Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:42 am 

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Uselessness of Nwakali continues loaned from a useless team to another La Liga 2 team Alcorcon, na real wa, I mean if you can’t get some PT at Huesca I mean haba...

http://aoifootball.com/2021/01/31/trans ... of-season/

Its really sad when you guys use words like “useless” to describe our young players trying to find their feet in the murky world of professional football. Not good.

My bad, was more out of disappointment & frustration hearing the news. Wish him luck...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:26 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Uselessness of Nwakali continues loaned from a useless team to another La Liga 2 team Alcorcon, na real wa, I mean if you can’t get some PT at Huesca I mean haba...

Its really sad when you guys use words like “useless” to describe our young players trying to find their feet in the murky world of professional football. Not good.

My bad, was more out of disappointment & frustration hearing the news. Wish him luck...

No mind Maceo, the guy doesn't mean it. He will flip and list NWAKALI as a SE starter by HT of Nwakali's fi st game for his new club. :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:31 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

No mind Maceo, the guy doesn't mean it. He will flip and list NWAKALI as a SE starter by HT of Nwakali's fi st game for his new club. :rotf:

Huh? When do I list SE starting lineup? Are you confusing me for Ayo Akinfe or Vancity? It’s good to make sense every now and then, but then again it’s you so no one is surprised.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:01 am 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Quote:
Sevilla FC press Almería to lower the price of Umar Sadiq
Andrés Guzman -February 17, 2021 - 08:30

From the Nervión team they would have an offer ready for the Nigerian attacker
Sevilla FC is already thinking about the preparation of the following season and is evaluating the price of Umar Sadiq . The Nigerian striker is one of those targeted by Monchi for the next season and there would be some negotiations directly with Almería. For now, the right-hander is one of the priorities for the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán team.

Let's remember that the winter market for Sevilla FC was too busy, especially with the arrival of Papu Gómez . The arrival of the Argentine midfielder took all the attention of the club, in addition to economic matters, there was no margin to close the deal with the 24-year-old attacker.

Umar Sadiq once again enters the orbit of Sevilla FC
Seville through Monchi, they reach an agreement for Umar Sadiq from Almería
Almería has an asset that they know will not remain at the club for long. In the recent season he has scored 11 goals in 21 games played with the Spanish team and hopes to make the leap in quality the following season. At the end of the course, the news could be given with the transfer.

One of the issues that they will have to determine is the price of Umar Sadiq, since it is priced at about 10 million euros between fixed and variable. This of course, would mean one of the best sales in Almería, after the departure of Darwin Machís to Benfica for 24 million last summer.

An agreement has finally been reached for the price of the Nigerian attacker
Recently, Umar Sadiq has been chosen as the best LaLiga SmartBank player of the month of January. All this for the season that he has been doing and which has generated a lot of interest from various clubs throughout Europe. The offer from Sevilla FC is then expected to arrive at the end of the course.

Everything seems to indicate that Monchi would have tied up this African striker, who in turn would have already given the go-ahead to the sports director. In this way, as of June 30, the official communication of the signing of Umar Sadiq could be given, a piece that was missing in Julen Lopetegui's scheme.
https://www.elgoldigital.com/el-sevilla ... mar-sadiq/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:12 am 

Damunk wrote:

Quote:

Sevilla FC is already thinking about the preparation of the following season and is evaluating the price of Umar Sadiq . The Nigerian striker is one of those targeted by Monchi for the next season and there would be some negotiations directly with Almería. For now, the right-hander is one of the priorities for the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán team.

Let's remember that the winter market for Sevilla FC was too busy, especially with the arrival of Papu Gómez . The arrival of the Argentine midfielder took all the attention of the club, in addition to economic matters, there was no margin to close the deal with the 24-year-old attacker.

Almería has an asset that they know will not remain at the club for long. In the recent season he has scored 11 goals in 21 games played with the Spanish team and hopes to make the leap in quality the following season. At the end of the course, the news could be given with the transfer.

One of the issues that they will have to determine is the price of Umar Sadiq, since it is priced at about 10 million euros between fixed and variable. This of course, would mean one of the best sales in Almería, after the departure of Darwin Machís to Benfica for 24 million last summer.

Recently, Umar Sadiq has been chosen as the best LaLiga SmartBank player of the month of January. All this for the season that he has been doing and which has generated a lot of interest from various clubs throughout Europe. The offer from Sevilla FC is then expected to arrive at the end of the course.

Everything seems to indicate that Monchi would have tied up this African striker, who in turn would have already given the go-ahead to the sports director. In this way, as of June 30, the official communication of the signing of Umar Sadiq could be given, a piece that was missing in Julen Lopetegui's scheme.

Praying for this move, the Almeria gamble would have paid of!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:15 pm 

Ebuehi hangs v Feyernod. Great too he has recovered fully from his injury setback. Easily our best RB.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:27 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Quote:

Now valued at £52m by Almeria.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:36 pm 

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Quote:

Now valued at £52m by Almeria.

you are strange, you were the same dude blasting a thread opened a while back to include Umar to the SE....today you are all over the bobo like white on rice

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:03 pm 

I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling Umar is our best forward after Osimehn. Might even be able to give him a run.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling Umar is our best forward after Osimehn. Might even be able to give him a run.

I've been pushing for him, his style suits SE more as long as he can be strong on the ball and not dive as he was doing in the Olympics.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:32 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

I've been pushing for him, his style suits SE more as long as he can be strong on the ball and not dive as he was doing in the Olympics.

You want a forward to be dynamic and not a one trick pony. I think Umar is our most dynamic forward.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16