Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10219
Every single time I watch Pulisic play, I see in him all the traits I wish Iwobi has. Direct. Skillful. Clinical.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14240
wrong position

you should be comparing Pulisic to Chukwueze.

and tbh Pulisic is far better than Chukwueze, produces far more goals and assists and isn't even a gauranteed starter. He has done all this in his first season at Chelsea, while Chukwueze has regressed despite being with the team for 2 years.

If I am honest Chuks needs to up his game and be the player that we all know he can be. I expect much more from him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10219
Iwobi plays on the wing for Everton. Its the same position.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2201
Location: US
Not SE posting.
Move to rant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14240
bushboy wrote:
Iwobi plays on the wing for Everton. Its the same position.



Iwobi plays AM for SE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2674
Pulisic can play either on the wings or as an AM like Iwobi. I would gladly take Pulisic over Iwobi. Pulisic's career is on the rise. He was one of the best players in the EPL after the restart. While Iwobi went missing in several games for Everton last season. Iwobi has potential, but he just doesn't stamp his authority on games when playing for Everton. He seems much more confident playing for club than country.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 42514
Location: UK
olu wrote:
Pulisic can play either on the wings or as an AM like Iwobi. I would gladly take Pulisic over Iwobi. Pulisic's career is on the rise. He was one of the best players in the EPL after the restart. While Iwobi went missing in several games for Everton last season. Iwobi has potential, but he just doesn't stamp his authority on games when playing for Everton. He seems much more confident playing for club than country.
Crossed wires?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 25092
Location: your girls place
Trade Pulisic for Issac Success

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2674
Damunk wrote:
olu wrote:
Pulisic can play either on the wings or as an AM like Iwobi. I would gladly take Pulisic over Iwobi. Pulisic's career is on the rise. He was one of the best players in the EPL after the restart. While Iwobi went missing in several games for Everton last season. Iwobi has potential, but he just doesn't stamp his authority on games when playing for Everton. He seems much more confident playing for country than club.
Crossed wires?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 18193
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
In my view, Pulisic suffers from American syndrome. There are those who believe that if he was an European citizen he would have seen far more minutes than he currently sees. He is a whale of talent but the American pedigree weighs him down in a game littered with geographical beliefs. I wrote it :lol:

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 49097
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Enugu II wrote:
In my view, Pulisic suffers from American syndrome. There are those who believe that if he was an European citizen he would have seen far more minutes than he currently sees. He is a whale of talent but the American pedigree weighs him down in a game littered with geographical beliefs. I wrote it :lol:

:taunt:

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 641
Iwobi has been solid for the eagles and has scored vital goals for us. Have you forgotten? It just at Everton that something is wrong! Even at Arsenal he was good.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], kalani JR and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group