Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Rumours
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

That was bbc gossip, also included are Walcott and mosies keene

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
BBC reporting that Everton are willing to listen to offers for Iwobi. He needs to get his act together, they seem to be building something special and he could be a major part of if he gets his act together.

Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm 

jdizzy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Everton rumored to be interested in a move for Zaha closer to the end of the transfer window. If I were Iwobi, I'd strongly consider moving in the opposite direction on a 1-year loan deal. Consistent game time is exactly what the Doctor ordered to regain his form and he will see plenty at Selhurst Park

Playing time has not been his problem over the last couple years. He's an attacking player, winger/Mf, but he rarely scores or assists. Even pre-assists sef he no get.He needs to be a lot more productive than he is. Right now he's certainly not a starter for SE, I'd even argue that he there are several play es ahead of in both positions that he plays.

On the left wing Simon,Bonaventure, Kalu, musa, Bazee, even Dressers are more productive. In the AM position Ejaria, Nacho, and Aribo can all play there. Iwobi needs to sit up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:40 pm 

According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:53 pm 

Dammy wrote:
According to Manu Lonjon, Olympique Marseille have offered FC Brugges between €15 and €20 million for the services of Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Dennis.

I hope this deal goes through. Would be a great deal for the boy. Marseille is on the up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 pm 

Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 pm 

Dammy wrote:
Tolu Arokodare has landed in Koln to undergo a medical before signing for the club. This is a massive step up for him.

Looks like it's a loan deal. He ends up in Germany on a loan deal instead of a permanent move to Anderlecht. Dunno about this.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 am 

Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-arsenal-wolves-and-leeds-united-among-clubs-eyeing-championship-star/

The 18-year-old is emerging as one of the Berkshire club’s most prized assets after forcing his way into the first-team after a breakthrough season last year.

Olise made 23 appearances for the Royals last season, and he was handed a start in Veljko Paunovic’s first Championship game in charge as he recorded an assist for Reading’s first goal as they beat Derby 2-0 at Pride Park on Saturday.

The midfielder joined Reading’s academy back 2016 having had stints at both Manchester City and Chelsea, with him now contracted at the club until 2022 after he signed a new deal last year, he has also featured for the France under-18 side.

Sources have confirmed to Football League World that the aforementioned clubs are merely tracking the player at this stage, and there has been no suggestion that a transfer bid is imminent, however, interest in the player is growing considerably.

Olise’s versatility is arguably one of his most attractive traits with the 18-year-old able to operate on either flank, or centrally behind the striker.

The Royals are likely to demand a significant sum for one of their key players as interest mounts in the midfielder, especially with the number of years he has left on his current deal at the Madejski Stadium.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 am 

ikemba_nacho wrote:
Transfer rumor that Michael Olise is wanted by three premier league clubs with Arsenal being one of them. I know he has only just been recently mentioned in one of the posts, however this maybe one to keep an eye on.
Yeah, Tobi17 first mentioned him on he Ebere Eze thread.
Tracking mode activated. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 am 

Obinna Nwobodo, ex-Rangers, moved to Gozespor in Turkey from Hungary. Keep an eye out for this attacking midfielder.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm 

Kicker.de have confirmed that Union Berlin and Liverpool have agreed on a one year loan deal for Nigerian striker, Taiwo Awoniyi.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:24 pm 

Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Shehu Abdullahi leaves Bursaspor for Omonia in Cyprus.

:rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10