Iheanacho appreciate thread from Leicester fans

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Iheanacho appreciate thread from Leicester fans

Post by Tobi17 »

At last they seem to give him some credit for a decent season so far despite been in Vardy's irreplaceable shadow.
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/12323 ... NewComment
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iheanacho appreciate thread from Leicester fans

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He has 1yr left on his contract and will surely draw interest from other clubs in the PL, time for him to leave the Vardy train and look out for himself. Look what Osihmen did in just 2 yrs.if Nacho started at a modest club with excellent reputation for developing players he'd argue woth 3 times what he's worth now. Yes, Guardiola coming in screwed him but he should've pushed for a loan long ago.

Nacho would be great at a club like wolves, Newcastle or any mid level team that has good wing players.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am just excited about these for u 17 boys balling and getting g into form, similar to Kanu's set with the likes of Iruma, Babayaro etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I think he is beginning to settle down now, it has taken a long time, but it has been good for his development and game generally. Now he is doing more, he is running better and seeing more activities on the field. His ball control for a player limited to using only one foot is still poor and make him lose vital time for executing his next move. A clever defender marking him would pick on that especially in tight spots.

But he is much more better now, I think he has buckled down, sdont know how much of influence Ndidí might have had on him, but something tells me that both of them playing on the same team has been good especially for Kelechi, I think that support has helped him to survive the difficult days at Leicester. If they give him a new contract and Ndidí is staying, he should take it. I think if all goes well, he would do even better next season.

It is not easy to please fans especially when they have managed to get on your back for the wrong reasons, it is not easy for a player to turn it around. The first sign that such a player is moving in the right direction is when the same fans now begin to appreciate you.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I think he should leave for Newcastle or Aston Villa, both teams are interested to him and are bigger than Leicester.
He will be in demand because he's proven that he can score at EPL level and is not a gamble like Joelington or Haller, 2 players costing £40 million and misfiring.
He can score 20 goals a season with the right club.
I am happy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dammy wrote:I think he should leave for Newcastle or Aston Villa, both teams are interested to him and are bigger than Leicester.
He will be in demand because he's proven that he can score at EPL level and is not a gamble like Joelington or Haller, 2 players costing £40 million and misfiring.
Newcastle is bigger but languishing deep down the bottom of the league. Their hope of joining the big boys with deep pockets has just been quashed. Why would he leave a club playing in Europe for a club that struggles every season?

Moreover I fear those geordie girls, see what they did to Babayaro. Our Kele needs someone to chaperone him around that geordie land, I hear some disturbing things about their night life :lol:

I mean guys go from London to the geordie land just to see and conquer...

As for Aston Villa, another big club with no Sugar Daddy, so it is just big for nothing. In modern football big without deep pocket is like a man who keeps pointing to his bow leg, even though his shoes and trousers are worn out.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

oloye wrote:
Dammy wrote:I think he should leave for Newcastle or Aston Villa, both teams are interested to him and are bigger than Leicester.
Newcastle is bigger but languishing deep down the bottom of the league. Their hope of joining the big boys with deep pockets has just been quashed. Why would he leave a club playing in Europe for a club that struggles every season?

Moreover I fear those geordie girls, see what they did to Babayaro. Our Kele needs someone to chaperone him around that geordie land, I hear some disturbing things about their night life :lol:

As for Aston Villa, another big club with no Sugar Daddy, so it is just big for nothing. In modern football big without deep pocket is like a man who keeps pointing to his bow leg, even though his shoes and trousers are worn out.
You speak with the authority of someone who has been there to sample the delights of the Quayside :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tell us more of what you "heard" :tic:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

You speak with the authority of someone who has been there to sample the delights of the Quayside :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na the real koko of the mata be dat o! :lol:
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

oloye wrote:

Newcastle have American investors in the pipeline.
I am happy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

Bad boy, so na the only thing you see for my post. The only authority on the matter is Babayaro... Some London folks on this site in some times past always sing about the geordie land, ask them. By the way how did you know about Quayside, I cannot remember mentioning that in my post :scared: :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dammy wrote:
Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

Nor be only Koko na kokoro, the man mentioned Quayside, follow him up na experience dey speak so :lol:

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

oloye wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

Nor be only Koko na kokoro, the man mentioned Quayside, follow him up na experience dey speak so :lol:
Chei! The hunter has become the hunted! :lol: :lol:
I am happy
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Qayside lol... spent almost 10 yes in that city... fond fond memories. Kelechi stay away from Newcastle FC is all I will say.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:https://onefootball.com/en/news/aston-v ... o-30601538

Villa are interested
I still don't like that Villa set up, they still look like a relegation contender . If they lose Grealish, they are sooo done

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

True if grielish leave. Kele should not even consider it. I won't mind Wolves if Raul Jimenez leaves
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:True if grielish leave. Kele should not even consider it. I won't mind Wolves is Raul Jimenez leaves

It took over 87k posts but you've finally posted something that makes sense.. Congrats. :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

oloye wrote:
Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

Bad boy, so na the only thing you see for my post. The only authority on the matter is Babayaro... Some London folks on this site in some times past always sing about the geordie land, ask them. By the way how did you know about Quayside, I cannot remember mentioning that in my post :scared: :lol:
No vex. Me too I "heard" o. It was the same London bobos that I think mentioned Quayside. :tic: :taunt:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Dammy wrote:
oloye wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Showboy wrote:
oloye wrote:

Chei! The hunter has become the hunted! :lol: :lol:
Ngwa nu? Hunted ke. Oloye no wan talk true but if you know, you know. :rotf: