Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87442
Location: Earth
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4742
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene


Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19173
jdizzy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene


Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park


Playing time has not been his problem over the last couple years. He's an attacking player, winger/Mf, but he rarely scores or assists. Even pre-assists sef he no get.He needs to be a lot more productive than he is. Right now he's certainly not a starter for SE, I'd even argue that he there are several play es ahead of in both positions that he plays.

On the left wing Simon,Bonaventure, Kalu, musa, Bazee, even Dressers are more productive. In the AM position Ejaria, Nacho, and Aribo can all play there. Iwobi needs to sit up.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10125
According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19173
Dammy wrote:
According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.


I hope this deal goes through. Would be a great deal for the boy. Marseille is on the up.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10125
Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19173
Dammy wrote:
Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.


Looks like it's a loan deal. He ends up in Germany on a loan deal instead of a permanent move to Anderlecht. Dunno about this.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:20 am
Posts: 672
Location: sydney
Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-arsenal-wolves-and-leeds-united-among-clubs-eyeing-championship-star/

The 18-year-old is emerging as one of the Berkshire club’s most prized assets after forcing his way into the first-team after a breakthrough season last year.

Olise made 23 appearances for the Royals last season, and he was handed a start in Veljko Paunovic’s first Championship game in charge as he recorded an assist for Reading’s first goal as they beat Derby 2-0 at Pride Park on Saturday.

The midfielder joined Reading’s academy back 2016 having had stints at both Manchester City and Chelsea, with him now contracted at the club until 2022 after he signed a new deal last year, he has also featured for the France under-18 side.

Sources have confirmed to Football League World that the aforementioned clubs are merely tracking the player at this stage, and there has been no suggestion that a transfer bid is imminent, however, interest in the player is growing considerably.

Olise’s versatility is arguably one of his most attractive traits with the 18-year-old able to operate on either flank, or centrally behind the striker.

The Royals are likely to demand a significant sum for one of their key players as interest mounts in the midfielder, especially with the number of years he has left on his current deal at the Madejski Stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 42839
Location: UK
ikemba_nacho wrote:
Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, Tobi17 first mentioned him on he Ebere Eze thread.
Tracking mode activated. :thumb:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5977
Location: Here
Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 10125
Kicker.de have confirmed that Union Berlin and Liverpool have agreed on a one year loan deal for Nigerian striker, Taiwo Awoniyi.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39795
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15775
maceo4 wrote:
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

:rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group