Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87485
Location: Earth
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4744
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene


Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19211
jdizzy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene


Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park


Playing time has not been his problem over the last couple years. He's an attacking player, winger/Mf, but he rarely scores or assists. Even pre-assists sef he no get.He needs to be a lot more productive than he is. Right now he's certainly not a starter for SE, I'd even argue that he there are several play es ahead of in both positions that he plays.

On the left wing Simon,Bonaventure, Kalu, musa, Bazee, even Dressers are more productive. In the AM position Ejaria, Nacho, and Aribo can all play there. Iwobi needs to sit up.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10154
According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19211
Dammy wrote:
According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.


I hope this deal goes through. Would be a great deal for the boy. Marseille is on the up.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10154
Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19211
Dammy wrote:
Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.


Looks like it's a loan deal. He ends up in Germany on a loan deal instead of a permanent move to Anderlecht. Dunno about this.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:20 am
Posts: 672
Location: sydney
Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-arsenal-wolves-and-leeds-united-among-clubs-eyeing-championship-star/

The 18-year-old is emerging as one of the Berkshire club’s most prized assets after forcing his way into the first-team after a breakthrough season last year.

Olise made 23 appearances for the Royals last season, and he was handed a start in Veljko Paunovic’s first Championship game in charge as he recorded an assist for Reading’s first goal as they beat Derby 2-0 at Pride Park on Saturday.

The midfielder joined Reading’s academy back 2016 having had stints at both Manchester City and Chelsea, with him now contracted at the club until 2022 after he signed a new deal last year, he has also featured for the France under-18 side.

Sources have confirmed to Football League World that the aforementioned clubs are merely tracking the player at this stage, and there has been no suggestion that a transfer bid is imminent, however, interest in the player is growing considerably.

Olise’s versatility is arguably one of his most attractive traits with the 18-year-old able to operate on either flank, or centrally behind the striker.

The Royals are likely to demand a significant sum for one of their key players as interest mounts in the midfielder, especially with the number of years he has left on his current deal at the Madejski Stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 42876
Location: UK
ikemba_nacho wrote:
Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, Tobi17 first mentioned him on he Ebere Eze thread.
Tracking mode activated. :thumb:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5979
Location: Here
Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10154
Kicker.de have confirmed that Union Berlin and Liverpool have agreed on a one year loan deal for Nigerian striker, Taiwo Awoniyi.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39821
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15808
maceo4 wrote:
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

:rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3414
maceo4 wrote:
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

Kai! talk of a free fall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39821
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

Kai! talk of a free fall.


So sad, in his farewell post he talked about when Bursapor got relegated he had options to join other Division 1 teams but chose to stay with them expecting they will be able to win back promotion the next season, a gamble that didn't pay off for him...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:25 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 42876
Location: UK
Cally wrote:
Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Slowly moving up.
Wishing him the best.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10154
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87485
Location: Earth
Dammy wrote:
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10154
Terem Moffi to Lorient for €8 million. Kotrijik just bought him in January 2020 for €150,000. That's exponential growth in value!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39821
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though


Makes no sense :boo:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19211
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though


Makes no sense :boo:


We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2342
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though


Makes no sense :boo:


We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.



Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Awaziem moved 2 steps down by joining Boavista in Portuguese league.

Ajayi has been a disaster so far for WBA.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39821
Location: Land of the Terrapins
chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
William Troost Ekong about to move to Watford. What kind of transfer is this for our substantive captain and foremost Central defender?
I will be really dissappointed if this transfer materialises.

Well Watford, Udinese and GRanada are all under the same consortium . Shocking move though


Makes no sense :boo:


We're finished! Na to start looking for another lead CD . Omeruo and Troost playing moi moi ball. The tin taya me sef.



Omeruo was benched today in the Spanish segunda.

Awaziem moved 2 steps down by joining Boavista in Portuguese league.

Ajayi has been a disaster so far for WBA.

Only 32yr old Balogun seems to be witnessing a revival but he's injured more than he's healthy.


Add Ekong that you said his next stop would be a team like Manure, Kai we don suffa for CB.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group