Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Uselessness of Nwakali continues loaned from a useless team to another La Liga 2 team Alcorcon, na real wa, I mean if you can’t get some PT at Huesca I mean haba...

http://aoifootball.com/2021/01/31/trans ... of-season/
Its really sad when you guys use words like “useless” to describe our young players trying to find their feet in the murky world of professional football. Not good.
My bad, was more out of disappointment & frustration hearing the news. Wish him luck...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Uselessness of Nwakali continues loaned from a useless team to another La Liga 2 team Alcorcon, na real wa, I mean if you can’t get some PT at Huesca I mean haba...

Its really sad when you guys use words like “useless” to describe our young players trying to find their feet in the murky world of professional football. Not good.
My bad, was more out of disappointment & frustration hearing the news. Wish him luck...

No mind Maceo, the guy doesn't mean it. He will flip and list NWAKALI as a SE starter by HT of Nwakali's fi st game for his new club. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:

No mind Maceo, the guy doesn't mean it. He will flip and list NWAKALI as a SE starter by HT of Nwakali's fi st game for his new club. :rotf:
Huh? When do I list SE starting lineup? Are you confusing me for Ayo Akinfe or Vancity? It’s good to make sense every now and then, but then again it’s you so no one is surprised.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Sevilla FC press Almería to lower the price of Umar Sadiq
Andrés Guzman -February 17, 2021 - 08:30

From the Nervión team they would have an offer ready for the Nigerian attacker
Sevilla FC is already thinking about the preparation of the following season and is evaluating the price of Umar Sadiq . The Nigerian striker is one of those targeted by Monchi for the next season and there would be some negotiations directly with Almería. For now, the right-hander is one of the priorities for the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán team.

Let's remember that the winter market for Sevilla FC was too busy, especially with the arrival of Papu Gómez . The arrival of the Argentine midfielder took all the attention of the club, in addition to economic matters, there was no margin to close the deal with the 24-year-old attacker.

Umar Sadiq once again enters the orbit of Sevilla FC
Seville through Monchi, they reach an agreement for Umar Sadiq from Almería
Almería has an asset that they know will not remain at the club for long. In the recent season he has scored 11 goals in 21 games played with the Spanish team and hopes to make the leap in quality the following season. At the end of the course, the news could be given with the transfer.

One of the issues that they will have to determine is the price of Umar Sadiq, since it is priced at about 10 million euros between fixed and variable. This of course, would mean one of the best sales in Almería, after the departure of Darwin Machís to Benfica for 24 million last summer.

An agreement has finally been reached for the price of the Nigerian attacker
Recently, Umar Sadiq has been chosen as the best LaLiga SmartBank player of the month of January. All this for the season that he has been doing and which has generated a lot of interest from various clubs throughout Europe. The offer from Sevilla FC is then expected to arrive at the end of the course.

Everything seems to indicate that Monchi would have tied up this African striker, who in turn would have already given the go-ahead to the sports director. In this way, as of June 30, the official communication of the signing of Umar Sadiq could be given, a piece that was missing in Julen Lopetegui's scheme.
https://www.elgoldigital.com/el-sevilla ... mar-sadiq/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote::thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sevilla FC is already thinking about the preparation of the following season and is evaluating the price of Umar Sadiq . The Nigerian striker is one of those targeted by Monchi for the next season and there would be some negotiations directly with Almería. For now, the right-hander is one of the priorities for the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán team.

Let's remember that the winter market for Sevilla FC was too busy, especially with the arrival of Papu Gómez . The arrival of the Argentine midfielder took all the attention of the club, in addition to economic matters, there was no margin to close the deal with the 24-year-old attacker.

Almería has an asset that they know will not remain at the club for long. In the recent season he has scored 11 goals in 21 games played with the Spanish team and hopes to make the leap in quality the following season. At the end of the course, the news could be given with the transfer.

One of the issues that they will have to determine is the price of Umar Sadiq, since it is priced at about 10 million euros between fixed and variable. This of course, would mean one of the best sales in Almería, after the departure of Darwin Machís to Benfica for 24 million last summer.

Recently, Umar Sadiq has been chosen as the best LaLiga SmartBank player of the month of January. All this for the season that he has been doing and which has generated a lot of interest from various clubs throughout Europe. The offer from Sevilla FC is then expected to arrive at the end of the course.

