Logic tells me Odion Ighalo will do well if he changes clubs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Logic tells me Odion Ighalo will do well if he changes clubs

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Lukaku, Sanchez and Ashley Young left Man United and are now in the Europa League final with Inter Milan. Di Maria and Herrera left Man United and are now in the Champions League final with PSG.

Is it not logical that Odion Ighalo will probably win the Champions League or Uefa Cup if he leaves Old Trafford? All you fans too, who knows what will happen if you leave Man United and say join Bielsa's revolution.

We heard that PSG is eyeing Ighalo. I would plead with him to please accept the offer.
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Logic tells me Odion Ighalo will do well if he changes c

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Lukaku, Sanchez and Ashley Young left Man United and are now in the Europa League final with Inter Milan. Di Maria and Herrera left Man United and are now in the Champions League final with PSG.

Is it not logical that Odion Ighalo will probably win the Champions League or Uefa Cup if he leaves Old Trafford? All you fans too, who knows what will happen if you leave Man United and say join Bielsa's revolution.

We heard that PSG is eyeing Ighalo. I would plead with him to please accept the offer.
Ayo! Ayo! Ayo! Abeg wake up from your dream :rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Lukaku, Sanchez and Ashley Young left Man United and are now in the Europa League final with Inter Milan. Di Maria and Herrera left Man United and are now in the Champions League final with PSG.

Lukaku, Sanchez, Ashley Young, Di Maria and Herrera were all bought and had long term contracts with Man U.

Odion Ighalo is on loan
He cannot leave ManU, if they don't own him.
Last edited by Rawlings on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Yes I think Ighalo can still play in a top league for another 2 years. If PSG sign him he will be going there to be a back up to Icardi not to start.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

olu wrote:Yes I think Ighalo can still play in a top league for another 2 years. If PSG sign him he will be going there to be a back up to Icardi not to start.
PSG is also looking at Asamoah Gyan
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote:

Lukaku, Sanchez, Ashley Young, Di Maria and Herrera were all bought and had lont term contracts with Man U
Odion Ighalo is on loan

He cannot leave ManU, if they don't own him.
WAS
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings wrote:
olu wrote:Yes I think Ighalo can still play in a top league for another 2 years. If PSG sign him he will be going there to be a back up to Icardi not to start.
To carry bags and clean boots,Gyan has never scored more than15 goals for a club outside Asia and he’s always had 2 seasons or more at a club in Europe, he wasn’t a decent striker as baby Jet and surely not as Granpa jet!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Haha, Baba Wale!
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
To carry bags and clean boots,Gyan has never scored more than15 goals for a club outside Asia and he’s always had 2 seasons or more at a club in Europe, he wasn’t a decent striker as baby Jet and surely not as Granpa jet!
We can have banter and diss other Nations players but saying Gyan was not a decent striker is just bullcrap. Scoring 6 goals in the World cup no be Yam.

He may not have played for decent European teams but his quality as a finisher cannot be denied. He most likely would have moved to a better team if he had stayed in the EPL cos he was gathering a lot of attention but he ended up going to earn a ridiculous amount of money in the UAE.
YNWA
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

heavyd wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
To carry bags and clean boots,Gyan has never scored more than 15 goals for a club outside Asia and he’s always had 2 seasons or more at a club in Europe, he wasn’t a decent striker as baby Jet and surely not as Granpa jet!
We can have banter and diss other Nations players but saying Gyan was not a decent striker is just bullcrap. Scoring 6 goals in the World cup no be Yam.

He may not have played for decent European teams but his quality as a finisher cannot be denied. He most likely would have moved to a better team if he had stayed in the EPL cos he was gathering a lot of attention but he ended up going to earn a ridiculous amount of money in the UAE.
I didn’t mention his impressive World Cup record but what I did mention was true but my opinion still stands.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI