Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Cito »

Mikel moves to Kuwait
Midfielder Jon Mikel Obi has joined Kuwait Sporting Club after having his deal with Stoke City cancelled by mutual consent.

The 34-year-old made 41 appearances in two seasons with Stoke and his deal had another 12 months left to run.

Mikel joined Stoke from Turkish side Trabzonspor, having previously spent 11 years with Chelsea.

Stoke boss Michael O'Neill said there was an agreement he could leave for a "significant overseas opportunity".
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57690435
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:27 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:05 am
Damunk wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:54 pm Rumours of Kelechi Nwakali being a target for both Leeds and Watford.
he has British kpali/work permit? :roll: :roll: :roll: you should know fake news when you see one
Check the thread title.
Check the wording of my post.
See anything?

Moreover, work permit rules have changed post-Brexit (from Jan 2021 tbp) and it is now generally easier for overseas players to play in the UK.
This is probably why Awoniyi and Nwakali are now eyeing the Premiership despite neither of them playing for the national team.
Awoniyi’s chances are obviously much higher by virtue of the league he plays in and number of club appearances.

Keep up. :idea:
this is also false . You need to research the UK laws properly . this is really troubling. You live in the UK and you have zero knowledge about work authorization in your own backyard...big shame on you
https://worldfootballindex.com/2020/12/ ... ertadores/
Nwakali is not a Nigerian international with enough appearances and our ranking is not up there

learn to research things before posting them. It will do you a whole lot of good. Critical research is vital to help you stand behind your points. It is pretty shameful that you cannot apply these simple steps .( it isn't that difficult , i have listed the processes to obtain a work permit )
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

@BP. How did Emmanuel Dennis get his transfer. I don’t think he is a UK citizen and definitely has not had many appearances for the national team. I would assume he would not qualify based on the above table.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://theathletic.com/news/crystal-pa ... 7twbmunSFo

Olise is set to join Eze at crystal Palace. This will be interesting as they both play the same position but Olise can play on the flanks.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kawawa wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:40 am @BP. How did Emmanuel Dennis get his transfer. I don’t think he is a UK citizen and definitely has not had many appearances for the national team. I would assume he would not qualify based on the above table.
Don’t mind him.
He is not very sharp.
What he doesn’t know is that this is just one of several tables used in assessing a player’s eligibility.

He is always eager to show his “critical thinking skills” and lecture everyone on intelligence - which in itself says it all.

Let him answer your question on Dennis. Then add Awoniyi to the list.
He’s probably scrambling to find an answer as we speak. An answer to be found in the same place he lifted that table from.
But the document is long and too tedious for our critical thinker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:36 pm
kawawa wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:40 am @BP. How did Emmanuel Dennis get his transfer. I don’t think he is a UK citizen and definitely has not had many appearances for the national team. I would assume he would not qualify based on the above table.
Don’t mind him.
He is not very sharp.
What he doesn’t know is that this is just one of several tables used in assessing a player’s eligibility.

He is always eager to show his “critical thinking skills” and lecture everyone on intelligence - which in itself says it all.

Let him answer your question on Dennis. Then add Awoniyi to the list.
He’s probably scrambling to find an answer as we speak. An answer to be found in the same place he lifted that table from.
But the document is long and too tedious for our critical thinker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kai....see structural demolition of Bigturkey. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chaiiii......Damink, how u go ever enta a church again after this kind cyber-handling and whooping of a redeemed sinner. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:05 pm https://theathletic.com/news/crystal-pa ... 7twbmunSFo

Olise is set to join Eze at crystal Palace. This will be interesting as they both play the same position but Olise can play on the flanks.
That French connection - to be Vieira's first signing. Still mad they put him on that standby list to fake us out, can't really see he has a connection with his Naija side esp on his socials. But still hopeful as he's a big talent.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Emma, has a few international appearances, played a lot of champs league football as well as playing in Germany last season. These were the reasons he was able to get a work-permit as well as being an exceptional talent

However Nwakwali is not listed as a player of exceptional talent , also yet to have any games for the SE ( also been playing in a very poor league ( lower league)

Awoniyi was granted a work-permit because of the amount of games he played in Germany , these were the stipulations he had before pool sent him on loan. Pool were able to use this to assist his qualifications
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:13 pm
Emma, has a few international appearances, played a lot of champs league football as well as playing in Germany last season. These were the reasons he was able to get a work-permit as well as being an exceptional talent

However Nwakwali is not listed as a player of exceptional talent , also yet to have any games for the SE ( also been playing in a very poor league ( lower league)

Awoniyi was granted a work-permit because of the amount of games he played in Germany , these were the stipulations he had before pool sent him on loan. Pool were able to use this to assist his qualifications
Fakester, You’ve now gone to do some research abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is the most nonsense thread ever started on CE. How many of the rumours have come to fruition?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The Sun is reporting that Peter Etebo is on his way to Watford on loan as a replacement for Will Hughes, who is Newcastle bound.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:46 am The Sun is reporting that Peter Etebo is on his way to Watford on loan as a replacement for Will Hughes, who is Newcastle bound.
That would be really good for him, would improve his profile if he can stay healthy and showcase his stuff.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Olise don sign for crystal Palace. He might follow Eze's playbook and not decide for the SE. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57768231

Michael Olise: Crystal Palace complete signing of Reading forward
Last updated on26 minutes ago26 minutes ago.
From the sectionCrystal Palace

Michael Olise in action for Reading
Michael Olise was a youth player at Chelsea before joining Reading
Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Reading forward Michael Olise for £8m.

Olise, 19, is Patrick Vieira's first signing since becoming Palace manager on Sunday.

He played a major role for Reading last season, scoring seven goals in 46 games, and was named EFL Young Player of the season.

"It's a great club and I'm very excited to be here," the France Under-18 international said.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ikemba wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 pm Olise don sign for crystal Palace. He might follow Eze's playbook and not decide for the SE. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57768231

Michael Olise: Crystal Palace complete signing of Reading forward
Last updated on26 minutes ago26 minutes ago.
From the sectionCrystal Palace

Michael Olise in action for Reading
Michael Olise was a youth player at Chelsea before joining Reading
Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Reading forward Michael Olise for £8m.

Olise, 19, is Patrick Vieira's first signing since becoming Palace manager on Sunday.

He played a major role for Reading last season, scoring seven goals in 46 games, and was named EFL Young Player of the season.

"It's a great club and I'm very excited to be here," the France Under-18 international said.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Etebo just moved to Watford on loan from Stoke. Watford is the new Fulham. They have 5 Nigerian players: Ekong, Success, Tom-Dele Bashiru, Dennis, and Etebo
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

olu wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:52 pm Etebo just moved to Watford on loan from Stoke. Watford is the new Fulham. They have 5 Nigerian players: Ekong, Success, Tom-Dele Bashiru, Dennis, and Etebo
According to Scorenigera, Watford are negotiating with Genk for Nigerian international striker, Paul Onuachu.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:18 pm
olu wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:52 pm Etebo just moved to Watford on loan from Stoke. Watford is the new Fulham. They have 5 Nigerian players: Ekong, Success, Tom-Dele Bashiru, Dennis, and Etebo
According to Scorenigera, Watford are negotiating with Genk for Nigerian international striker, Paul Onuachu.
Haba ANC nko…lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Belgian first division A team, Royal Antwerp, have signed Nigerian midfielder, Alhassan Yusuf, from IFK Gothenburg for €1.5 million according to Fabrizio Romano.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:36 pm Belgian first division A team, Royal Antwerp, have signed Nigerian midfielder, Alhassan Yusuf, from IFK Gothenburg for €1.5 million according to Fabrizio Romano.
Good news.
VanCity's campaign has worked.
Now to really show what he can do. :D
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

This might yet prove to be a better class of Nigerian footballers than Fulham has❗️

Cheers.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:36 pm Belgian first division A team, Royal Antwerp, have signed Nigerian midfielder, Alhassan Yusuf, from IFK Gothenburg for €1.5 million according to Fabrizio Romano.
I love this one. The guy would get better exposure. An SE player in the making.

But what’s happening to Paul Mukairu?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Something tells me Isaac Success and Dele TOm would be loaned out before the season begins.