Everything seems to indicate that Monchi would have tied up this African striker, who in turn would have already given the go-ahead to the sports director. In this way, as of June 30, the official communication of the signing of Umar Sadiq could be given, a piece that was missing in Julen Lopetegui's scheme.
Praying for this move, the Almeria gamble would have paid of!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ebuehi hangs v Feyernod. Great too he has recovered fully from his injury setback. Easily our best RB.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:

Now valued at £52m by Almeria.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Now valued at £52m by Almeria.
you are strange, you were the same dude blasting a thread opened a while back to include Umar to the SE....today you are all over the bobo like white on rice
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling Umar is our best forward after Osimehn. Might even be able to give him a run.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling Umar is our best forward after Osimehn. Might even be able to give him a run.
I've been pushing for him, his style suits SE more as long as he can be strong on the ball and not dive as he was doing in the Olympics.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling Umar is our best forward after Osimehn. Might even be able to give him a run.
I've been pushing for him, his style suits SE more as long as he can be strong on the ball and not dive as he was doing in the Olympics.
You want a forward to be dynamic and not a one trick pony. I think Umar is our most dynamic forward.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Umar has come a loooooong way since the Olympics o - physically, mentally and his all round game.
Back then, I wasn't even fully convinced he should have been in the team sef.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Paul Mukairu: Second source backs up Tottenham desire for signing – Spurs willing to pay low asking price
By Sean Lunt - 7th March 2021

Anderlecht forward Paul Mukairu is being ‘closely followed’ by Tottenham ahead of the summer transfer window.

That’s according to Voetbal Primeur, who say the 21-year-old, who is on loan from Turkish side Antalyaspor, is a target for José Mourinho’s side.

Mukairu has been impressive for Anderlecht this season, with two goals and four assists in 19 games in the Jupiler League this season.

That has seen him linked with a move elsewhere, with a report in Belgium last month stating that Tottenham had their eye on him and were willing to pay the €5m asking price for him.

That report stated they were not the only ones interested, with Roma and Bayer Leverkusen also named as suitors and Anderlecht open to negotiating a sale on the loanee, whose deal includes an option to buy for €2.5m

Voetbal Primeur back that up and state that the player is being ‘closely followed’ by Tottenham, Roma and Ajax.

There is no mention of an incoming bid or willingness to make a big, just that these ‘big teams’ are keeping an eye on him.

Mukairu, for his part, ‘feels good’ at Anderlecht, so is not rushing to make a move away at this point, although that could easily change if the aforementioned clubs come seriously calling for him.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-muk ... -transfer/
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Maduka Okoye to Ajax making the rounds in the Dutch media.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:Maduka Okoye to Ajax making the rounds in the Dutch media.
could happen, Onana banned for a year
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Maduka Okoye to Ajax making the rounds in the Dutch media.
could happen, Onana banned for a year
He is really improving at a rapid pace! Won man of the match in his last game were he made 4 crucial saves.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Liverpool “keen to sign” 19-year-old with 10 assists and £8m release clause
April 3, 2021
Jack Lusby

Liverpool are claimed to be “keen to sign” Reading midfielder Michael Olise, who is tied with Harvey Elliott on 10 assists in the Championship and available for £8 million.

Olise is set to be one of the under-the-radar bargains of the summer transfer window, with the 19-year-old believed to have an £8 million release clause in his contract with the Royals.

It serves as a relatively paltry outlay for a player who made his debut in the Championship at just 17 in 2019, and this season is joint-second in the second tier when it comes to assists (10).

Only Norwich’s Emi Buendia (12) has laid on more than Reading’s No. 7, who is level with both Elliott and Brentford’s Bryan Mbeumo, and above both of those in terms of chances created per 90 minutes (1.9).

The teenager is already a first-choice starter at the Madejski, capable of playing as a No. 10, on both wings and deeper in midfield, and has gone on to play 66 times for Reading so far.

But this season could well be his last in Berkshire, as according to Eurosport‘s Dean Jones, Liverpool are among a host of clubs “keen to sign” the youngster in the summer.

Jones names Borussia Dortmund, RB Leipzig, Man City, Chelsea, Napoli and Monaco as other interested parties, however, and with The Athletic reporting on his £8 million release clause in December, it could be a tough task to sign Olise.

Born in France to Nigerian parents, Olise has represented his birth country at youth level but is also eligible to play for England and was named in Nigeria’s standby list for last month’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp before the Premier League match at Bramall Lane, Sheffield. Picture date: Sunday February 28, 2021.

Prior to joining Reading in 2016 he spent time in the City and Chelsea academies, and has been compared to Jack Grealish in terms of his ability to step up to the Premier League.

It makes sense for Liverpool to at least be tracking Olise’s progress due to his clear potential, and it would be no surprise if a move was being weighed up for the summer due to his price tag.

Furthermore, Olise would qualify as a homegrown player, which could be vital next season if any of Nat Phillips, Ben Davies or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, for example, depart.

Oxlade-Chamberlain’s recent struggles could highlight an opening in the squad for Olise, too, as a player at his best in midfield but also capable of filling in at an exceptional standard on the flanks.

Olise is a creative talent that Jurgen Klopp would surely relish moulding, and he could give Liverpool immense value in the years ahead.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/04/l ... se-clause/
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to reports, Enyimba FC of Aba, have put a transfer fee of €1 million on new Nigerian international, Anayo Iwuala.
The report further states that there are 5 European clubs interested in the player.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sadiq Umar to Bayern Munich?
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:Sadiq Umar to Bayern Munich?
Bayern want Sadiq
The Bavarian giant has been interested in the Almería striker, with a clause of 60 kilos and four more years of contract. Almería does not listen to offers at the moment.
Nico GarciaNico Garcia@ NicoGarcia_92
Updated on: April 7, 2021 4:47 PM EDT

If Almería was one of the great entertainers of the last summer window with the transfer of Darwin Núñez (between 24 and 25 kilos), the next summer will be similar, with Umar Sadiq wanted by half of Europe. The latest club to join the list is Bayern Munich . The German club has been interested in the forward without even presenting a formal offer. Almería, for its part, refers for the moment to its termination clause, estimated at 60 million euros, which will be 80 in the case of promotion to the First Division .

Of course, from Saudi Arabia and the Vega de Acá they have made it clear that despite the fact that the African striker has a contract until 2025 they will not close any doors and once the competition has expired they will listen to offers and negotiate . Aware that a striker is a highly valued piece in the market, but also of the general economic situation in Europe, the rojiblanca entity does not see a proposal around 30 kilos with bad eyes .

Bayern will not have it easy, with multiple 'girlfriends' behind a Sadiq who has already shown that he is one of the best on the dance floor, not to mention his projection (24 years just turned 24). Among the suitors, the interest of Sevilla stands out, which already spoke with the UDA in the last summer market. In fact, Monchi is the one in the best position right now . With Youssef En-Nesyri close to England, both the Almeria club and the player himself do not see a transfer to Nervión with bad eyes, taking advantage of the good relations between both entities .

At the moment Almería does not want to hear anything until the end of the season. Of course, in the Almeria club they know that the price will depend on how the course ends, needing Sadiq to improve the benefits of the last weeks. Nor do they rule out that in the case of being promoted to the First Division, the Nigerian will stay one more season, facing the best teams as general captain . With a contract until 2025, the forward guarantees his future and Almería, a possible copious transfer.

Sadiq landed in Almeria on the last day of the last summer market to replace Darwin Núñez . Almería paid around five million euros, the figure being able to catapult up to nine depending on a series of variables; with the possibility of becoming the most expensive signing in its history (right now it is Appiah and his 8'8 kilos) and also in the sale, in the case of surpassing Darwin Núñez. From the outset Sadiq had to measure himself against the Uruguayan bar, being supported by his teammates and by José Gomes himself, who even stated that he would score more than 15 goals when it seemed like a utopia . After a bad start, the former Roma player has already been in the league for a fortnight and two in the Cup.

Almería is also aware that a future sale of Kaduna would mean growth not only economically, but also sportingly , with the aim of making the club self-sustaining, but also improving the level season after season. The footballers see Almería as a good option to grow and, unlike the stage prior to the arrival of the sheikh, even in Almería itself, they see it with good eyes to stay . Of course, neither the club nor Sadiq will be disgusted in the case of a succulent formal offer, as happened a year ago with Darwin.
https://as.com/futbol/2021/04/07/segund ... 51272.html
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Leicester, Atletico Madrid, BVB target Hammarby teen Akinkunmi Amoo

by Paul Vegas2 days ago
SHARE THE LOVE

Leicester City are among a European transfer scramble chasing Hammarby IF teen Akinkunmi Amoo.

The 18 year-old Nigerian's form in the Allsvenskan has attracted interest from across Europe, reports Fotbolldirekt.se.

Atlético Madrid, Valencia, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax and Leicester City are all keen.

Hammarby expects the first bids for Amoo will arrive within a few weeks.

The 18-year-old has a contract with Hammarby that extends until the summer of 2024.
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... oo-4366904
Swedish club say not ‘impossible’ to sell Amoo now, youngster comments on transfer rumours
by Score Nigeria Editor
April 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Swedish club Hammarby have said it is not “impossible” they could sell Akinkunmi Amoo this summer just as the youngster has commented with reports linking him with some of Europe’s top guns.

Reports have linked Amoo, 18, with top clubs like Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Leicester City in the Premier League.

The rumours are expected to spiral after he scored his first league goal in Sweden against Mjallby yesterday.
The former Golden Eaglets star will insist though that his focus is on his Swedish club.

“Of course, but I do not listen (to the speculations). I am in Hammarby and have my focus here where I have a long contract,” he told fotbolldirekt.se

He further said he or his agents have not been in contact with any overseas clubs.
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/swedish-clu ... r-rumours/