Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:Istanbul Basaksehir, Turkish champions, sign Azubuike Okechukwu on a 3 year deal for €1.5 million from Egyptian club, Pyramids.

Thought that was done long ago. CL for the boy. :thumb:
He was on loan.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tosin To-stay? Or will Adarabioyo-Go?
According to the Manchester Evening News, young City defender Tosin Adarabioyo needs to know 'promptly' how he will figure in Pep Guardiola's plans at Manchester City - a sentiment shared by returning RB Leipzig loanee, Angelino. Neither player has given up hopes of making it at the Etihad, but would rather sort out a move to another top-flight side if they are to be overlooked.

It is believed that Adarabioyo has a number of Premier League suitors, with Leeds interested in a loan move for the 22-year-old, while Everton hope to secure him on a permanent deal. Manchester City are reportedly uncertain in their plans for Adarabioyo; the potential departure of Eric Garcia could open the door to first-team opportunities for the Englishman, but a top-level loan move is thought to be more beneficial to his development. Adarabioyo only has one year remaining on his current deal with reports suggesting that a new contract will be offered before the end of the summer.
https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercit ... ound-up-26
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
According to the Manchester Evening News, young City defender Tosin Adarabioyo needs to know 'promptly' how he will figure in Pep Guardiola's plans at Manchester City - a sentiment shared by returning RB Leipzig loanee, Angelino. Neither player has given up hopes of making it at the Etihad, but would rather sort out a move to another top-flight side if they are to be overlooked.

It is believed that Adarabioyo has a number of Premier League suitors, with Leeds interested in a loan move for the 22-year-old, while Everton hope to secure him on a permanent deal. Manchester City are reportedly uncertain in their plans for Adarabioyo; the potential departure of Eric Garcia could open the door to first-team opportunities for the Englishman, but a top-level loan move is thought to be more beneficial to his development. Adarabioyo only has one year remaining on his current deal with reports suggesting that a new contract will be offered before the end of the summer.
Eziokwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Ogenyi Onazi to Crotone to be completed tomorrow according to tuttomercatoweb.
Welcome back to Serie A Onazi.
Wow!! This is great news. :thumbs: So happy for for El Capitan. He's back. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kai..The fight for SE shirts will be faya for the next few yrs. just as I was about to open a thread declaring Mikel Agu as deputy to Ndidi, Onazi gets a contract in Serie A. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good move for Onazi, but truth be told besides Rohr not been a huge fan of him... his best days are over with the NT.
Kpom. Best wishes to him in his club career but SE should be moving on...
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Damunk wrote:

If I were him, i'd run as fast as I can to Leeds if they are really interested. Stay away from Petro-dollar Pep
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jdizzy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Ogenyi Onazi to Crotone to be completed tomorrow according to tuttomercatoweb.
Wow!! This is great news. :thumbs: So happy for for El Capitan. He's back. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kai..The fight for SE shirts will be faya for the next few yrs. just as I was about to open a thread declaring Mikel Agu as deputy to Ndidi, Onazi gets a contract in Serie A. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good move for Onazi, but truth be told besides Rohr not been a huge fan of him... his best days are over with the NT.

He's' 27yrs old. Still has plenty to offer SE if he regains form.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

jdizzy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

He's' 27yrs old. Still has plenty to offer SE if he regains form.
I guess i have just never been a fan of his game. We need better technicians in the middle of the park if we are to move forward
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

https://www.completesports.com/celtic-i ... n-awoniyi/

Celtics are reportedly looking to sign Awoniyi if they sell Eduord. I think this would be a good move for him unless he can get a Ligue 1 or La liga team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.completesports.com/celtic-i ... n-awoniyi/

Celtics are reportedly looking to sign Awoniyi if they sell Eduord. I think this would be a good move for him unless he can get a Ligue 1 or La liga team.
Buy or loan? Loan is a good move, sign might not be...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.completesports.com/celtic-i ... n-awoniyi/

Guy, its Celtic, not Celtics.

Its like saying Arsenals or Barcelonas...or "Collins not Colin". :idea:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:

And its not "are." its "is." A club, as a collective, is a singular entity. So, "Celtic IS reportedly looking . . ."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ejuke signs a 4 year deal with CSKA Moscow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcSxSSDKKH ... 1fcfoasxmv
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:Ejuke signs a 4 year deal with CSKA Moscow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcSxSSDKKH ... 1fcfoasxmv
They finally found a replacement for Musa. I hope it works out. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:

Folks in the US are more liable to mistakenly use the term "Celtics" as there's a Celtics (basketball) team in the US...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Folks in the US are more liable to mistakenly use the term "Celtics" as there's a Celtics (basketball) team in the US...

In Ibadan we call them Celitiki ; feel free to make it plural if necessary. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

https://www.completesports.com/ejaria-j ... nent-deal/

Reading acquire Ejaria on a permanent basis from Liverpool.

I don't think this moves the needle for him as far as SE is concerned but his main competitors for the CM spot are all in similar lower leagues. Etebo and Aribo are in no better position, I guess this leaves a huge opening for Agu and Onazi who will both be in a top tier league.

Also, don't sleep on NWAKALI who is now in La Liga.kai.... we're stacked with talent.
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.completesports.com/ejaria-j ... nent-deal/

We'll see how all our midfielders fare this season. I would take Aribo, Ejaria,and Etebo over Agu, Onazi, Azeez, and Nwakali at the moment. Despite the fact that the former play in so called "weaker" leagues.

I don't think this moves the needle for him as far as SE is concerned but his main competitors for the CM spot are all in similar lower leagues. Etebo and Aribo are in no better position, I guess this leaves a huge opening for Agu and Onazi who will both be in a top tier league.

Also, don't sleep on NWAKALI who is now in La Liga.kai.... we're stacked with talent.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.completesports.com/ejaria-j ... nent-deal/

Kai. Reading?
Ejaria should be looking to move UP, not remain static.
Its not a good move for him career-wise.
And not many are going to notice him at Reading.... :boo:

As per his SE mid-field competitors I really feel we need a creative FORCE that can really take charge of a game. Confidence, audacity and the skill to go with it.
In short, we need a new generation JJ.

Being 'good' is no longer good enough.
Levels don change for SE.... :idea:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:

Kai. Reading?
Ejaria should be looking to move UP, not remain static.
Its not a good move for him career-wise.
And not many are going to notice him at Reading.... :boo:

As per his SE mid-field competitors I really feel we need a creative FORCE that can really take charge of a game. Confidence, audacity and the skill to go with it.
In short, we need a new generation JJ.

Being 'good' is no longer good enough.
Levels don change for SE.... :idea:
Ejaria and Eze were both in the championship but it was Eze that got the attention of EPL teams. That's why many think he will be an asset to the SE
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Zaidu Sanusi joins Portuguese champions, FC Porto on a 5 year deal.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:Zaidu Sanusi joins Portuguese champions, FC Porto on a 5 year deal.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:Zaidu Sanusi joins Portuguese champions, FC Porto on a 5 year deal.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic! Hopefully they don't send him to the B team for some BS development like they have with other Nigerian players. Dude is legit. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!