle?
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Imho, Ejuke will own the LW position over Saka. I expect Saka to be a class player but i don't think we lose anything if he chooses England.
OCCUPY NFF!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Arsenal and England Saka or Saka the Nigerian Nollywood comedian
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

lmfao.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: attack line deadly okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. this team that couldn't score goals in WC 2018 , AFCOn qualifiers until they fluked some goals vs kalani's pathetic Cameroon team on the decline ..in Egypt...kai u people are funny ..what a very trash thread by nfachairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpWi-U_lCM[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: attack line deadly okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. this team that couldn't score goals in WC 2018 , AFCOn qualifiers until they fluked some goals vs kalani's pathetic Cameroon team on the decline ..in Egypt...kai u people are funny ..what a very trash thread by nfachairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpWi-U_lCM[/video]
Which one of the attack line mention above played in this game you uploaded? Or are you just making noise for the fun of it?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

oyek wrote:Is Saka a super eagle?
I beleive he woud pick Eagus over England.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Imho, Ejuke will own the LW position over Saka. I expect Saka to be a class player but i don't think we lose anything if he chooses England.
I believe so too. I believe Ejuke in no time would become a world class player. IN another 2yrs, Ejuke, Osimhen, Saka and Sammy would be the center of our attack. Just like we had Finidi, yekini, Amokachi and Amuneke in the 90s.

The rest of the players like Denis, Kalu, Josh, Simon would have to step up and show us what they got. There's still time.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Imho, Ejuke will own the LW position over Saka. I expect Saka to be a class player but i don't think we lose anything if he chooses England.
I believe so too. I believe Ejuke in no time would become a world class player. IN another 2yrs, Ejuke, Osimhen, Saka and Sammy would be the center of our attack. Just like we had Finidi, yekini, Amokachi and Amuneke in the 90s.

The rest of the players like Denis, Kalu, Josh, Simon would have to step up and show us what they got. There's still time.
This is a very lazy post, in 2 years, you predict ejuki saka, osim and sammy will be the center of attack, then you also predict the others like denis josh etc will have to step up as well.. in 2 years

:rotf: dude you aren't intelligent at all...a perfect example of lazy thinking..zero critical thinking skills applied here

Chei see 2 years prediction
SuperEagles

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

This is a very lazy post, in 2 years, you predict ejuki saka, osim and sammy will be the center of attack, then you also predict the others like denis josh etc will have to step up as well.. in 2 years

:rotf: dude you aren't intelligent at all...a perfect example of lazy thinking..zero critical thinking skills applied here

:bump:
Your mental.illness has started again o. Fat ugly guy, no babe, no friends and always depressed.

Anyway, seeing 2yrs ahead means vision something Im sure you don't have. You would very likely have commited suicide in 2yrs.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Your mental.illness has started again o. Fat ugly guy, no babe, no friends and always depressed.

Anyway, seeing 2yrs ahead means vision something Im sure you don't have. You would very likely have commited suicide in 2yrs.
i have no mental illness, , not fat or ugly, very fit, you have to be active so your body can assist when fighting unwanted radicals , we all age everyday..anyone who refuses to be physically active dislikes themselves big time...I have a very beautiful babe , my goodness she is set, a very lovely backside , flat stomach, lovely brown skin , sexy , respectful and a top notch quality babe( however everyone woman on earth nah headache, however we can't live with/without them) I do have friends, however during covid, we only communicate virtually, one must be safe, depression is one of the worst killers , so that is a nono ..Suicide to me is a sin , so that aint lit

Now once again you failed woefully when you claimed 2 years... seems you are really struggling expressing yourself .. what you wrote has nothing to do with vision or projecting outcomes in 2 years...how can you project a set of players with be top notch in 2 years and the other sets will be trash :lol: :lol: :lol: dude is something eating away your mind...this nah pure olod0 work
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

wont do anything without a solid unit behind them that can create chances and get the ball to them.
Last edited by metalalloy on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

i have no mental illness, , not fat or ugly, very fit, you have to be active so your body can assist when fighting unwanted radicals , we all age everyday..anyone who refuses to be physically active dislikes themselves big time...I have a very beautiful babe , my goodness she is set, a very lovely backside , flat stomach, lovely brown skin , sexy , respectful and a top notch quality babe( however everyone woman on earth nah headache, however we can't live with/without them) I do have friends, however during covid, we only communicate virtually, one must be safe, depression is one of the worst killers , so that is a nono ..Suicide to me is a sin , so that aint lit

Now once again you failed woefully when you claimed 2 years... seems you are really struggling expressing yourself .. what you wrote has nothing to do with vision or projecting outcomes in 2 years...how can you project a set of players with be top notch in 2 years and the other sets will be trash :lol: :lol: :lol: dude is something eating away your mind...this nah pure olod0 work
Post a pic of your girl, I think you're making this up.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why the heck will i post a picture of my woman on a forum :lol: :lol: :lol: what are you 5? I am sure you are like those kids who post pictures of girls on the SM ..oh my
SuperEagles

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Gerrat my fren.

Guy, you are fat, depressed and psychotic. And I know this for sure from info reaching me.

PLease Leave story, you no get babe. CE is all you got.

Bro, Go seek mental help. If you cant afford one in yankee, ill get someone to book room for you at Yaba left. I'll pay.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what the heck is yaba left?
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Gerrat my fren.

Guy, you are fat, depressed and psychotic. And I know this for sure from info reaching me.

PLease Leave story, you no get babe. CE is all you got.
:rotf:
Bro, Go seek mental help. If you cant afford one in yankee, ill get someone to book room for you at Yaba left. I'll pay.

See finishing. : :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

So is it by force that Saka will play for Nigeria?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:So is it by force that Saka will play for Nigeria?
Who is 'forcing' the issue?
Its a desire, even an expectation for some.
What's wrong with that?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:what the heck is yaba left?
This is what google brings up

"The Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, also known as Yaba Psychiatric Hospital or Yaba Left, is a Nigerian Federal psychiatric hospital in Yaba, a suburb of ..."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

oyek wrote:Is Saka a super eagle?
No!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI