Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Leeds United - Emmanuel Dennis

https://www.footballfancast.com/leeds-u ... ictor-orta
Reports in Italy suggest that Emmanuel Dennis is about to join Atalanta.
Sheffield fans hoping it’s not true lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sheffi ... n-may/amp/
Will he get to play much at Atalanta? Sheffield is a decent club than really needs him , I'd jump at the opportunity if I were him.
you do have a very small mind and you only wish for the limited progress..why would you encourage a player to choose a small club instead of going for the chance to compete with top players in a club with more places for competition
I wish the mods would limit the number of posts he makes here. The guy is a pure dunce.
Obviously, you two dummies of the same feather haven't learned that a player can go to a club and not get much time on the pitch.. Instead of using what kokoro hasn't devoured in your brain you line up one after the other like Almajiris during salah feast. I blame the research lab that let u out of the drug testing program . :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

FC Brugges have offered €3.5 million to Midtjylland for Nigerian midfielder, Frank Onyeka, but the Danish club is holding out for €8 million according to voetbalnieuws.com
I am happy
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Manchester City are keen on Barcelona's defender and midfielder Sergi Roberto, 28, with City's 19-year-old full-back Eric Garcia - his Spanish compatriot - heading in the opposite direction. (Sport)

For all those who think pep will play Tosin.....pep is willing to sell a 19 year old and replace him with a 28 year old...mind you pep just bought Cancelo last season...the check book manager
This has to be fabricated by Sports. Sergi and Eric play completely different positions. And I dont see Sergi playing as a right back in the Prem. He can pull that off in Spain, but not in England. In England, he has to play in his natural position - CM.

City also do not have any reason to sell Eric. Aside from his abilities, he is not just home grown, he is club trained. They are trying to increase those numbers.
Well well well, Pep just came to say that Eric Garcia is refusing to extend his contract. So they might be forced to sell him afterall or risk him walking for free in a year
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Manchester City are keen on Barcelona's defender and midfielder Sergi Roberto, 28, with City's 19-year-old full-back Eric Garcia - his Spanish compatriot - heading in the opposite direction. (Sport)

For all those who think pep will play Tosin.....pep is willing to sell a 19 year old and replace him with a 28 year old...mind you pep just bought Cancelo last season...the check book manager
This has to be fabricated by Sports. Sergi and Eric play completely different positions. And I dont see Sergi playing as a right back in the Prem. He can pull that off in Spain, but not in England. In England, he has to play in his natural position - CM.

City also do not have any reason to sell Eric. Aside from his abilities, he is not just home grown, he is club trained. They are trying to increase those numbers.
Well well well, Pep just came to say that Eric Garcia is refusing to extend his contract. So they might be forced to sell him afterall or risk him walking for free in a year
Well Well Well... Jizzing, have you reported to the Conte thread?

And Adarabioyo can stay at Man City all he likes. I dont know him, I have never met him and I frankly do not care for him--as I am sure he doesnt care for me. Weting concern Agbero with overload??!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It's been reported on Complete sports that Tyrone Ebuehi is close to joining Twente in the Eredivisie. It's a step down from Benfica, however, I think the move will benefit Ebuehi if it happens because he really needs games to get back to fitness.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

olu wrote:It's been reported on Complete sports that Tyrone Ebuehi is close to joining Twente in the Eredivisie. It's a step down from Benfica, however, I think the move will benefit Ebuehi if it happens because he really needs games to get back to fitness.
Loan or permanent move?
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not sure, but sounds like it could be permanent:

https://www.completesports.com/ebuehi-s ... fc-twente/

:
Dammy wrote:
olu wrote:It's been reported on Complete sports that Tyrone Ebuehi is close to joining Twente in the Eredivisie. It's a step down from Benfica, however, I think the move will benefit Ebuehi if it happens because he really needs games to get back to fitness.
Loan or permanent move?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote:Not sure, but sounds like it could be permanent:

:
Dammy wrote:
Loan or permanent move?
Good move either way. He has been so unlucky with injuries at Benfica but he needs a team where he can play and get his fitness back. Ebuehi is flat out our best RB based on natural talent for the position.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
olu wrote:Not sure, but sounds like it could be permanent:

:
Dammy wrote:
Loan or permanent move?
Good move either way. He has been so unlucky with injuries at Benfica but he needs a team where he can play and get his fitness back. Ebuehi is flat out our best RB based on natural talent for the position.
Y'all keep saying this, but where's the body of work to back it up? He's had just a handful of games with SE, in which he's been decent not outstanding or a sure starter...not even over a midfielder deputizing at RB.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ola Aina is our best right back AND our best left back.

Its not even close tbh.

For now I think we should go with Aina on the left and Ezibuhue on the right.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote:Ola Aina is our best right back AND our best left back.

Its not even close tbh.

Ehizibue is our best RB, while Collins is our best LB despite having a few shaky matches for the SE.
Aina has had a disastrous season for Torino, where he was voted the 2nd worst player, and despite Paderborn's relegation Collins had the best interception rate in the entire Bundesliga.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:

Its not even close tbh.

Ehizibue is our best RB, while Collins is our best LB despite having a few shaky matches for the SE.
Aina has had a disastrous season for Torino, where he was voted the 2nd worst player, and despite Paderborn's relegation Collins had the best interception rate in the entire Bundesliga.
That can't do much for any player's confidence.
What exactly was the problem?
Injury?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote:

Its not even close tbh.

I haven't seen Aina play much for Torino but his stats are pretty decent. He has good dribble, tackle, and crossing stats. Collins has good stats as well, but Collins has consistently been the worst player in most SE matches, while Aina has been the best fullback in a SE shirt.

Ezibuhue I watched in most post Covid games for his club and he was mediocre. Added very little to the attack.

Forget about club form, Aina has easily been the best full back for Nigeria and Collins has easily been the worst. Of course I am not counting Shehu.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:

Its not even close tbh.

I haven't seen Aina play much for Torino but his stats are pretty decent. He has good dribble, tackle, and crossing stats. Collins has good stats as well, but Collins has consistently been the worst player in most SE matches, while Aina has been the best fullback in a SE shirt.

Ezibuhue I watched in most post Covid games for his club and he was mediocre. Added very little to the attack.

Forget about club form, Aina has easily been the best full back for Nigeria and Collins has easily been the worst. Of course I am not counting Shehu.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:Aina to Napoli.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=37007
You really think its prudent to promote a site owned by a well known criminal who tried to extort money from John Ogu, a Super Eagles player and Cybereagles member? A man who is well known for peddling false stories in favor of footballers who bribe him and threatening to publish false stories against footballer who refuse to bribe him?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:

You really think its prudent to promote a site owned by a well known criminal who tried to extort money from John Ogu, a Super Eagles player and Cybereagles member? A man who is well known for peddling false stories in favor of footballers who bribe him and threatening to publish false stories against footballer who refuse to bribe him?
:huh: ha. dis guy must be a bad guy. :blink:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Aina is a decent player but All Nigerian Soccer just keeps on letting me down with 2nd hand stories!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Lolly wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Zaidu sanusi for port medicals

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/08/ ... nta-clara/
Hope this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQpx-T2QHI[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Cm4_T6iXU[/video]
Like him defensively. Offensively, I think his passing is dire and even though he crosses a lot, these rarely connect.

He is better off playing regularly than sitting on the bench for Porto.

Best,
Niyi
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

niyi wrote:
Lolly wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Zaidu sanusi for port medicals

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/08/ ... nta-clara/
Hope this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQpx-T2QHI[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Cm4_T6iXU[/video]
Like him defensively. Offensively, I think his passing is dire and even though he crosses a loot, these rarely connect.

He is better off playing regularly than sitting on the bench for Porto.

Best,
Niyi

Clip bandit don strike again! Sanusi's strength is actually his passing and crossing. Check his stats before making judgements.
OCCUPY NFF!!