Nigeria accelerate plans to snatch Saka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria accelerate plans to snatch Saka

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I have told yall damunk is nothing but a massive bot.... nownhe calls yeyeman an American. Bobo no be am at all..
Keep telling them.
One day you might be taken seriously. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
He has more posts than a "bot"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why do London CEs, try so hard to push players like these using the SE to get England sele... smh... you people especially damunk are so invested in such..if anyone wants to play for the SE, they will go straight to the point... fyi the likes of tammy and tomorri are finished at a top Club, you can take that to the bank..... the thing dem do them yonder nah just child's play. use naija to get sele and your own don finish..look at how old man Giroud just throway tammy for bench ... talkless of that tomorri ...come next season if dem still dey Chelsea , nah League cup and the early rounds of the FA cups dem go play
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I have told yall damunk is nothing but a massive bot.... nownhe calls yeyeman an American. Bobo no be am at all..
Keep telling them.
smh, is this how you seek relevance? I don't have time to play with little kids like you, go and play your playstation son
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:why do London CEs, try so hard to push players like these using the SE to get England sele... smh... you people especially damunk are so invested in such..if anyone wants to play for the SE, they will go straight to the point... fyi the likes of tammy and tomorri are finished at a top Club, you can take that to the bank..... the thing dem do them yonder nah just child's play. use naija to get sele and your own don finish..look at how old man Giroud just throway tammy for bench ... talkless of that tomorri ...come next season if dem still dey Chelsea , nah League cup and the early rounds of the FA cups dem go play
I’m from London but I think it’s more to do with the NFF salivating and making it obvious.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:The attention will get him an England cap.
That's the ultimate plan. This is an agent at work.
I am at risk of repeating myself. Naija should look elsewhere, Saka is an England International in waiting only.
At risk of repeating myself too, Nigeria should never give up on what is theirs so easily.
Not without a fair fight.
This is sport, not war. He who dares wins. :idea:
No one can take what’s actually theirs and that’s why Ejuke is being ignored,Saka was born in Ealing,West London and is a product of Arsenals youth Academy and has played for England u16 up until the u19 (do you see where this is going?),so if he he was born in England learnt his trade in England plays for their youth team what contribution cannot you say Nigeria had in his development?
So whilst never giving up remember you are not fighting for what’s exactly yours but I agree if you want him try to convince him why at least.
His genes? 8-)

It's a choice between nature (Nigeria) vs nurture (England).
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

theYemster wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:The attention will get him an England cap.
That's the ultimate plan. This is an agent at work.
I am at risk of repeating myself. Naija should look elsewhere, Saka is an England International in waiting only.
At risk of repeating myself too, Nigeria should never give up on what is theirs so easily.
Not without a fair fight.
This is sport, not war. He who dares wins. :idea:
No one can take what’s actually theirs and that’s why Ejuke is being ignored,Saka was born in Ealing,West London and is a product of Arsenals youth Academy and has played for England u16 up until the u19 (do you see where this is going?),so if he he was born in England learnt his trade in England plays for their youth team what contribution cannot you say Nigeria had in his development?
So whilst never giving up remember you are not fighting for what’s exactly yours but I agree if you want him try to convince him why at least.
His genes? 8-)

It's a choice between nature (Nigeria) vs nurture (England).
You better hope he sees it that way but I’m not holding my breath, he needed to apply to FIFA like yesterday if his genes kicked in but did he?Now all England need to do is cap him for 1 minute (minus added time) in a European Nation League game and he’s theirs.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Keep telling them.
smh, is this how you seek relevance? I don't have time to play with little kids like you, go and play your playstation son
Do you have more posts than Damunk? Did you call him a bot?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder if the software was used to compile this list
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:I wonder if the software was used to compile this list
It'll be better recruitment than what the NFF did years ago. I remember in middle school finding Alaba, Ruben Okotie and a bunch of other guys and sending it to the NFF's yahoo email. Meanwhile those in charge were insisting on big Danny Shittu.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

No algorithm is needed to compile a load of names, kids have been doing this on CE for ages with the same result, remember if they don’t switch allegiance the list will get smaller and since they are talented teenagers they probably still play for their national youth teams.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote:
It'll be better recruitment than what the NFF did years ago. I remember in middle school finding Alaba, Ruben Okotie and a bunch of other guys and sending it to the NFF's yahoo email. Meanwhile those in charge were insisting on big Danny Shittu.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Legend!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Keep telling them.
As CE's all-time record poster, he has more than double mine and long overtook the legendary Ayo Akinfe. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Keep telling them.
As CE's all-time record poster, he has more than double mine and long overtook the legendary Ayo Akinfe. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dr nollywood you are a quack ,you promote such, you went to the same school with fake dr imanuel
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Keep telling them.
87,205 and counting. Shaking my head .... :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

kalani JR wrote:
Uncle, you wants us to believe you started your agency business in middle school?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Uncle, you wants us to believe you started your agency business in middle school?
Wasn't a business I was just 13 years old with internet access and liked the Super Eagles.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Wasn't a business I was just 13 years old with internet access and liked the Super Eagles.
A 13yr old knew there was a problem when Danny Shittu turned up.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
He was fat and I felt he was only on the team because of his accent.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

kalani JR wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The whole thing needs to be forgotten it was just awful!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The whole thing needs to be forgotten it was just awful!
I remember that he was called up to the national team and started every game at the world cup despite having not played a second of a league match in over a year. I cannot in good conscience let people forget this.